The 1.11 patch is on the test realms!
Rank 10 PvP sets not being retro-active is a big grump for me, although not as big as old rank 14 players not having access to the new weapons. I'm hoping that changes coming in 1.12 will alleviate my anger about this, but I'm not going to hold my breath. /vent

It's nice to see more changes coming to the default UI, particularly to the default raid UI, which was lacking some pretty handy stuff. Personally though, I won't be going mod free until I can move, hide and resize various bars and elements. Still, good changes.

Making the LFG channel world wide...Hehe, the change is totally logical - they really should have done this instead of wasting resources on implementing the meeting stones. (Although perhaps they had to wait until the hardware was up to scratch...Yes, you can feel the irony in the air.:D) On the down side: now you don't have to fly to the barrens, barrens chat will come to you! :P It's still a good change, I'm just not going to be spending much time in the channel. (If I hear one more Chuck Norris joke, I swear...:ph34r:)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Quote:Making the LFG channel world wide...Hehe, the change is totally logical - they really should have done this instead of wasting resources on implementing the meeting stones. (Although perhaps they had to wait until the hardware was up to scratch...Yes, you can feel the irony in the air.:D) On the down side: now you don't have to fly to the barrens, barrens chat will come to you! :P It's still a good change, I'm just not going to be spending much time in the channel. (If I hear one more Chuck Norris joke, I swear...:ph34r:)

Yeah, that's my worry. On the test server, the looking for group channel has become the worldwide general chat channel. It'll need to be policed to keep people from using it that way.
Quote:It'll need to be policed to keep people from using it that way.

And blizz will hand deliver cotton candy to all active subscribers.

You are going to have to leave the channel, and return to it if you feel the need to pug for some reason.