Terenas ZG 4/28 8:00 PM server
VoiceMan,Apr 27 2006, 03:14 PM Wrote:Are we for sure going for ZG tomorrow?  I'm trying to make sure I keep up with the raid reset calendar, and ZG resets tomorrow morning at 4 am....and I want to make sure I keep the Keepers updated on whether or not I can be there on Saturday.
[right][snapback]108406[/snapback][/right]
Well, with how many folks are either going to be late or not sure they can come at all or on vacation, it's very likely this is going to be cancelled. I'll pop on tonight to talk to folks about it.
Intolerant monkey.
Ok. I'm good either way. Obviously a Lurkers ZG run will take precedence over any other ZG run I would do this week, so if we can get enough, I'm good to go.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Ok. ZG on the 28th looks to be cancelled. Sorry guys. We'll figure something else out to do.
Intolerant monkey.
I won't be picking up my niece after all. (Her mom has the day off.) So I should be there on a timely basis.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Well, it seems we'll be short on tanks and healers tonight. I can do both (new gear has now put me at 10,000+ armor in bear form). The problem is I can't do both at the same time. :P We'll be without Wimpy, without Conc, without Jandrey. I'll have all my gear with me, so whatever I'm needed to do is fine with me.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Apr 28 2006, 11:05 AM Wrote:Well, it seems we'll be short on tanks and healers tonight.&nbsp; I can do both (new gear has now put me at 10,000+ armor in bear form).&nbsp; The problem is I can't do both at the same time.&nbsp; :P&nbsp; We'll be without Wimpy, without Conc, without Jandrey.&nbsp; I'll have all my gear with me, so whatever I'm needed to do is fine with me.
[right][snapback]108476[/snapback][/right]

I say let necrali play durambar and you heal him. That way he gets practice and you two get to play together. : )
swirly,Apr 28 2006, 04:52 PM Wrote:I say let necrali play durambar and you heal him.&nbsp; That way he gets practice and you two get to play together. : )
[right][snapback]108494[/snapback][/right]

Vor_Lord is headed out of town...and won't be available in any form tonight. :(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Apr 28 2006, 03:54 PM Wrote:Vor_Lord is headed out of town...and won't be available in any form tonight. :(
[right][snapback]108496[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I was just on my way back to edit about that. I really need to keep better track of such things. : )
swirly,Apr 28 2006, 05:09 PM Wrote:Yeah, I was just on my way back to edit about that.&nbsp; I really need to keep better track of such things. : )
[right][snapback]108497[/snapback][/right]
Hehehe...no worries. It will be interesting tonight seeing what we can get done. If Deadpriest can come tonight, that will help alot, that will allow him to heal me while I tank...and Nashkara (if he is willing) to heal another group that you tank, and that will allow at least 2 five man groups...or we can see if we can field a UBRS run. I guess we'll have to see who shows.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Apr 28 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:Hehehe...no worries.&nbsp; It will be interesting tonight seeing what we can get done.&nbsp; If Deadpriest can
[right][snapback]108498[/snapback][/right]

Interesting night indeed, given the number of people that cann't make it. I'm not really worried about it. Whatever we end up putting together should be fun.

When we get Concilian as Conc and VorLord as Necrali back we can plan a Friday night AQ20 run. We can pug out the remaining dps slots and have our act together for a loot system. Who knows, maybe we can even use some KotD players on Friday since Monday is their AQ20 run. Like Voiceman says, it should be completely Lurker run. Building a list of 5-7 alts for the remaining DPS slots should be easy enough from some our friends list. If we can make some of them regulars, it will even feel like a Lurker run :) . I believe if we can get a solid crew of Lurkers that we know will show up (meeting stone) we can be extremely well prep'ed, given the remaining slots are just dps.

I also believe that if we are to plan such an event, we should be playing with out main toons. AQ20 is hard enough. Not playing a toon to their peak performance is just going to get us wiped.

So tonight we chill and have fun as Lurkers! We will work this out over the next few weeks.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
As you may be aware from reading the O.henry Punoff thread, it is coming up soon. As I will be an MC, I have a meeting on Friday evening, May 5 with the organizer of the Punoff. Also, Friday evening, May 19 I will be attending a promotional event. I am doubtful that I will return home early enough on those evenings to join you in Terenas.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]