Scariest Monster?
Quote:>If you're really lucky, you can get a truck to deliver your internets.

But what does a truck have to do with anyth-, aha! Now I get it! Whenever I click on the little picture of my modem, it says 'Speed'. That must be the speed at which the net delivery truck you're talking about is going at. No wonder it's slow, it usually tops out at 56 K it says here, which I assume to be 56 kilometer an hour.

I'm just hoping it doesn't dump my innernets with my regular mail. The last time that happened my mailbox could not handle it and a gust of wind blew everything on the front yard. Wind blown mail + internets = a tangled web of mess.

Ugh! Tell me about it. I spent hours trying to sort out the mess the last time that happened. My trucks speed was only 28 k Baud. Baud must have been the driver's name. Be careful if your truck driver is named that, his reckless driving was the reason for hours of disentangling internets!
What you had was a "bawdy truck". All the bawdy internets have to go on the truck, because they always clog the tubes. There's a lot of bawdy stuff on the internet, which is why the bawdy trucks go so slowly. They're too full. :lol:

Quote:Ugh! Tell me about it. I spent hours trying to sort out the mess the last time that happened. My trucks speed was only 28 k Baud. Baud must have been the driver's name. Be careful if your truck driver is named that, his reckless driving was the reason for hours of disentangling internets!
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
To early.
You guys mean truck drivers are the most terrifying monsters?
Glad I never encountered one!:)