Google Video
Just stumbled across this: Eric Johnson playing Cliffs of Dover

Not only is there some awesome guitar playing in there, but the song is extremely catchy too. About half way through is where the fun riff starts.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
swirly,Mar 11 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:Not a google video nor a funny video, but a very cool one.  Its a guy playing a song on a ukelele...playing it very amazingly.  Definately worth a watch. : )
The video!
[right][snapback]104284[/snapback][/right]

If I'm not mistaken, that might be a Mr. Jake Shimabukuro. Born and raised in the 808. If it is, he really is amazing. Local boy making it big. If it isn't, meh. He's pretty good ;)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
youtube.com = homework be danged!

Ask a Ninja-Minjas

Manchester United vs. Arsenal

Crazy Asian Mother

meh. More later, maybe.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Premezilla,Apr 12 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:Manchester United vs. Arsenal
[right][snapback]106915[/snapback][/right]
Hmmm. Must have missed the funny. Didn't get it. Is it because I don't understand Spanish?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Apr 15 2006, Wrote:Hmmm. Must have missed the funny. Didn't get it. Is it because I don't understand Spanish?
[right][snapback]107306[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so. Mostly the announcers are just talking about the names of the players who have posession of the ball. I don't know what's funny other than the pitiful defense of the opposing team there.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
It's actually not supposed to be funny. I just like Van Nistlerooy, although he's not in the video. This, however, is some funny soccer.

By the way, nothing against Arsenal (I really admire Henry), as I've just seen a clip from Green Street Hooligans. Looks to be a great movie, starring Elijah "I'm not Frodo" Woods.