Saturday Lurker Raid - Stormrage
Garrin,Feb 16 2006, 09:15 AM Wrote:Garrin will lend his mighty hammer and healing touch to the raid effort.  How far are we gonna clear to? ^_^

::really really really really wants that big epic swordy::
[right][snapback]102175[/snapback][/right]

crazy women drivers!! ^_-

ps jk, don't hang me all you womens out there!!

pps hope her ankle heals quick!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Quote:wish the time worked out for me.

:( Me too :(

Couldn't you take a nap or something?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra sent me :D

I'd love to join you guys. Technically, my bank alt (Mazran) is a Lurker ;)
Suggestion: we go for Jin'do the Hexxer first.

1) He's the toughest challenge in ZG. If we can beat Jin'do, we can beat anybody.
2) A number of us Lurkers know the strat for him down cold. It's about as intricate an encounter as Domo, but that's what makes him fun.
3) Reward should be higher. Blizzard has stated that Jin'do's drop rate for epics has been increased.
4) Some Lurkers might still have the head collection quest, and getting Hexxer's head is the key part of that quest.

We're Lurkers. We like challenges, right? Let's kick some.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Feb 16 2006, 06:45 PM Wrote:Suggestion: we go for Jin'do the Hexxer first.

1) He's the toughest challenge in ZG.&nbsp; If we can beat Jin'do, we can beat anybody.
2) A number of us Lurkers know the strat for him down cold.&nbsp; It's about as intricate an encounter as Domo, but that's what makes him fun.
3) Reward should be higher.&nbsp; Blizzard has stated that Jin'do's drop rate for epics has been increased.
4) Some Lurkers might still have the head collection quest, and getting Hexxer's head is the key part of that quest.

We're Lurkers.&nbsp; We like challenges, right?&nbsp; Let's kick some.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]102232[/snapback][/right]
I would love to get Jin'do's head. :)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Feb 16 2006, 08:08 PM Wrote:I would love to get Jin'do's head.&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]102237[/snapback][/right]

:blink: *rubs eyes* :blink:

I seem to have a vague memory of a stand-up kinda guy who played a hunter named Celethirian...that wouldn't be YOU would it?

:wub: :lol:
I've got the head quest on all four of my 60's (the 3 on Stormrage and the 1 on Terenas) so yeah killing him first is not something I would object to. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Even though i am not a "Lurker" in tag i still 'lurk" at the boards. I would be very interested in coming along if there are spots available. I am mainly interested in rep and could bring a 60 Mage or 60 Paladin. If the weekly time is the same that would work great for me. Anyways what do i need to do to sign up and would it be okay for me to join you guys?

Niniuin

Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Tal,Feb 15 2006, 08:43 AM Wrote:I have a birthday party to attend for my niece. Good luck and may the phat lewts drop for you.
[right][snapback]102079[/snapback][/right]

Change of plans. I will be able to attend until 3 or so.
kandrathe,Feb 16 2006, 09:08 PM Wrote:I would love to get Jin'do's head.  :)
[right][snapback]102237[/snapback][/right]

Does this mean you'll be there, Kan??? Please, please come! I would love to have you with us!

I have that cord and 3 heads. I need more!

bah! i had some sort of systems error while posting and now it's here twice :( Someone please nuke?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sword_of_Doom,Feb 16 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:Even though i am not a "Lurker" in tag i still 'lurk" at the boards.&nbsp; I would be very interested in coming along if there are spots available.&nbsp; I am mainly interested in rep and could bring a 60 Mage or 60 Paladin.&nbsp; If the weekly time is the same that would work great for me.&nbsp; Anyways what do i need to do to sign up and would it be okay for me to join you guys?

Niniuin
[right][snapback]102243[/snapback][/right]

I have no objection to you coming, Nini, you know that. The main criteria for being a Lurker has always been an affiliation with Lurker Lounge.

The rules are, you have to be in Lurkers or cross guilded to be firmly signed up. We'll open invites if the raid doesn't fill. So I'm not saying yea or nea. I'm waiting for Lissa, who is the RL, and he'll make the call.

Really appreciate the offer and I'd love to see you there.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hmm, maybe Flyn can put in an appearance on this run. I think I can pull my lazy butt out of bed by 11 AM :P
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Sabra,Feb 17 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:I have no objection to you coming, Nini, you know that. The main criteria for being a Lurker has always been an affiliation with Lurker Lounge. 

The rules are, you have to be in Lurkers or cross guilded to be firmly signed up. We'll open invites if the raid doesn't fill. So I'm not saying yea or nea. I'm waiting for Lissa, who is the RL, and he'll make the call.

Really appreciate the offer and I'd love to see you there.
[right][snapback]102252[/snapback][/right]

Yep thats very reasonable. Thanks for the reply :)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Sabra,Feb 16 2006, 11:29 AM Wrote:Couldn't you take a nap or something?
[right][snapback]102193[/snapback][/right]
Sadly, no. Figuring 3 hours for the run, that would give me about 2 hours before the alarm went off, barely enough time to actually get to sleep, let alone get any rest. Back in the good old days, I was able to do 2 hours sleep for 2 days of go go go. Too old for that these days. **looks around wondering what old fart said that**
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Sword_of_Doom,Feb 17 2006, 04:22 AM Wrote:Yep thats very reasonable.&nbsp; Thanks for the reply :)
[right][snapback]102265[/snapback][/right]

You could always return Ninuin to the lurkers. :lol:

[/peer pressure] :D
[quote=Tal,Feb 17 2006, 09:42 AM]
You could always return Ninuin to the lurkers. :lol:

Second that! I like that idea, Nin!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Feb 17 2006, 06:42 AM Wrote:You could always return Ninuin to the lurkers.&nbsp; :lol:

[/peer pressure] :D
[right][snapback]102274[/snapback][/right]
All of the cool kids are doing it.
-TheDragoon
I am posting with hopes to be accepted to the Zul'Grub run on Saturday. Thanks you
Arganot
60 Paladin
A Bunch of 20 something alts
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Fishing and Cooking bore me~
Taunshu is parked in Stormwind and ready to hand in the Head of Onyxia in the morning. I figure on doing that about 10-15 minutes prior to the run starting unless someone has a better time frame to do it before the run.