Which Sci-Fi Character Are You?
MEAT,Feb 20 2006, 11:42 PM Wrote:Doc, are you referring to the Raistlin of the Dragonlance novels written by Margeret Weis and Tracy Hickman? Just curious because Legends was an incredible trilogy to read following Chronicles, but I have yet to read Soulstone.
[right][snapback]102491[/snapback][/right]

The one and only. Nobody else here has scored him yet. I wonder why.

There is a disturbing lack of ruthless people here on the Lounge.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Ammonium,Feb 20 2006, 08:51 PM Wrote:Well, I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I clearly remember little moments in many episodes where it's made clear Picard is/was Beverly's lover, and Wesley was their child.
[right][snapback]102478[/snapback][/right]

When in doubt, check Wikipedia: The ultimate resource of useless information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Crusher Wrote:The son of Jack and Beverly Crusher, he was a bright young man who was almost too intelligent for his own good. He first arrived on the USS Enterprise-D with his mother right after Captain Jean-Luc Picard assumed command.

:whistling:

Cheers,

Munk
MEAT,Feb 20 2006, 11:42 PM Wrote:but I have yet to read Soulstone.
[right][snapback]102491[/snapback][/right]

The Soulforge is an excellent and compelling read--a welcome addition to exploring Raistlin's personality and character backround. It has everything Raistlin is and should be. You'll like the Soulforge.

However, avoid Brothers in Arms. There is no trademark Raistlin personality in BiA, and I daresay reading it is akin to horse manure.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!

[Image: wesley.jpg]

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

"Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!"

Why do I get the most annoying star trek character ever? WHHHYYYYYYyyyyy?
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
*points at Crusader*

[Nelson voice] HA HA! [/voice]
Ok, I would be curious to know if anyone took it again after at least several days and if they scored the same.

I again came out as J. T. Kirk. I guess that is relatively accurate now that I think about it, but I am not sure that it's that good ;)

-A
Hi, Munk,

Munkay,Feb 21 2006, 06:14 AM Wrote:When in doubt, check Wikipedia: The ultimate resource of useless information.

[quote=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Crusher]The son of Jack and Beverly Crusher, he was a bright young man who was almost too intelligent for his own good. He first arrived on the USS Enterprise-D with his mother right after Captain Jean-Luc Picard assumed command.

Thanks, Munk, I feel better now! :P

Speaking of Beverly, I always found her a little too... goody-goody, namby-pamby, something... for my taste. I thought her temporary replacement (Kathryn Pulaski or something like that) was a much more interesting character. I was sorry to see her leave and Bev return.

Regards,

Dako-ta
Ashock,Feb 22 2006, 07:29 PM Wrote:Ok, I would be curious to know if anyone took it again after at least several days and if they scored the same.

I again came out as J. T. Kirk. I guess that is relatively accurate now that I think about it, but I am not sure that it's that good  ;)
-A
[right][snapback]102671[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, I repeated it about a week after taking it initially and came up with the exact same result.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Feb 22 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:Yeah, I repeated it about a week after taking it initially and came up with the exact same result.
[right][snapback]102688[/snapback][/right]

.... Retake. Hello Mr Anderson...

[Image: agentsmith.jpg]

Oh how far I have fallen, and yet... you human virii stink up this place
Retook and got Spock.

I noticed the questions were in different order as were their respective answers. I wonder if it'd be worth it to test and see if it actually grades based on answers given or whether it's based on the total number of As, Bs, Cs, etc..
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Wyrm,Feb 24 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:Retook and got Spock.

I noticed the questions were in different order as were their respective answers.  I wonder if it'd be worth it to test and see if it actually grades based on answers given or whether it's based on the total number of As, Bs, Cs, etc..
[right][snapback]102921[/snapback][/right]

Retook and got Boromir or G'kar depending on one question.

I don't care if the order or values change, the lack of options in a few instances is annoying.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek