Which Sci-Fi Character Are You?
So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you? This site has a personality test that matches you with the sci-fi or fantasy character you're most like. It's pretty cool. Or, at least, I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond.

[Image: elrond.jpg]
Took me down for the Potter kid. :unsure:

Wands are for necromancers and pixies! :angry:

*draws sword*

*breaks pencil*

:(
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
James T. Kirk.

Stupid test. I checked and if I answered the last question differently, I would have been Wesley Crusher. Bleh, stupid test.

Did I mention it was a stupid test? Well, it was.

-A
I'm Yoda. :blink:

Or should I say:

Yoda I am. Yes!
These tests always feel a bit too contrived...

Anyway, Live Long and Prosper <_<

[Image: spock.jpg]
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
[Image: obiwan.jpg]

... Hey, don't look at me like that. I didn't design this test.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Jean-Luc Picard.

I've already got the bald thing going.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Feb 7 2006, 04: Wrote:Jean-Luc Picard.

I've already got the bald thing going.
[right][snapback]101467[/snapback][/right]

Well, I don't, but apparently I want to be Jean-Luc too. :blink:
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Haha, yes! I loved his character!

Marcus Cole
[Image: marcus.jpg]

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

Edit: Forgot to put his name in.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
MongoJerry,Feb 7 2006, 03:23 PM Wrote:I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond.&nbsp;
[right][snapback]101458[/snapback][/right]
Whoa, Mongo, this rogue is in big trouble.
[Image: galadriel.jpg]

I do not look great in long flowing gowns, and I don't want to be married for all of eternity to a male elf. (Celeborn)

I'll opt for being one of my real favorites: Fafhrd, Fitzchivalry or Fiben Bolger, thanks. ;) (hehe, Shadow, that last one was for you. You want that book back?)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
ShadowHM,Feb 7 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:Well, I don't, but apparently I want to be Jean-Luc too.&nbsp; :blink:
[right][snapback]101472[/snapback][/right]

Well both of you stop it. I am the REAL Jean-Luc!!!!!!!!1!11

[Image: picard.jpg]

PS: Seems to me that all of these guys are from Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, or Star Wars and are cheesily stereotyped.
[Image: blackdog786.png]
ohh! Great test, even though I became a woman.
[Image: delenn.jpg]

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

---

Crappy quote. I prefer this one:

I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.

edit: Damn I miss Babylon 5... even though the complete DVD series are about 3 feet away from where I'm sitting :P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
These "tests" are just for fun so I carefully manipulated, er, selected the answers and got...

...Emperor Palpatine

A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. ;)
MongoJerry,Feb 7 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?&nbsp; This site has a personality test that matches you with the sci-fi or fantasy character you're most like.&nbsp; It's pretty cool.&nbsp; Or, at least, I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond.&nbsp;

He he. I win.

Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
[Image: kirk.jpg]

:whistling:

Cheers,

Munk
Ashock,Feb 7 2006, 01:41 PM Wrote:James T. Kirk.
Stupid test. [right][snapback]101463[/snapback][/right]

Actually, that seems entirely appropriate, even if it is a stupid test. But at least I've heard of the magnificent (if somewhat egotistical and self-righteous) Kirk; I, on the other hand, got a bunch of noble Babylon 5 characters whom I've never heard of. Better to be a William Shatner than a nonenitity, I would say. ;)
I got Watto :angry:
Ok, I answered every question as honestly as possible. [Image: raistlin.jpg]

Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Yes, this pretty much sums me up. While still red robed, my black robes should be arriving in the post any day now.

If I go back and change just one question (I will not say which) and because this question could be answered both ways depending on my mood and just how pragmatic I feel that day... I can be a cold calculating bastard some days. Most days.

[Image: magneto.jpg]

Magneto.

A strong-willed leader who takes no prisoners, you are determined to achieve your goals by any means necessary.

Still unwilling to make sacrifices -- that's what makes you weak.

This should only confirm your belief that I am not a nice person. Haha!
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
MongoJerry,Feb 8 2006, 10:23 AM Wrote:So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?&nbsp; This site has a personality test that matches you with the sci-fi or fantasy character you're most like.&nbsp; It's pretty cool.&nbsp; Or, at least, I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond.&nbsp;

Agent Smith.
Thecla,Feb 7 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:Actually, that seems entirely appropriate, even if it is a stupid test. But at least I've heard of the magnificent (if somewhat egotistical and self-righteous) Kirk; I, on the other hand, got a bunch of noble Babylon 5 characters whom I've never heard of. Better to be a William Shatner than a nonenitity, I would say. ;)
[right][snapback]101503[/snapback][/right]

Watch B5 and problem solved! It's actually good :)

-A