D2 Relived- PvP 1.09 Realm
[Image: 15ca.gif]

With 1.11 out now, some people have lost interest in diablo 2, and even before then with 1.10 patch. I know i quit when it came out. Since then i have been trying to find something close to 1.09, i eventually gave up and decided to do it myself.

If you enjoyed 09 in all its glory, then you should come visit us at www.D2Relived.com We are a private 1.09 PvP Realm with over 300 active members and have been up and running for 7 months now!

Some Features:

-Free FULL mf setup when you come play
-Easy cube recipes for crafting godly legits
-More exp in cows for quicker leveling
-Higher drop rates in cows for easier mfing
-1.08 items can drop
-1.06 rares can drop
-Prizes for hitting lvl 90, 95 and 99
-Weekly Tournaments with great prizes.
-Incentives for rushing people

We have moved to a permanent dedicated server with a great 100mbps connection, so you can enjoy lag-free play and 99.9% uptime.

Visit us HERE

We are just finishing construction on our brand new site and forums.
[Image: banneranimated29fc.gif]
Well, as long as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act remains in force and Blizzard continues their current policy what you are advertising right now is clearly illegal.

Since this site does not want any legal trouble from Blizzard (or anyone else for that matter) you can expect to have your post heavily censored in the near future.

We do not do this out of malice, we are merely following the rules. You are free to call us a bunch of squares, but keep it at that. This is a polite forum afterall.
This server is located in Canada, the DMCA does not have any effect on it.

Also, Blizzard is pursuing those who emulate its WoW servers or the original creators of reverge-engineered software. Not those who run it.
[Image: banneranimated29fc.gif]