fazuul          13343   14266   15517   14935   17301   20434   23396
gorohnt           -       -       -      3890     -      6439    5795
tamainelka      10903     -       -      7832    7049    6344    5710
Conc            16337   19465   23114   25938   27920   30180   29765
Yuri            19597   20837   21631   19468   20375   20788   19749
Gorkuk            -      9489     -      9121    8209    7388    6649
Rogoll            -       -       -      8797    7919    7125    6413
Agh               -       -       -      5406   11634   16622   20769

Weekly Ranking Points (including penalty)
Code:
               30-Nov  6-Dec   13-Dec  20-Dec  27-Dec  3-Jan  10-Jan
                 AV     WSG      AB       -      AV      WSG    AB
drutar          7273    6259    2396      0       0       0     0
fazuul          5095    3591     n/a    2521    5353    6593   7048
tamainelka      2934    946       0       0       0       0     0
Conc            6451    6395    7542    7446    7169    7844   5621
Yuri            5420    5159    4961      0     4800    4488   3119
Gorkuk                                          912       0     0
Agh                                             7309    7314   7471
Rogoll                                          881       0     0
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Gnollguy,Jan 10 2006, 06:42 PM Wrote:The issue with this is, it can no fun at all for peope that don't know the instance.
[right][snapback]99103[/snapback][/right]

That's a good question -- who doesn't know LBRS yet? Dead Strat?

I know we still have people whose first trip to Scholo was last Friday.

I think you're right in thinking that if we have people around who are new to the instance that it doesn't get ruined against their wishes.

Personally, the faster through LBRS the better for me :) The Trindlehaven Staff would be nice for me, and he's killed on your route.

I think doing the Urok event would be good practice for us seeing as our last raid we didn't use the pike. Friday it was getting so late we didn't attempt it with our five man, but someday I do want to five man that event successfully.
Count me out.

Sorry, but I have no interest in WoW at this time.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
So let's plan on this:

We get 10, do LBRS 5 man and DM-N 5 man. So far we have 9 committed.

LBRS:
Durambar, Mogo, Marn, Fazuul + ?(Swirly/Dunar/Kosch)?

DM-N:
Conc, Necrali, Yuri, Octord, Rogoll

If we only get 9, then we can do an LBRS speed raid first, using GG's route and starting the clock like Xame suggested. Afterward, 5 people who stay up headed to DM-N.

Late crew might do BRD through to the Emperor if we get two 5 mans for the first part of the night. Necrali, Durambar, Swirlytracks, Fazuul, and Yuri killed the Emperor last night but somehow didn't get quest credit. We had a good time, it was the first time past the Lyceum for any of us.

Lucky Yuri got fire resist bracers of the Eagle.

edit: Added plan for if we only get 9

[Image: BRD.jpg]
FlashNPan,Jan 11 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:Count me out.

Sorry, but I have no interest in WoW at this time.

Flash
[right][snapback]99176[/snapback][/right]
I will miss you and I hope that you return soon.
:(
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I would like the DM North run to be a tribute run becasue there is a chance to get Rod of the Ogre Magi http://thottbot.com/?i=35933

I have never done a tribute run before so I started looking at some guids. It looks like we will need the following items:

Trap repair Items
1 x Frost Oil – Made by Alchemist
1 x Thorium Widget – Made by Engineer

Gordok Ogre Suit Items
4 x Bolt of Runecloth – Made by Tailor
8 x Rugged Leather – Gathered by Skinner
1 x Ogre Tannin – Found in Dire Maul Instance
2 x Rune Thread – Purchased from Vendor

Octord should be able to get the Frost Oil, the Rugged Leather, and the Rune Thread. Can someone help me get the Thorium Widget and the Bolts of Runecloth?

The guilds that I am looking at are located at
http://www.gold-world-of-warcraft.com/dire...-run-guide.html
http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/forum/archive/i...hp/t-63001.html
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
vor_lord,Jan 10 2006, 10:51 PM Wrote:That's a good question -- who doesn't know LBRS yet?&nbsp; Dead Strat?

I know we still have people whose first trip to Scholo was last Friday.

I think you're right in thinking that if we have people around who are new to the instance that it doesn't get ruined against their wishes.

Personally, the faster through LBRS the better for me&nbsp; :) The Trindlehaven Staff would be nice for me, and he's killed on your route.

I think doing the Urok event would be good practice for us seeing as our last raid we didn't use the pike.&nbsp; Friday it was getting so late we didn't attempt it with our five man, but someday I do want to five man that event successfully.
[right][snapback]99112[/snapback][/right]
I really am not familiar with LBRS. I have only been there once and it was on a raid.
vor_lord,Jan 12 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:Late crew might do BRD through to the Emperor if we get two 5 mans for the first part of the night.&nbsp; Necrali, Durambar, Swirlytracks, Fazuul, and Yuri killed the Emperor last night but somehow didn't get quest credit.&nbsp; We had a good time, it was the first time past the Lyceum for any of us.
[right][snapback]99227[/snapback][/right]
Love the pict and I'm sorry I wasn't there with you guys for the Lyceum, but you had five anyway so it's all good. :)
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Jan 12 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:So let's plan on this:

We get 10, do LBRS 5 man and DM-N 5 man.&nbsp; So far we have 9 committed.

LBRS:
Durambar, Mogo, Marn, Fazuul + ?(Swirly/Dunar/Kosch)?

DM-N:
Conc, Necrali, Yuri, Octord, Rogoll
If we only get 9, then we can do an LBRS speed raid first, using GG's route and starting the clock like Xame suggested.&nbsp; Afterward, 5 people who stay up headed to DM-N.
Late crew might do BRD through to the Emperor if we get two 5 mans for the first part of the night.&nbsp; Necrali, Durambar, Swirlytracks, Fazuul, and Yuri killed the Emperor last night but somehow didn't get quest credit.&nbsp; We had a good time, it was the first time past the Lyceum for any of us.

Lucky Yuri got fire resist bracers of the Eagle.

edit:&nbsp; Added plan for if we only get 9

[Image: BRD.jpg]
[right][snapback]99227[/snapback][/right]

In DM North there is only one item I can use: Tarnished Elven Ring
In LBRS there is a set piece I need, Shadowcraft Gloves from Vosh'gajin.

My preference would therefore be to go to LBRS, but if you need my rogue abilities I certainly will oblige and go to DM.

I hope that some Friday we can do a 5 man Scholo. It is not hard to find a PUG for a Scholo raid, but PUGs for 5 man Scholo are hard to find (and perhaps hard to complete.) Of course, the quest chain I am pursuing there is a long one; no doubt by the time I get the dagger reward for completion of the final quest I will no longer need it. So, I guess it is not that important.
khgerg,Jan 12 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:Can someone help me get the Thorium Widget and the Bolts of Runecloth?

The guilds that I am looking at are located at
http://www.gold-world-of-warcraft.com/dire...-run-guide.html
http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/forum/archive/i...hp/t-63001.html
[right][snapback]99231[/snapback][/right]
Mogo can make the bolts for you guys easily. She may have some on her right now, but lately I've been making bags for alts so she might be a little low on runecloth, but she can still make the bolts for you.

I do not like how the italia site does the run. Jumping games are teh suck. It also leaves less margin for error. The GoldWoW site is closer to what we usually do, but mages aren't required. Handy as hell, but not required. ;) You will need either a rogue or a high level engineer to pop one of the doors. I don't think the door can be opened with the high end blacksmith keys though, but I could be wrong on that. Usually we have a rogue with us. :) Word of advice, kill all groups that you can without aggroing any guards especially the first time through. If you don't, it will more than likely cause a few wipes because someone stepped one inch too close to the critters and aggro'ed a group when folks weren't ready. And, of course, on the AoE dog pulls, you really, really don't have to have the mage AoEing from the very, very start. You can do those pulls easily without having the healer cringing in fear of not being able to heal the mage quickly enough if the AoErs just hold off for a little bit. You have a tank, use it. :D (There, pet peeve rant out of the way. ;) )

Oh, and I also disagree about every DM north run should be a Tribute run. THere are some nice things that come off some of the guards in there so some should be full tribute runs, some should be partial tribute runs until folks get the shinys they want off the guards. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I would like to know if the Captain Boss for whom the Ogre suit is required can be totally bypassed by a stealth group, obviating the need to make an ogre suit.
Alram,Jan 12 2006, 09:27 AM Wrote:In DM North there is only one item I can use: Tarnished Elven Ring
In LBRS there is a set piece I need, Shadowcraft Gloves from Vosh'gajin.

My preference would therefore be to go to LBRS, but if you need my rogue abilities I certainly will oblige and go to DM.
[right][snapback]99238[/snapback][/right]

I believe we can kill the guard, get his key, reset the instance, and have the key for full tribute, so if you'd prefer to go to LBRS that'd be fine.

Of course, really any 5 man can be done depending on what people want. Perhaps 5 manning LBRS (which is a long endeavor) is not a good idea, I just know nearly everyone wants to get into UBRS and we have a lot of work to do.

We could do the speed raid LBRS first even if we get 10, or 5 man something else. I know that Yuri and Octord are drooling over the Rod of the Ogre Magi something fierce. Personally, a non-tribute run is better for the priest, but there are things in tribute that are good.

As far as DM North:

I'm surprised that neither Mugger's Belt or Hyena's Hide are of interest to you.

Have you 5 manned LBRS before? If not, then Vosh'gajin's Strand is a fine quest reward. It has the +crit, although lacks the +5 daggers of the Mugger's Belt.

edit: Realized that Mugger's belt is not available through tribute. It's off the Captain which is the boss I want to kill for my boots.
Treesh,Jan 12 2006, 09:31 AM Wrote:And, of course, on the AoE dog pulls, you really, really don't have to have the mage AoEing from the very, very start.&nbsp; You can do those pulls easily without having the healer cringing in fear of not being able to heal the mage quickly enough if the AoErs just hold off for a little bit.&nbsp; You have a tank, use it. :D&nbsp; (There, pet peeve rant out of the way. ;) )

We don't do that! Yuri waits for a bit, launches a flamestrike, which is my signal to shield him and heal him. Of course this got us killed in LBRS because multiple crystallizes from the spiders sent them all after squishies. We did better with immediate AoE there.

The dance we have is that if I have to heal the tank before AoE comes in, they break for me. This ruins the flamestrike, and also divides my attention as Yuri starts AoEing which causes me stress ;)

Quote:Oh, and I also disagree about every DM north run should be a Tribute run.&nbsp; THere are some nice things that come off some of the guards in there so some should be full tribute runs, some should be partial tribute runs until folks get the shinys they want off the guards. :)
[right][snapback]99239[/snapback][/right]

Indeed, killing the guards has better odds of a gear upgrade for the priest at least.
vor_lord,Jan 12 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:I believe we can kill the guard, get his key, reset the instance, and have the key for full tribute, so if you'd prefer to go to LBRS that'd be fine.
[right][snapback]99243[/snapback][/right]
I believe that this has been changed, so resetting the instance causes the key to disappear, according to what I've read. I haven't done DM North, so I'm not speaking from experience. If Rogoll goes into LBRS, another thought is to bring in Concillianne to pick the lock, then summon Conc past the door (or it may remain unlocked).
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight

I am not familiar with LRBS....I've been twice, so I still don't feel too familiar. But then again, I'm not familiar with much of any of the instances, not having done any of them a ton, outside of WC and SM. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
vor_lord,Jan 12 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:I believe we can kill the guard, get his key, reset the instance, and have the key for full tribute, so if you'd prefer to go to LBRS that'd be fine.

Of course, really any 5 man can be done depending on what people want.&nbsp; Perhaps 5 manning LBRS (which is a long endeavor) is not a good idea, I just know nearly everyone wants to get into UBRS and we have a lot of work to do.

We could do the speed raid LBRS first even if we get 10, or 5 man something else.&nbsp; I know that Yuri and Octord are drooling over the Rod of the Ogre Magi something fierce.&nbsp; Personally, a non-tribute run is better for the priest, but there are things in tribute that are good.

As far as DM North:

I'm surprised that neither Mugger's Belt or Hyena's Hide are of interest to you.

Have you 5 manned LBRS before?&nbsp; If not, then Vosh'gajin's Strand is a fine quest reward.&nbsp; It has the +crit, although lacks the +5 daggers of the Mugger's Belt.

edit:&nbsp; Realized that Mugger's belt is not available through tribute.&nbsp; It's off the Captain which is the boss I want to kill for my boots.
[right][snapback]99243[/snapback][/right]
I'm wearing Shadowcraft Belt and shooting for the set.
I don't care about doing a 5 man LBRS. So a fast raid in hopes of the 2 set items that drop there followed by DM North where a rogue can be of service suits me.
khgerg,Jan 12 2006, 08:00 AM Wrote:Can someone help me get the Thorium Widget and the Bolts of Runecloth?

One step ahead of you. Lianne made some earlier this week =)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Tribute run notes:

- The key will disappear if you zone out.
- A truesilver key, large seaforium charge, or rogue can pick the lock you need the key for (as I have mentioned in other threads) ;).
- Each guard you don't kill gives you one piece of tribute. Killing a guard to get the key then continuing on doesn't really hurt you that much.
- There are lots of stealth detecting mobs. The eyes see through it and the dogs in DM North are better than the dogs in BRD for detecting you as well.
- The last six dogs can be killed without using any AoE at all and just using focus fire and maybe CC if you want. If the warrior doesn't care about using shield wall for the king just charge and retailiate, the mage will likely never get any aggro.
- Disarm the king. He uses Mortal strike and he hits pretty hard. Disarm keeps him from MS'ing you for a bit.
- Be aware he has a secondary charge attack so whoever is keeping the priest or shaman busy may get knocked around by the king too.
- Treesh's assesments of the guides agree with mine.
- It's reall

Other notes.

Marn will want a 5 man of scholo, dead strat, DM N, DM W (and I want a tribute to get the DM W quest at some point too) at some point as well. I don't do PuGs much at all and even less on Terenas so my progression is based on what I get to do on Friday nights with you guys. I hope you guys won't mind going back into places to help me with quests at some point. Right now I'm not pushing it because I just don't care that much. I don't care that much about loot either. But I do like to get the quests done even if there is no good reward for me. So just keep that in mind. Not a big deal but with me being a raid leader on Stormrage I just don't get a lot of time on Terenas to try and get this stuff done. But since I don't care too much I'm also willing to go just about anywhere. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Alram,Jan 12 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:I don't care about doing a 5 man LBRS.
[right][snapback]99247[/snapback][/right]

I would think that you would eventually want:
Blackhand's Breadth, which requires completing LBRS 5 man first to get the quest for it.

There are very few melee damage trinkets that are as nice as +2% crit.
bonemage,Jan 12 2006, 09:47 AM Wrote:I believe that this has been changed, so resetting the instance causes the key to disappear, according to what I've read.&nbsp; I haven't done DM North, so I'm not speaking from experience.&nbsp; If Rogoll goes into LBRS, another thought is to bring in Concillianne to pick the lock, then summon Conc past the door (or it may remain unlocked).
[right][snapback]99245[/snapback][/right]

Conc can make truesilver keys. For a tribute run we need one of the following characters:

Conc (truesilver keys)
Rogoll (lockpick)
Concillianne (lockpick)
Lianne (Lg. Seaforium charge)

any other that I've missed who are Eng 200+ or BS 200+?