WOOHOO!
Gort,Jan 11 2006, 07:19 AM Wrote:Blessing of Wisdom ticks and generates aggro for the Paladin. For the Hunter epic quest it's an absolute no-no, can you get away with it on the priest quest?
[right][snapback]99130[/snapback][/right]

Hmm.. as long as he does -nothing- but sit there, from what I've heard, he can be fine. I've heard of paladins getting attacked, and retribution aura taking care of the skellies, but that's about it ..
Gort,Jan 11 2006, 07:19 AM Wrote:Blessing of Wisdom ticks and generates aggro for the Paladin. For the Hunter epic quest it's an absolute no-no, can you get away with it on the priest quest?

Really? I put blessing of wisdoms on Mirajj while he was up in Winterspring killing demons before. I didn't have an aura on because if he got out of aura range and then came back in that would mess it up but the blessing of wisdom didn't cause any problems at all.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

I've only heard about that bug in raid situations like Molten Core and never anywhere else.