Terenas Friday 1/06
VoiceMan,Jan 5 2006, 05:43 PM Wrote:Well, with Flash changing his mind and opting out, that leaves only Fazuul, Mogo and Rogoll interested/willing to go.  That's 3, and still 4 if Urza wants/can go.  I personally would still like to see if we can get a BRD run in early Friday, but if not, I will have plenty of things to do.  :)
[right][snapback]98795[/snapback][/right]

I'm leading an Onyxia run on Friday that should run from about 5:00 Terenas to 6:00 or 6:30 (if we wipe) Terenas time. I'm available before and after that time.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
VoiceMan,Jan 5 2006, 06:43 PM Wrote:Well, with Flash changing his mind and opting out, that leaves only Fazuul, Mogo and Rogoll interested/willing to go.  That's 3, and still 4 if Urza wants/can go.  I personally would still like to see if we can get a BRD run in early Friday, but if not, I will have plenty of things to do.  :)
[right][snapback]98795[/snapback][/right]

Sorry guys, I'm too angry about this patch content to be good company anyway.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
Here's a suggested plan, with a backup in case we don't get 10:

Party One in an instance chosen by Concillian:
Conc
Necrali
Yuri
Octord
Alram

Concillian has bowed out quite a bit with odd numbers over the holidays, and as such, gets first pick on where to go. Necrali, Octord, and Yuri are flexible and willing to follow Conc wherever. Those 4 make a solid party, and the 5th slot (Alram listed) could be filled by almost anyone, especially if Alram prefers to go to LBRS.

Party Two in LBRS:
Durambar
Mogo
Marn
Fazuul
??

There's a pretty good chance that we'll get one other to show, possibly Papasmurf or Swirly, giving us 5. LBRS for a few reasons. For the UBRS key, and also for the hunter, druid, shaman drops that are there. Another reason is that we can still fit in lower leveled characters such as Fazuul and Dunar.

If we don't get 10, we might 4 man parts of BRD, or try LBRS as a 4 man, or we could zerg somewhere with 9, such as Strat dead and/or Scholo. If we do one big zerg raid, Concillian retains his first choice rights next week. As I got my way last week (thanks to those that came along) at the expense of Alram not getting Scholo, I think we should shoot for that next week.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
As always I am up for anything as long as its before 10pm Eastern Time
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
That looks fine.

If at all possible, I have a bunch of enchants I'd like before leaving, if Treesh is willing (Conc has all the mats).

We should have Octord nearby, and I have Lianne parked in Kargath, so time invested in getting to a bank for her enchanting tools, then getting her close to the instances you're talking about (BRS/BRD) should be minimal.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Jan 6 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:That looks fine.

If at all possible, I have a bunch of enchants I'd like before leaving, if Treesh is willing (Conc has all the mats).

We should have Octord nearby, and I have Lianne parked in Kargath, so time invested in getting to a bank for her enchanting tools, then getting her close to the instances you're talking about (BRS/BRD) should be minimal.
[right][snapback]98833[/snapback][/right]
I'd like to join in on the enchanting action too. I got my new boots enchanted, but I have a new chest piece that could use some enchant lovin'. I don't think I'll be able to replace it (at least until the expansion comes out) and would like 100 additional hitpoints on it. I have the mats for that on an alt.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Jan 6 2006, 05:20 PM Wrote:I'd like to join in on the enchanting action too.&nbsp; I got my new boots enchanted, but I have a new chest piece that could use some enchant lovin'.&nbsp; I don't think I'll be able to replace it (at least until the expansion comes out) and would like 100 additional hitpoints on it.&nbsp; I have the mats for that on an alt.
[right][snapback]98837[/snapback][/right]
I'm more than willing to open up enchanting shop for you guys tonight. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Ugh, sorry about that guys. I had been up till 12pm with my brother and well, I slept in till 9pm or so -_-
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
RECAP:

First we took 9 into a Scholo raid, which was silly easy in a raid. Everything died so fast that Conc's new Mortal Strike spec dominated the damage done, the poor casters couldn't even get their spells off. Marn got his Beaststalker Cap, and I think Mogo walked away with 4328 blues, and 4440 rolls over 90 :lol:

Then Conc, Necrali, Fazuul, Durambar, and Yuri went into LBRS. No key pieces :angry: but no less than 5 T0 set pieces (two Wildheart, two Beaststalker, and one Shadowcraft). Yuri got Skyshroud Leggings.
vor_lord,Jan 7 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:RECAP:

First we took 9 into a Scholo raid, which was silly easy in a raid.&nbsp; Everything died so fast that Conc's new Mortal Strike spec dominated the damage done, the poor casters couldn't even get their spells off.&nbsp; Marn got his Beaststalker Cap, and I think Mogo walked away with 4328 blues, and 4440 rolls over 90&nbsp; :lol:

Then Conc, Necrali, Fazuul, Durambar, and Yuri went into LBRS.&nbsp; No key pieces&nbsp; :angry: but no less than 5 T0 set pieces (two Wildheart, two Beaststalker, and one Shadowcraft).&nbsp; Yuri got Skyshroud Leggings.
[right][snapback]98865[/snapback][/right]

I need bot BoP BS pieces from LBRS still. Damn you body for needing sleep!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
vor_lord,Jan 7 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:and I think Mogo walked away with 4328 blues, and 4440 rolls over 90&nbsp; :lol:
[right][snapback]98865[/snapback][/right]

:whistling:

This is why I don't care where we go on our Fridays - wherever we go, I get good chance at loots. :D Of course, being the only shaman around now for us, I don't have a lot of competition to worry about. :D
Intolerant monkey.