Terenas - Friday, Dec. 30th
VoiceMan,Dec 31 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:Dunar, Swirlytracks, Concillian (priest), Yuri, and Fazuul went through ST.  We had some good leather drop, which was good for the two druids in attendance.  Dunar did a great job tanking for us.  From my perspective, I was able to pick up some exp for Fazuul, which was good.  Following our very successful ST run, Swirlytracks, Yuri, Lianne (Conc's warlock), Fazuul and Durambar did a good chunk of BRD.  We were able to get keys, kill Incendius, the first KOS quest, amongst other things.  Fazuul played healer, and thoroughly enjoyed it, except on the Gor'Shak encounter, where I drew some healer aggro, and didn't do a good job of letting my tank know about it til it was too late, and I died.  I used the soulstone to rez immediately as Durambar, despite being level 60 was taking quite the pounding, due to sheer numbers of baddies slapping him around, and I tried to keep him on his feet.  Unfortunately, I ran out of Mana, popped the biggest mana pot I had on me, and he still went down, folllowed by Fazuul again and Yuri, but Swirly was able to finish the last of the baddies, so we were able to get quest credit after a corpse run.  I felt bad I wasn't able to keep Durambar alive, as it was pretty close, but all things considered, I felt it was a good, and successful run.  Now, Fazuul is 3 bubbles short of 53.  Not bad since he started the night with the slightest sliver of exp on 52.  He levelled the night before, just barely, and promply logged out.  Level 60....here I come!  ;)
[right][snapback]98398[/snapback][/right]
The Gor'Shak encounter is a really tough fight. I have wiped in there more than once.

For Rogoll's part in Strat live, I killed Marntruehorn. Later on I tried to kill Mogoraindyn (AKA Mogohiya), but she survived. Both of these savage attacks from my rogue were, of course, under the influence of mind control by the Strat live big boss, Grand Crusader Dathrohan.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Dec 31 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:The Gor'Shak encounter is a really tough fight. I have wiped in there more than once.

For Rogoll's part in Strat live, I killed Marntruehorn.  Later on I tried to kill Mogoraindyn (AKA Mogohiya), but she survived. Both of these savage attacks from my rogue were, of course, under the influence of mind control by the Strat live big boss, Grand Crusader Dathrohan.
[right][snapback]98407[/snapback][/right]

Sure they were. We had him at 4% and you come over and gouge me while I'm already at 30% life. Just like a rogue. Cheap shots! :)

Was a very good time. I was glad that my bad early play went away. I'll blame it on being a bit groggy from the short nap still. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.