Terenas - Friday, Dec. 30th
Please sound off on who will attend this Friday. We've been struggling with lack of healers recently, and this Friday will be worse. vor_lord will not be attending as he is out of town visiting family.

Here are a couple of thoughts on Friday:

- We have several that need ST, such as Voiceman's druid, who can heal for that instance. I know that Flash and Swirly each have toons of appropriate level, and PapaSmurf if he can make it. I can tank for them in ST, if not needed with the level 60s. That should still allow enough for a 5 man with the level 60s, unless there are many that can't attend. Two 5 man groups would probably be my preference.

- A raid is an option, the small 5-6 man raid we did on Strat dead a couple weeks back was fun and productive, and a repeat, or perhaps another instance. We still need an UBRS key or two, with Xame's Yuri and my Durambar at least having some parts of the key, so LBRS would be useful, if a tad weak on the loot side, and I would prefer to 5 man it rather than raid it, but it is an option.

So, please post on if you will be attending and what 5 man instance and raid you would prefer to do. There has been a lot of sitting out in the past few weeks, and I really don't want to have anyone sit out this week.

------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I will be there Friday night, and as always, ready to help out where needed most. My druid is 51, and frankly, I'd like to have a chance to have him heal somewhere. He's about ready for ST. I know Swirly is ready for ST too, and possibly Flash's hunter. That would give us two hunters, a 60 warrior (if Durambar does come to tank), and my druid. We should have good offtanking....but lack AoE. However, if Gorkuk is needed someplace, that is fine too. I guess it depends on who plans on being there Friday night, and what they'd like to do. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I'll be there!

I can bring either the warlock or the hunter. Gorohnt still needs to do BRD prep and Galahnt needs ZF, Maraudon, Jintha'Alor and ST. I am ready now to resume warlock play, he will be 60 soon and hopefully ready to go anywhere needed. The hunter is mainly for PvP, but will be available if needed anywhere (if all 20 of our other hunters are unavailable for some strange reason ) :P

My druid will most likely be the next toon to be driven to 50+ and should help the healing a bit.

All toons need better gear, they have decent and some good gear, but overall, need better.

Expect to see Galahnt and probably Fazuul in AB or AV often ;) perhaps we could get some pvp teams lined up for some of these. Both places are a lot of fun, but need teamwork, which we could help with going as a team of 5 or more.

Flash

Edit: I must work Sat morning, therefore I will not be available past @10pm server time.
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
Yes, Fazuul will be spending as much time as possible in AV, as Frostwolf Exalted status is my goal. Fazuul also needs ZF and Maraudon, but seeing as the only things out of ZF I would like are the carrot, and probably the stuff needed for the Ancient Egg quest, and I don't have much need to complete Maraudon, (I've got most of the good druid loot from the Princess runs) that the quests in the orange and purple sides don't interest me too much, other than the exp I would gain. I think we'll have a better chance at putting together a ST trip as opposed to either ZF or Mara. BRD is looming too, and I know we still have 60's who need BRD trips, but Fazuul will not be high enough level to try and heal BRD this weekend, but, I'm game to try if we find most folks want BRD instead of ST. I'm wondering what Urza's schedule is for Friday....if he has the night off, that would give us 3 warriors (assuming Conc can be there). That will open up other choices. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I will be there on Friday.

I am going to respec Drutar as a Balance druid with some Restoration. He is currrently mostly restoration, and I find I do not enjoy it much. So, he will be useful as a backup healer, but not primary healer I think. When he hits 60 I might switch back to Restoration depending how things go. By Friday night he'll probably be level 55, possibly 56 with about 15 in restoration. He has BRD prep done. If needed for backup I can take him wherever.

Rogoll is my main alt. I'd like to bring him to Scholo 5 man, strat live or dead 5 man or raid, lbrs 5 man or raid, or DM north 5 man or raid (for the Tarnished Elven Ring). I'd also be delighted to help on Princess runs with Rogoll for the Blackstone Ring.

bonemage,Dec 28 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:Please sound off on who will attend this Friday.&nbsp; We've been struggling with lack of healers recently, and this Friday will be worse.&nbsp; vor_lord will not be attending as he is out of town visiting family.

Here are a couple of thoughts on Friday:

- We have several that need ST, such as Voiceman's druid, who can heal for that instance.&nbsp; I know that Flash and Swirly each have toons of appropriate level, and PapaSmurf if he can make it.&nbsp; I can tank for them in ST, if not needed with the level 60s.&nbsp; That should still allow enough for a 5 man with the level 60s, unless there are many that can't attend.&nbsp; Two 5 man groups would probably be my preference.

- A raid is an option, the small 5-6 man raid we did on Strat dead a couple weeks back was fun and productive, and a repeat, or perhaps another instance.&nbsp; We still need an UBRS key or two, with Xame's Yuri and my Durambar at least having some parts of the key, so LBRS would be useful, if a tad weak on the loot side, and I would prefer to 5 man it rather than raid it, but it is an option.

So, please post on if you will be attending and what 5 man instance and raid you would prefer to do.&nbsp; There has been a lot of sitting out in the past few weeks, and I really don't want to have anyone sit out this week.
[right][snapback]98157[/snapback][/right]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Sorry about this double post. I don't know how to delete it.
Mogo will be there, wherever "there" may be. ;)

*activate healbot mode*
Intolerant monkey.
As always I've got work, so anything before 10:30 or so is fine by me to help out with, but after that well, I'm sure ya all know ^_^
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
I will be there, but probabaly not untill 9:00 to 9:30.

Since we are short on healers, it is easier to accomodate more than 5, and becuase you will not be held up by late arrivers, I would think that a raid would be best.

Since there are multiple items (5 each) that I still want from Scholo and Dead Strat, my preferance is to raid one of these two, or both if we are quick enough. If we only do one, my preference is to raid Scholo.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I will definitely be there.

I wouldn't mind helping with ST for a chance at one of those low drop rate rings off the dragons, or with the rogue or priest for the class quests.

or BRD with warrior, rogue or warlock.

For preference, I'd say strat live or DM north kill run to learn the instance so we can do a tribute in the near future.

Raid I'd prefer either LBRS for key pieces or scholo.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I'll be there no preferences
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Well I'm gone as bonemage said, but I can put up the roll at least. I've changed the format a bit, listing any characters that are 50 or higher that people have shown interest in playing. I'm only including a Yes/No for present for the person, as the character might not be decided until we see what we've got.

Just my two cents -- I think Fazuul is probably high enough to heal in BRD for the early parts. Gor'shak is tough, but it's not a healing problem (the healer doesn't live long enough to matter ;) I'd recommend you leave him until after you get your Shadowforge key (it's easy to get frustrated if the first thing you try to do keeps wiping you).

With Jandrey's need to leave early I'd only target getting the key if you end up doing BRD.

I believe the druid is the only class without a class quest in ST.

For the rest, I wish everyone luck and hope to see you next week. For a 5 man, Live strat was an easy healing job at least through the parts we got to (just inside the Bastion).

Sorry about the formatting below, I'm not on my own computer and I really don't know how to use Windows very effectively...

Code:
Lurker &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Character(s) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Coming? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Rogue) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Lots of places with Rogoll
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drutar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (56 Druid)
bonemage &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Durambar &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Concillian &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live/DM North, R-LBRS/Scholo
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Concillian &nbsp; (60 Priest)
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Concilliane &nbsp;(60 Rogue)
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lianne &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (55? Warlock)
FlashNPan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Gorohnt &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(57 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ZF, Mara, BRD prep+
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Galahnt &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(51 Hunter)
Gnollguy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Marntruehorn (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
khgerg &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Octord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;A bit late &nbsp;R-Scholo/Dead Strat
PapaSmurf &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Dunar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(52 Druid) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;?
swirly &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;swirlytracks (56 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ?
Treesh &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mogoraindyn &nbsp;(60 Shaman) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
VoiceMan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Fazuul &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (51 Druid)
vor_lord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Necrali &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(60 Priest) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; No
Urza-DSF &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jandrey &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(56 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Early
Xame &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Mage) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ?
Let me toss out a raidless idea or two, if it doesn't work or isn't desired, then we can raid Scholo as that seems to be the top raid preference. There's a wide variety of loot so there should be a good shot at upgrades for most of us.

Idea 1:

Party One in Strat live or DM North or something else:
Concillian(If willing to play priest)
Durambar
Octord
Yuri (coming?) Could really use polymorph
Gorkuk

I don't know if Concillian(priest) is prepped for "Of Love and Family", but there is a great healing ring. I know that Conc really wants this quest done, but Necrali really wants it too, so Conc could tank for Necrali another week. You definitely won't be left as the only one wanting Strat live if we do it this week.

Party Two in BRD:
Mogo
Marn
Gorohnt
Rogoll/Drutar/Magead
??

This could work as a 4 man too, I think, with several possible 5th man additions. PapaSmurf, Gantor, Swirly, and Shadowe would all be excellent options here if they are available. One benefit of this party, is that it can be started much earlier than parties that include myself, Xame, or Concillian (we're late arrivers).

Also, there could be some serious shuffling between the two parties with something like this instead:

Idea 2:

Mogo
Durambar
Octord
Yuri
Marn

Party Two in BRD:
Fazuul
Conc/Concillian/Concillianne/Lianne
Gorohnt
Rogoll/Drutar/Magead
??

With 2 druids and Concillian's wide selection of classes, the tank/healing/DPS can be shuffled, hopefully keeping interest in all parties. Only issue is that we can't keep Flash up late, and with Concillian, an early start isn't possible, so perhaps only marginal progress can be made in BRD, which is probably a bummer for some.

Again, if anyone else has some suggestions, lets hear them. I have tried to put people where I know there is at least some interest for their toons, so people aren't left with no hope of toon progress. But, I think if people aren't happy with anything I've suggested, a Scholo raid seems to be Plan B, fun, and productive. Prefer to not have people slumming in instances that hold no interest. These ideas are also assuming that Xame is coming with Yuri (haven't heard in thread, but heard last week you were expected), and a bit hopeful we have someone else for another 5 man.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:Just my two cents -- I think Fazuul is probably high enough to heal in BRD for the early parts.&nbsp; Gor'shak is tough, but it's not a healing problem (the healer doesn't live long enough to matter ;)&nbsp; I'd recommend you leave him until after you get your Shadowforge key (it's easy to get frustrated if the first thing you try to do keeps wiping you).

Fazuul hit 52 last night, and is just a tad more ready for things like BRD as a healer. I think as a druid healer, being a smidge under-levelled is ok, as long as I remember to stealth through areas that being under-levelled may be a problem for. Earlier this week, we had a four man group of Durambar, Octord, Fazuul, and Drutar through ST. Drutar did very little backup healing, which made me happy, as it was my first real healing test with Fazuul. I also enjoyed it alot, so I'm up for trying to heal BRD tonight. The unfortunate thing, is Fazuul doesn't have all his BRD quest prep work done, but he will grab what he can this evening before we get started. HOWEVER....just because I'm obsessed with trying to push Fazuul to 60 as soon as possible, does NOT mean I'm against playing my hunter. I'll have Fazuul pick up the BRD quests he can, just to be prepared for tonight, but we certainly don't have to go there if the majority of the group doesn't want to. Since we're short Necrali, it does make some sense to do something (like BRD) that should benefit most everyone..including some of the 60's, where I can heal with Fazuul. A five man Strat or Scholo run with FAzuul as a healer would not be pretty. :P Drutar is also more than capable to heal BRD, but I know Alram hasn't been enjoying his druid as much lately, so I'm happy to heal with Fazuul, if it is useful to the group. ;)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
My distinct preference would be
1. Rogoll in Strat live or DM North or something else
2. Rogoll in Scholo raid
3. BRD with I don't know who. Maybe Drutar for the xp.

bonemage,Dec 30 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:Let me toss out a raidless idea or two, if it doesn't work or isn't desired, then we can raid Scholo as that seems to be the top raid preference.&nbsp; There's a wide variety of loot so there should be a good shot at upgrades for most of us.

Idea 1:

Concillian(If willing to play priest)
Durambar
Octord
Yuri (coming?) Could really use polymorph
Gorkuk

I don't know if Concillian(priest) is prepped for "Of Love and Family", but there is a great healing ring.&nbsp; I know that Conc really wants this quest done, but Necrali really wants it too, so Conc could tank for Necrali another week.&nbsp; You definitely won't be left as the only one wanting Strat live if we do it this week.

Party Two in BRD:
Mogo
Marn
Gorohnt
Rogoll/Drutar/Magead
??

This could work as a 4 man too, I think, with several possible 5th man additions.&nbsp; PapaSmurf, Gantor, Swirly, and Shadowe would all be excellent options here if they are available.&nbsp; One benefit of this party, is that it can be started much earlier than parties that include myself, Xame, or Concillian (we're late arrivers).

Also, there could be some serious shuffling between the two parties with something like this instead:

Idea 2:

Mogo
Durambar
Octord
Yuri
Marn

Party Two in BRD:
Fazuul
Conc/Concillian/Concillianne/Lianne
Gorohnt
Rogoll/Drutar/Magead
??

With 2 druids and Concillian's wide selection of classes, the tank/healing/DPS can be shuffled, hopefully keeping interest in all parties.&nbsp; Only issue is that we can't keep Flash up late, and with Concillian, an early start isn't possible, so perhaps only marginal progress can be made in BRD, which is probably a bummer for some.

Again, if anyone else has some suggestions, lets hear them.&nbsp; I have tried to put people where I know there is at least some interest for their toons, so people aren't left with no hope of toon progress.&nbsp; But, I think if people aren't happy with anything&nbsp; I've suggested, a Scholo raid seems to be Plan B, fun, and productive.&nbsp; Prefer to not have people slumming in instances that hold no interest.&nbsp; These ideas are also assuming that Xame is coming with Yuri (haven't heard in thread, but heard last week you were expected), and a bit hopeful we have someone else for another 5 man.
[right][snapback]98336[/snapback][/right]

Yuri will be there.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
If you need Concillian for healing that's okay.

No quest prep for Strat is done for him, but that's not a big deal.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
\o/ Mogo, Marn, Octord, Durambar and Rogoll took on scarlet strat. Despite Rogoll locking up tons just before the archivist we persevered and took out the archivist and the end boss, then went back and hit the cannonmaster. I'm very glad to note that yes, a shaman can solo heal live strat without too many deaths and without a single purple on. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 31 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:\o/&nbsp; Mogo, Marn, Octord, Durambar and Rogoll took on scarlet strat.&nbsp; Despite Rogoll locking up tons just before the archivist we persevered and took out the archivist and the end boss, then went back and hit the cannonmaster.&nbsp; I'm very glad to note that yes, a shaman can solo heal live strat without too many deaths and without a single purple on. :D
[right][snapback]98385[/snapback][/right]

And there were a fair bit of greens on the rest of the party members in there too, though I guess most of the gear was blue. I don't think there was a single purple in the party. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Dunar, Swirlytracks, Concillian (priest), Yuri, and Fazuul went through ST. We had some good leather drop, which was good for the two druids in attendance. Dunar did a great job tanking for us. From my perspective, I was able to pick up some exp for Fazuul, which was good. Following our very successful ST run, Swirlytracks, Yuri, Lianne (Conc's warlock), Fazuul and Durambar did a good chunk of BRD. We were able to get keys, kill Incendius, the first KOS quest, amongst other things. Fazuul played healer, and thoroughly enjoyed it, except on the Gor'Shak encounter, where I drew some healer aggro, and didn't do a good job of letting my tank know about it til it was too late, and I died. I used the soulstone to rez immediately as Durambar, despite being level 60 was taking quite the pounding, due to sheer numbers of baddies slapping him around, and I tried to keep him on his feet. Unfortunately, I ran out of Mana, popped the biggest mana pot I had on me, and he still went down, folllowed by Fazuul again and Yuri, but Swirly was able to finish the last of the baddies, so we were able to get quest credit after a corpse run. I felt bad I wasn't able to keep Durambar alive, as it was pretty close, but all things considered, I felt it was a good, and successful run. Now, Fazuul is 3 bubbles short of 53. Not bad since he started the night with the slightest sliver of exp on 52. He levelled the night before, just barely, and promply logged out. Level 60....here I come! ;)
VoiceMan

Terenas: