Paladins and 1.9
lfd,Dec 13 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:Actually, I think it's just the tone that I read in your posts that moved me to comment.  It may be misplaced - and you're right not to respond to the ad hominem attacks - but in my reading of the thread, an awful lot of the aggression is coming from you.
[right][snapback]96986[/snapback][/right]

Simple solution -> stop reading and responding to what he says. He won't be a paladin for much longer if he keeps it up, since he'll have turned into a complete troll.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Quark,Dec 14 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:Simple solution -> stop reading and responding to what he says.  He won't be a paladin for much longer if he keeps it up, since he'll have turned into a complete troll.
[right][snapback]97071[/snapback][/right]

<humor mode> Oh no, not a troll!! Then we will have to hear about the worst racials in the game forever </humor mode>
oldmandennis,Dec 14 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:<humor mode> Oh no, not a troll!! Then we will have to hear about the worst racials in the game forever </humor mode>
[right][snapback]97076[/snapback][/right]

What's wrong with throwing specilization? :blink: :shuriken: :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Dec 14 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:What's wrong with throwing specilization?&nbsp; &nbsp; :blink: :shuriken:&nbsp; :whistling:
[right][snapback]97079[/snapback][/right]

Nothing, if he could throw dwarves...
Lissa,Dec 14 2005, 12:37 PM Wrote:What's wrong with throwing specilization?&nbsp; &nbsp; :blink: :shuriken:&nbsp; :whistling:
[right][snapback]97079[/snapback][/right]

Nothing, in fact it is imbalancedly powerful when combined with teh uber blue leewt

It's beast slaying that is the suxor

:rolleyes:
Quark,Dec 14 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:Simple solution -> stop reading and responding to what he says.&nbsp; He won't be a paladin for much longer if he keeps it up, since he'll have turned into a complete troll.
[right][snapback]97071[/snapback][/right]

This is by far the most constructive post in the thread, Quark. :rolleyes:
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Edit: original satire article altered. Link now goes to authors webpage where he/she bitches a lot about people that read the article.

For Posterity.
I found that link in incredibly bad taste when I first saw it. I continue to do so. I understand that America is going through a time right now where, having put aside other minorities for now, we are spewing all of our vitriol on homosexuals. Personally, I find this a sad embarassment, not something to be celebrated.

Ha ha. Someone posted an article that called Paladins a bunch of Fags. Gee, that was funny. Too bad they didn't call them a bunch of nigger Jew fags. Now that would have really been funny. <_<
Paladins, prepare for the worst - they've closed the test realm for 'this phase' of 1.9 development.

Either they'll reopen it next week with a new build, or they'll release it a week before Christmas with attendant bugs and doom-mongering.

I'll be respeccing Retribution with my paladin for sure. Not quite decided where I want the remaining points to go. I will miss Holy Shock, but without Sanctity Aura, it's just too orphaned.
Tuftears,Dec 16 2005, 03:59 PM Wrote:Paladins, prepare for the worst - they've closed the test realm for 'this phase' of 1.9 development.

Either they'll reopen it next week with a new build, or they'll release it a week before Christmas with attendant bugs and doom-mongering.
[right][snapback]97329[/snapback][/right]
As of just before they closed the test realm, judgement was not refreshing on anything but the highest levels of the spells, among other bugs. If they bring this live with a 10s judgement, it's going to be practically impossible to level.