Terenas Friday Dec 9
bonemage,Dec 8 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:I'll probably sit this one out.  It doesn't make too much sense to have two Prot warriors on a 5 man, and with Necrali still wantiing to do 5 man Scarlet Strat, I won't have trouble getting a group to go there another week.  Also, there's a good chance vor_lord and I can get something going after SM for those that stay up late, perhaps Scholo for the warlock mount.

This leaves us with the following parties:

5 man, possibly Scarlet Strat:  Rogoll, Conc, Mogo, Marn, Tamainelka

SM:  Xarhud, Fazuul, Xame, Forgar, and one of Flash's alts

Shadowe, are you OK going into a 5 man instance without Flash?
[right][snapback]96496[/snapback][/right]

Treesh -- are you ok with solo healing 5 man scarlet Strat? I've never been there.

One potential problem I see -- we have Alram (central timer who likes to actually go to bed at a reasonable time) and Concillian (the pacific timer who can't arrive early). Plus it was bonemage and I who were really itching to do Scarlet Strat 5 man -- maybe people want something else if we have to sit out.

Maybe all we should do is list out instances that people should be prepped for. As soon as 5 interested and appropriate (i.e. tank and healer at least) people are ready, they can go. We might get similar/better results, and it would remove all this complicated scheduling. I'm going to be fired at this rate with how much time I spend at work trying to get this all worked out every week :P (bonemage and I trade off posting these, but we both talk about them via IM trying to figure out what to suggest and herd cats).

Please consider me a sub -- I've repented of my wish for an alt break. Fridays are my ONLY day where I can do instances so I don't want to miss out. I think chances are pretty good for a later 5 man (probably Scholo) so I'll look forward to that.

Another possibility is that if klaus_weg can't make it, we'll have 11 high levels and no pressing need for SM. The only possible 11 man raid for us is LBRS, and while I'm ready to do that again, it really wasn't very popular, especially with Flash. The next time we should push the pace much faster but still...

Five mans for Flash and Shadowe don't make much sense until prepped, so... we should think about what to do if that happens (i.e. Xarhud not coming).
vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:Treesh -- are you ok with solo healing 5 man scarlet Strat?  I've never been there.
[right][snapback]96502[/snapback][/right]
I've been in there with Aleri a few times. It's going to tricky with Mogo, but I really want to try. :D It may be a bit stressful, but I really want to see how far I can push with solo healing with Mogo so I can scoff at all those who say you can't main heal with a shaman in the end instances. ;) I've now gotten further with her than GG did with his paladin Balador on Stormrage, but that was pretty much because there were then priests and druids around to pick up the healing for them. :)
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:One potential problem I see -- we have Alram (central timer who likes to actually go to bed at a reasonable time) and Concillian (the pacific timer who can't arrive early).  Plus it was bonemage and I who were really itching to do Scarlet Strat 5 man -- maybe people want something else if we have to sit out.

Maybe all we should do is list out instances that people should be prepped for.  As soon as 5 interested and appropriate (i.e. tank and healer at least) people are ready, they can go.  We might get similar/better results, and it would remove all this complicated scheduling.  I'm going to be fired at this rate with how much time I spend at work trying to get this all worked out every week :P (bonemage and I trade off posting these, but we both talk about them via IM trying to figure out what to suggest and herd cats).
The Shadowcraft shoulders drop in Strat live, and I'd be happy to return more than once in order to try for them. Alternatively, going elsewhere is fine with me too.

I wonder if we all got Guildads, if we could do our instance scheduling that way in a more efficient manner.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Dec 8 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:I wonder if we all got Guildads, if we could do our instance scheduling that way in a more efficient manner.
[right][snapback]96512[/snapback][/right]

I'd really like to try that once 1.9 goes live.
vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 08:58 AM Wrote:One potential problem I see -- we have Alram (central timer who likes to actually go to bed at a reasonable time) and Concillian (the pacific timer who can't arrive early).  Plus it was bonemage and I who were really itching to do Scarlet Strat 5 man -- maybe people want something else if we have to sit out.
[right][snapback]96502[/snapback][/right]

I do not mind doing stealth runs with Alram in the early going, then hooking up with the late shift for some loot farming or something afterwards. Whatever works out best.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Dec 8 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:I do not mind doing stealth runs with Alram in the early going, then hooking up with the late shift for some loot farming or something afterwards.  Whatever works out best.
[right][snapback]96524[/snapback][/right]

But then Alram wouldn't be able to go at all, since late is not an option -- that'd have to be up to him. Also I don't think Treesh and GG can come much earlier than you anyway, so it may not be an issue.

I think we'll just have to play it by ear. Something will happen, that I promise! :lol:

vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 03:53 PM Wrote:But then Alram wouldn't be able to go at all, since late is not an option -- that'd have to be up to him.  Also I don't think Treesh and GG can come much earlier than you anyway, so it may not be an issue.

I think we'll just have to play it by ear.  Something will happen, that I promise!  :lol:
[right][snapback]96525[/snapback][/right]

Actually we can come earlier. Should be available all day really.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 03:53 PM Wrote:But then Alram wouldn't be able to go at all, since late is not an option -- that'd have to be up to him.  Also I don't think Treesh and GG can come much earlier than you anyway, so it may not be an issue.

I think we'll just have to play it by ear.  Something will happen, that I promise!  :lol:
[right][snapback]96525[/snapback][/right]
We can play earlier on Fridays. Even on other non-Stormrage nights we can start earlier than the 8 server time. I get home between 7 and 7:30 server time on the days I work.
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Dec 8 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:Another possibility is that if klaus_weg can't make it...

I see no reason I won't be able to make it, outside of catastrophic events which can happen to anyone, anytime.

Also, I've shortened my name to just "Klaus", for simplicity. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
As I said before ..I really prefer to do 5 man quest runs with Flash. If we're just doing a loot run or *tour* thats different.

I'm finally close to even with him in levels and wanna keep it that way for as long as possible :P
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
ShadoweSpirit,Dec 9 2005, 04:33 AM Wrote:As I said before ..I really prefer to do 5 man quest runs with Flash. If we're just doing a loot run or *tour* thats different.

I'm finally close to even with him in levels and wanna keep it that way for as long as possible :P
[right][snapback]96576[/snapback][/right]

Ok. Without the quests it would be kind of a waste anyway.

Latest news is that Wimpy is hopeful he'll be able to go to SM, which could free Flash up to play alongside you somewhere.

Once ST gets finished, BRD is a very cool 5 man that no one has completely finished yet.

I've edited the front-running ideas to reflect that most likely bonemage and I will go on the 5 man (since we can probably start earlier than Conc). I can give up my spot to Conc when he arrives if he wants to.

We'll probably also do something (probably smaller, maybe DM boss farming) later. I've got no idea how long a Scarlet Strat 5 man is.
Final edit of best guess plans for tonight is up in the roll call post.

Wimpy will be coming to tank SM.
UPDATE:

ST has been completed by Gorohnt, Tamainelka, Drutar and Jandrey with a huge assist from Mogo!! Many thanks Treesh!! I would be happy to go again when Conc or Swirly are ready.

For SM, I have either the hunter or the shaman available. Shaman could main tank if we have strong pets or hunter can add utility/DPS.

As for LBRS or any other raid, I'll opt out on that for now.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
FlashNPan,Dec 9 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:UPDATE:

ST has been completed by Gorohnt, Tamainelka, Drutar and Jandrey with a huge assist from Mogo!! Many thanks Treesh!! I would be happy to go again when Conc or Swirly are ready.

[right][snapback]96650[/snapback][/right]

Woohoo! Awesome! BRD should be next, and it's got a lot of quest prep (and quests -- I believe you need 11 slots).

I'll leave it up to you all to decide who gets to go to SM. Wimpy and Xarhud definitely get to go -- it's their first time and Wimpy especially doesn't get to play very much.