Friday, Dec. 2nd
Unfortunately I will not be making it this Friday.

Sorry that this may essentially force raiding with only 1 warrior, but well, RL first.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Nov 30 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:Unfortunately I will not be making it this Friday.

Sorry that this may essentially force raiding with only 1 warrior, but well, RL first.
[right][snapback]96038[/snapback][/right]

We'll miss you.

It does seem to make this a lot easier to decide though, even if it isn't necessarily what we'd most want to do.

Everyone on an LBRS raid?

/cheer

I get to have Mogo back me up!

/jig

Oh, I will probably not be on time, I have to sing at a Christmas party (if you're not rich, provide free entertainment for the rich so you can go to the party!).

So start without me, I'll join when I can.

edit: Added qualification of arrival time
Sounds good to me. With just one warrior available, that does limit our choices, so I say we all go together as a big group of lurkers and go raid for loot. :D Now...how do I sabotage the /random command of the other hunters so I can win all the rolls. :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Hi all..Flash will know if he will be available Fri this evening, hopefully he will be. I'm game for anything, although I'd prefer running the high level instances with him...
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Yuri will be there. Thanks GG for the list of loot and places. For loot, I would add my crimson felt hat from Magistrate Barthilas in Stratholme (dead side). Its not a set piece but it is all the fashion rage of the pvp'ing mages ( http://thottbot.com/?i=37196 ).

I'm not into farming DM or really farming anything on Friday night instance night since I really enjoy the game and the team play. Friday nights should be challenging, new and interesting for me or someone else (team play). In particular, it should have some guild goals of improving the guild (by improving its members). Not sneeking past mobs to farm a boss 10+ times for good drops or doing the now famous SFK, SM, Mara farming runs with the stop watch running. These can happen after the "main" fun of the night for those who are willing (and I usually am :) ).

During the week, Mon - Thurs, I'm on almost 3 nights with one night off to hang with friends. I don't play Sat or Sun because I like to stay married. I'll run, or try to run any loot generating idea, quests, pvp, etc. during the week.

I'm fine with a raid of LBRS this friday with the goal of putting the UBRS key together. I believe I'm one piece away from having a complete key ( I traded my boss rolls for key pieces, but we failed to kill the final boss, so I'm missing that piece ).

Yuri's goals: 1. See more of the end game instances, 2. Farming/Grinding 400g for my epic mount, 3. Stone Guard for PvP 4. Complete Magister's Regalia set pieces (6 to go...), thanks for the list again GG. 5. Get the Crimson Hat just because it is soooooo cool looking. 6. Run end games quest just because it is fun and I enjoy the story.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I finally have my schedule confirmed and will be available by noon server time on Friday. Shadowe and I would love to do a ST run anytime after that if we can get Jandrey, Drutar and one other. After that, I may be available for raiding someplace new, it sounds like fun! I must admit tho, sometimes instances drain me. If ST is overly long or intense, I may decide against more instances for the rest of the evening. As I must work Saturday, I am not sure how late I will be playing anyway.

<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
vor_lord,Nov 30 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:Everyone on an LBRS raid?

/cheer

I get to have Mogo back me up!

/jig
[right][snapback]96041[/snapback][/right]
Woot! I'll finally have someone able to clear all the damned froggings that are so annoying and grounding totem doesn't prevent! BTW, there are some excellent places to mind control in LBRS. :) It's a fun instance, even if the drops suck for the cloth wearers. It's pretty easy on the healing too as long as folks don't fight on the bridges. This includes hunters! *hint hint* ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Concillian,Nov 30 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Unfortunately I will not be making it this Friday.

[right][snapback]96038[/snapback][/right]
Sorry to hear that you'll miss Friday. I hope it's nothing too serious that's going on in your life.

*hordely hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Nov 30 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:Sorry to hear that you'll miss Friday.&nbsp; I hope it's nothing too serious that's going on in your life.&nbsp;
[right][snapback]96048[/snapback][/right]

No worries, it's nothing at all serious. Thanks for the concern though.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Xame,Nov 30 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:3. Stone Guard for PvP&nbsp; [right][snapback]96044[/snapback][/right]

That shold be easy, you're right on the cusp.

I kept track of this week and last for people in our guild:
Code:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Last Week &nbsp;This Week &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Gain
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Ranking &nbsp; &nbsp; Ranking &nbsp; Gain &nbsp; incl. penalty
Concillian &nbsp; 9001 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -
Drutar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;18577 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;22135 &nbsp; 3558 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;7273
Fazuul &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;10309 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;13343 &nbsp; 3034 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5096
Tamainelka &nbsp; 9961 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;10903 &nbsp; &nbsp;942 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;2934
Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;12357 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;16337 &nbsp; 3980 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;6451
Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;17721 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;19597 &nbsp; 1876 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5420
Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 8583 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -

you only need to barely make up your penalty
Treesh,Nov 30 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Woot!&nbsp; I'll finally have someone able to clear all the damned froggings that are so annoying and grounding totem doesn't prevent!
[right][snapback]96047[/snapback][/right]

Sadly it is looking like I may not arrive early enough to join in. The party starts at 8, not 7, so instead of getting there a bit late, I will be very late.

Think you can heal a whole raid by yourself? We haven't heard from our friend Sir_Die yet...

I should be on later, but the holiday season starts early for me and gets crazy.
vor_lord,Dec 1 2005, 07:15 AM Wrote:Think you can heal a whole raid by yourself?&nbsp; We haven't heard from our friend Sir_Die yet...
[right][snapback]96075[/snapback][/right]
I won't be coming, and probably won't be on other than to make a little refined deeprock salt or make certain leather goods if people ask. Nashkara has lost his appeal to me for the time being.
Sir_Die_alot,Dec 1 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:I won't be coming, and probably won't be on other than to make a little refined deeprock salt or make certain leather goods if people ask. Nashkara has lost his appeal to me for the time being.
[right][snapback]96115[/snapback][/right]
:(

Thanks for letting us know Sir_Die. You're always welcome when you feel the druid need.

And my latest update -- the party starts at 6:30, the program (that I'm part of) starts at 8. So I will probably be somewhat late, but not horribly, unless my wife whisks me away afterward.
vor_lord,Nov 29 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:For the fifth another healer would be a good idea.&nbsp; I will not be available that early.&nbsp; I don't know about Treesh.&nbsp; It's possible you could pick up a healer from outside the guild.&nbsp;

To reliably hibernate the dragonkin, a few more levels would help quite a bit.&nbsp; The dragonkin in the four pulls are 49-51.
[right][snapback]95956[/snapback][/right]

I now propose that we run ST on Sunday at 2:00 PM server time for the following reasons.

1. A fifth person has not declared their availability for an early ST run on Friday.
2. Drutar is 49 now. He might make 50 by tonight, but might not. If we wait until Sunday he will be 50 or higher for sure.
3. Flash would prefer not to run 2 instances the same night. This would of course mean that we'd need to start LBRS early enough on Friday for Flash and Jandrey. Can that be done?
4. A start time of 2:00 would give us plenty of time to finish well before the Sunday party, giving everyone a chance to take a break for a couple of hours if they want.
5. I believe that Sunday in the late afternoon is convenient for several Terenas Lurkers. In fact it could well become an alternate instance run time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Ok, fairly certain Sun leaves us out for ST. Flash works from 4am to 12 or 1 and I'm fairly certain he worn't be interested in anything but a nap when he gets home..and I won't run it without him....
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
ShadoweSpirit,Dec 2 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:Ok, fairly certain Sun leaves us out for ST. Flash works from 4am to 12 or 1 and I'm fairly certain he worn't be interested in anything but a nap when he gets home..and I won't run it without him....
[right][snapback]96148[/snapback][/right]
OK. We'll shoot for tonight, Friday, if we can get a 5th.
Alram,Dec 2 2005, 09:52 AM Wrote:OK. We'll shoot for tonight, Friday, if we can get a 5th.
[right][snapback]96152[/snapback][/right]
In game Flash informed me that Sunday 2:00 PM server time will work after all on Sunday. So if we can get a 5th person at that day and time please post and let us know.
Well, as much as I would like to be the fifth to help out in ST Sunday at 2 pm Server time, I will be driving the Mom-In-Law to the airport at that time of day, so it will be a few hours later than afternoon before I can be online. :(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
GG is not having a good day today (even though good things happened). I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to play though that doesn't preclude Treesh from playing even though I hate splitting Mogo and Marn. If she is willing to and I'm not up to then you can still steal my lovely shaman.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Thank you everyone for a good experience inside LBRS. I apologize for that last minute delay I created by assisting another group to kill a dragon. I will not do anything like that again.

By the way, while killing that dragon I learned that the guild with whom we were going to potentially make an alliance split up. Its members are joining the Nightmare Syndicate and The Black Omen.