New Paladin set graphics
Gurnsey,Nov 18 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:I think the theme of these sets is 'IT GLOWS!'  The next set will make you look totally naked except for strategetic glows ;)
[right][snapback]95250[/snapback][/right]

Stormrage? No glow.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Nov 18 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:Stormrage?  No glow.
[right][snapback]95253[/snapback][/right]
Where are y'all getting the names from?
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Nov 18 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:Where are y'all getting the names from?
[right][snapback]95254[/snapback][/right]

These items are already ingame and drop in BWL as well as from Onyxia and Ragnaros. They just don't have the nifty graphics yet.

For a good list of the sets currently ingame, check out this link:

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html
See you in Town,
-Z
Gurnsey,Nov 18 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:Where are y'all getting the names from?
[right][snapback]95254[/snapback][/right]

And if you click on the thumbnail images on the linked page the rendered sets have the english name on them.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
My favorites are nemisis, and ten storms. I'm already in possession of a 10 storms hat, yea!

Dragonstalker and trancendance are also nice.

If the new pally set is that, there better be a pally shadow tree in the revamp. Dont like druid hat or shoulders. Same with warriors. Dont like rogue shoulders, but the rest is good.
oldmandennis,Nov 18 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:My favorites are nemisis, and ten storms.  I'm already in possession of a 10 storms hat, yea!

Dragonstalker and trancendance are also nice.

If the new pally set is that, there better be a pally shadow tree in the revamp.  Dont like druid hat or shoulders.  Same with warriors.  Dont like rogue shoulders, but the rest is good.
[right][snapback]95258[/snapback][/right]

The reason for the Druid hat is because of a piece of Malfurion Stormrage art that shows him having antlers just like that.
[Image: Malfurion_tyrande2.jpg]

I'd like Dragonstalker more if it used a color of one of the Dragons in game. You know, blue, red, green, black, or bronze.
Gnollguy,Nov 18 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:And if you click on the thumbnail images on the linked page the rendered sets have the english name on them.
[right][snapback]95256[/snapback][/right]
I've heard this a few times now...and I figured out why I had no idea what anyone was talking about.

The laptop that I'm on at work has a low-ish resolution and I can't see the bottom of the graphic...and it won't let me scroll.
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Skandranon,Nov 18 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:Fugly tastic wisp shoulders.  Plus a lavender/purple/turquoise colour scheme.

I'll probably be wearing some of it anyway, but damn, Netherwind looks awful.
[right][snapback]95252[/snapback][/right]

Agreed on Netherwind.

Bloodfang is swell.

Judgement matches the Untamed Blade, rawr. Here's to hoping the tier 2 stat revamps turn out so well.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Dragonstalker needs a color change (Black/red trim, or Red/Black trim would rock!) and to get rid of those fugly dragon skulls. Cover them with skin to make them "live" or make them golden adornments or something but...right now...ugh!

Though the helm is a start on the hunter set headpieces, with the major fugly Beaststalker and the just plain fugly of Giantstalker.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Nov 18 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Dragonstalker needs a color change (Black/red trim, or Red/Black trim would rock!) and to get rid of those fugly dragon skulls. Cover them with skin to make them "live" or make them golden adornments or something but...right now...ugh!

Though the helm is a start on the hunter set headpieces, with the major fugly Beaststalker and the just plain fugly of Giantstalker.
[right][snapback]95263[/snapback][/right]

You are just jealous because the helms look better on Mio than they do on Mirajj. :D
Pesmerga,Nov 18 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:You are just jealous because the helms look better on Mio than they do on Mirajj. :D
[right][snapback]95264[/snapback][/right]

That's cause Mio would look way better with a bag over his head than not wearing anything on his head... :shuriken: :whistling: ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Teh Besto T2 Set [Image: infernal.gif]

[Image: InWoW_4735.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Lissa,Nov 18 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:That's cause Mio would look way better with a bag over his head than not wearing anything on his head...  :shuriken:  :whistling:  ;)
[right][snapback]95270[/snapback][/right]

Hey, as long as the beard still shows, I'm perfectly fine with a bag. :D
Pesmerga,Nov 18 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:I'd like Dragonstalker more if it used a color of one of the Dragons in game.  You know, blue, red, green, black, or gold.
[right][snapback]95259[/snapback][/right]

*Foghorn Leghorn* Bronze, son, I say Bronze.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Nov 18 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:*Foghorn Leghorn*  Bronze, son, I say Bronze.
[right][snapback]95280[/snapback][/right]

I have no idea what you are talking about. :whistling:
[Image: dsblackgreengold9sk.jpg]

I like this concept better. :D
Pesmerga,Nov 18 2005, 09:57 PM Wrote:[Image: dsblackgreengold9sk.jpg]

I like this concept better. :D
[right][snapback]95284[/snapback][/right]
Snake Plissken :D
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
As if the doubtful division of stats on Netherwind wasn't enough to keep mages from wanting it, now we have to deal with aesthetic issues as well?

Going to be really hard to give up my PvP / Non-set item mix, that actually looks good.

[Image: Ryana-009.jpg]
Pesmerga,Nov 18 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:The reason for the Druid hat is because of a piece of Malfurion Stormrage art that shows him having antlers just like that.
[Image: Malfurion_tyrande2.jpg]

I'd like Dragonstalker more if it used a color of one of the Dragons in game.  You know, blue, red, green, black, or bronze.
[right][snapback]95259[/snapback][/right]

Antlers? Sure! But the hood just looks wrong. I'd much rather see a headband with those antlers on it, like the Cenarion set has. And the Blizzard devs seem to agree, because they put the Cenarion helm on him ingame.
See you in Town,
-Z
The Gnu,Nov 19 2005, 08:07 AM Wrote:As if the doubtful division of stats on Netherwind wasn't enough to keep mages from wanting it, now we have to deal with aesthetic issues as well?

Am I the only one who actually LIKES Netherwind?

In fact, the only ones I can even find fault with are Bloodfang (it doesn't look good; in fact, it looks DRAB compared to the rest of the sets), and the color scheme of Dragonslayer (purple is not a color I enjoy, generally, and although Purple & Gold are popular colors together, I don't find them particularly appealing; Blue & Gold, however... ;)). Other than that, I think ALL the sets look FANTASTIC!

Too bad I'll never see any of them, though. :P
Roland *The Gunslinger*