Terenas Friday Nov. 4
This time there is a possibility we may have 11 people (and Alram might even have a choice of characters) for the 50-60 group, so an accurate roll call will be important.

Looking at BRD again, this time getting more done.

A couple of things:

For those who haven't yet been, or didn't get theirs done last time, there is a lot of quest prep for this instance (see previous thread for links).

For those of us who got deep enough to get The Love Potion quest, we should do it this week sometime. This quest will allow us to skip killing all the bar patrons and Phalanx should we so choose.

Another thing -- there's been some requests to get started more promptly. Concillian will have some difficulty, but if you can, log your toon out right near the entrance fully ready, or be there at the entrance promptly at 8:30 server time. I know there are also some discussions about an earlier start but that is proving diffcult for many so far. Discussions about a second night are also ongoing.

I'm going to edit this list as people respond (either in person or in this thread). Some people I've already talked to personally.

I'll also add a section for other level ranges if it looks like we'll have enough interest to put together a lower level group as well.

Levels 50-60

Character ---|--- Coming?
Code:
Mogo          Yes
Marn          Yes
Nashkara      Yes
Conc          Yes
Rogoll        Yes
Magead        Could use in place of Rogoll, but not preferred
Durambar      Yes
Necrali       Yes
Gorkuk        Yes
Kosch         Yes
Octord        Yes
Yuri          Yes
I should be there, and I should be level 58 by then, I'm pretty close as it is. If things really fall apart for BRD and we can't get two groups together, we can now raid LBRS without the lack of levels killing us. Still, with all the room those BRD quests are taking up, I'm sure we'd all like to clear them out.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll be there with Gorkuk, who will be 57 by Friday. I'm hoping not to break my own gripe about logging in right at 8:30, but I have been instructed by my bride to go watch her perform in a new show Friday night, so I won't be home til about 8pm server time, but I will be there as soon as I can. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I might be a little late since we have an Onyxia kill scheduled for 8:00 Terenas time. However if there are no wipes (and there shouldn't be) that will be enough time for me to kill her log out and then pop on Terenas with Marn. I'll make sure Marn get's parked near Blackrock Mountain.

Love potion does make getting to some of the later stuff quicker but unless things are really different for horde you should never have to kill all the bar patrons to get the door open. It just take 2 to 6 dark iron ale to get Phalanx to wake up and if we have warriors that don't have the Golem Skull Helm we want to kill him anyway since that is one of the best tanking helms in the game pre Ony/Molten Core drops.

I will say that I know this instance really really well for all the alliance stuff. Though Horde won't be doing the talk to Windsor stuff so I'm not sure on the Onyxia key line for them. I can look it up and if I know the mobs I know where they are. I'm sure my BRD runs number around 100 right now though several of those don't take you to the bar or beyond or they short cut you to the forge. I've only killed the emperor about 4 times and I need to do that with a couple more toons but I'm not sure what horde would have back there since that all comes from Ironforge.

Anyway put Marn down for it. Hopefully I get to kill Onyxia before I jump over. If we have wipes then they'll have to find others for Onyxia to replace me.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I will be there. Both Magead, currrently level 59, and Rogoll, currently level 55 have the quests. I am leaning towards Rogoll I think. Let me know if you need a firm decision before Friday.

Everyone has not posted their preferences for an alternate day. I have spoken with some of those folks in game, but I am waiting for more input before compiling the results.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Mogo will be there with the possibility of being a little late, but I'll make sure to log her out at the entrance to cut down how late I am. I'm doing the onyxia stuff with GG too, but if we wipe, Terenas has priority. You guys will need me more than Stormrage will, but I kind of miss killing Onyxia so I'm going to try to squeeze that in.
Intolerant monkey.
Yuri will be there, 57, all quest prep done. I should ding in the instance. I also got the key from last time before our 4 man turned into a 3 man because of hardware failure.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I'll be on Friday evening also. The warlock Gorohnt should be 44-45 by then. As Shadowe and I don't quite fit into a group at that level, we may take the time to work alts or play WSG. If others have lower level toons looking for instances, we'll most likely be available.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
I should be there.

I think I dropped Love Potion, I didn't realize it had any real benefit. I doubt it can be shared, but maybe... we should try. I still have the item in my inventory for filling in Ungoro. I dropped it to take a bunch of tha Alterac Valley quests while it was up this weekend with the Frostwolf holiday. That way I could have some fun PvPing and still managed to get about 30k experience from quests inside AV.

I think we should go this time expecting not to complete royal rescue (for those who succeeded with Gor'shak), as it will be most of our first experience with the Emporer. Trying to not touch the princess is probably a difficult task for those unfamiliar.

Thanks to recent donations and finding 40 iron bars in the bank of my warlock, I am down to needing 104 kingblood or iron bars (or 260 heavy leather) For Thorium Brotherhood rep. I have plenty of dark iron residue, and don't need any more. I purchased my 50g bag slot just to store it all. I also farmed up my last 14 incendesaur scales today. So all I need is kingsblood/iron bars/heavy leather.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Nov 1 2005, 03:58 AM Wrote:I think I dropped Love Potion, I didn't realize it had any real benefit.&nbsp; I doubt it can be shared, but maybe... we should try.&nbsp; I still have the item in my inventory for filling in Ungoro.&nbsp; I dropped it to take a bunch of tha Alterac Valley quests while it was up this weekend with the Frostwolf holiday.&nbsp; That way I could have some fun PvPing and still managed to get about 30k experience from quests inside AV.
[right][snapback]93740[/snapback][/right]
It can't be shared since it gives you a vial to fill up even though you still have the vial on you.
Intolerant monkey.
Concillian,Nov 1 2005, 01:58 AM Wrote:I think I dropped Love Potion, I didn't realize it had any real benefit.&nbsp; I doubt it can be shared, but maybe... we should try.

I tried to kill the giants in Azshara, but it proved too difficult for me. I'm thinking we don't bother. The Golem Skull Helm is way too nice a drop not to kill the guy anyway.

Quote:Thanks to recent donations and finding 40 iron bars in the bank of my warlock, I am down to needing 104 kingblood or iron bars (or 260 heavy leather) For Thorium Brotherhood rep.
I'll try to farm up some kingsblood if I get any time this week as you are getting close.
Quote:Levels 50-60

Character ---|--- Coming?
Code:
Mogo &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Marn &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Nashkara &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Magead &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Could use in place of Rogoll, but not preferred
Durambar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Necrali &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Kosch &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
Octord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes
[right][snapback]93690[/snapback][/right]

Count 'em -- yes, that is 11, quite possibly our worst possible number. There's no good way to solve this issue that I've thought of. Anybody else have an idea? Last time we had a bad number Yuri sat out so it shouldn't be him.
Concillian,Nov 1 2005, 04:58 AM Wrote:Thanks to recent donations and finding 40 iron bars in the bank of my warlock, I am down to needing 104 kingblood or iron bars (or 260 heavy leather) For Thorium Brotherhood rep.&nbsp; I have plenty of dark iron residue, and don't need any more.&nbsp; I purchased my 50g bag slot just to store it all.&nbsp; I also farmed up my last 14 incendesaur scales today.&nbsp; So all I need is kingsblood/iron bars/heavy leather.
[right][snapback]93740[/snapback][/right]

I know I have kingsblood and will send if you still need some.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
vor_lord,Nov 1 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:Count 'em -- yes, that is 11, quite possibly our worst possible number.&nbsp; There's no good way to solve this issue that I've thought of.&nbsp; Anybody else have an idea?&nbsp; Last time we had a bad number Yuri sat out so it shouldn't be him.
[right][snapback]93772[/snapback][/right]
I would bow out since we do actually have the healing power for once, but then that would take Marn out too. I'm not willing to split up the duo yet because we've done that with Aleri and Gnolack, and Taranna and Etheramwen and it just hurt a little bit to see Gnolack and Taranna cap so long before my characters so I'm being selfish this time and saying Mogo and Marn will cap together. And since you get a lot of experience through instance runs and quests in instances, this means it's both of us or neither of us. I'm sorry guys.
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Nov 1 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:Count 'em -- yes, that is 11, quite possibly our worst possible number.&nbsp; There's no good way to solve this issue that I've thought of.&nbsp; Anybody else have an idea?&nbsp; Last time we had a bad number Yuri sat out so it shouldn't be him.
[right][snapback]93772[/snapback][/right]
I currently have 2 characters with their quest logs full of BRD stuff. However, with Magead being level 59 I think many of his are green already. Possibly Flash and Shadowe will be on this Friday night, and I would be happy to 3 man farm the SM library with them, or some such task. If they are not on, then I can do WSG with my druid, as weekends are best there for gettting games, and I would like to get revered status.
My only concern is that this will make 2 weeks in a row that I have not been to BRD with Rogoll. Therefore I would appreciate it if some folks will help him run BRD at a future date until he has finished what he needs there.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Nov 1 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:I currently have 2 characters with their quest logs full of BRD stuff.&nbsp; However, with Magead being level 59 I think many of his are green already. Possibly Flash and Shadowe will be on this Friday night, and I would be happy to 3 man farm the SM library with them, or some such task.&nbsp; If they are not on, then I can do WSG with my druid, as weekends are best there for gettting games, and I would like to get revered status.
My only concern is that this will make 2 weeks in a row that I have not been to BRD with Rogoll.&nbsp; Therefore I would appreciate it if some folks will help him run BRD at a future date until he has finished what he needs there.
[right][snapback]93804[/snapback][/right]

Heh I lived in BRD on Stormrage with all my current 60's except Balador who was only in there like 12 times helping people with various quests. I don't see why I couldn't do that on Terenas as well. :)
---
I have already (prior to Treesh) :P volunteered to sit out the high level BRD run Friday night (if needed). That way we don't also loose Marn, which brings a different set of grouping challenges. Besides, I've already been through much of BRD. :D, so I don't mind stepping aside to make it easier to form groups.
In response to Flash being on Friday night...you guys are getting close enough now that if we're careful with who we send with you, we can get some good stuff done. I think we ought to spend some time in SM. I'm not sure how much you and Shadowe have done in there, but having a hunter myself, I know that Shadowe will want the shoulders and helm from Herod. Besides, it's a fun instance, full of good loot, even at your level, and gives good experience. My druid is a bit low for much of SM still, but could come to the library as MH. What are your thoughts of some SM farming? It might help make for some fun experience, and provide some fun and good loot along the way. Depending on who shows and when Friday night, I very likely will be avail to come help with some healing with the druid, if you would like. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Alram,Nov 1 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:My only concern is that this will make 2 weeks in a row that I have not been to BRD with Rogoll.&nbsp; Therefore I would appreciate it if some folks will help him run BRD at a future date until he has finished what he needs there.
[right][snapback]93804[/snapback][/right]

VoiceMan has also volunteered to sit out this time. The Barman Shanker seems reason enough to get Rogoll in as many BRD runs as you can, even if you can't stay up late enough to get to the end of the instance.

The good thing is that Gorkuk has already completed Gor'Shak, so he can go on the next trip and be able to complete the Emperor, even if he misses some quests.

I think Conc is probably right about not necessarily targeting finishing the Emperor -- but with GG along in one of the groups perhaps that is doable. It might be really handy to have one group finish it altogether so we don't have again next week 11 people who still need to go in. I don't know if all quests can be done with just two trips in, though... but maybe some don't care too much about getting all the quests done (I'm not particular for example). I just want to see the whole thing -- I like this place.
Hi guys....In response to Voicemans remarks on SM; Flash and I have been through GY and Library as well as the armory(I think thats Herod right?). I have both the beserker Helm and the shoulders...Although I prefer gear with Agility/Stamina, I'm planning on keeping it for a melee set.

I'll be game for just about anything ..Flash will be home tomorrow and Thursday I believe, although not sure on the latter and we are always available to go kill things....
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
vor_lord,Nov 1 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:VoiceMan has also volunteered to sit out this time.&nbsp; The Barman Shanker seems reason enough to get Rogoll in as many BRD runs as you can, even if you can't stay up late enough to get to the end of the instance.

The good thing is that Gorkuk has already completed Gor'Shak, so he can go on the next trip and be able to complete the Emperor, even if he misses some quests.

I think Conc is probably right about not necessarily targeting finishing the Emperor -- but with GG along in one of the groups perhaps that is doable.&nbsp; It might be really handy to have one group finish it altogether so we don't have again next week 11 people who still need to go in.&nbsp; I don't know if all quests can be done with just two trips in, though... but maybe some don't care too much about getting all the quests done (I'm not particular for example).&nbsp; I just want to see the whole thing -- I like this place.
[right][snapback]93814[/snapback][/right]

Alliance emperor requires you to kill the emp and not the princess as well. You can damage her just not kill her and she does need to be close enough to the emp when he dies to register the death or the quest bugs out for them.

The easiest that I've done that is to put a voidwalker on the princess, pull the emp away so that she isn't healing him and then when the emp is around 15% live getting them closer and just burning him down when they are in range. Hunter pets can keep her in place and away from him and not kill her but you have to try and turn off attacks so they don't do too much damage but just growl at her. Voidies simply don't do any damage so you don't have to worry about that. Also a warlock healing the voidy as needed doesn't hurt emp DPS as much since the lock will still have DoT's on them. If I had the old spirit bond it would have voluteered to have her beat on me while the pet healed me and I blasted the emp from range. I miss that skill even though I love the new ones. :)
---