AV Queue changes a success
TheLuminaire,Oct 18 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:Honestly, I don't even think the need for Cross-Server BG's is nearly as bad now, since people are more interested in playing.

WSG and AV still largely don't exist on Tichondrius. A few scattered games here and there, but one can't just choose to join a game any time one wants to.
TheLuminaire,Oct 18 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Yes, the change was a global thing for all BG's.  If it's 10v10 in WSG, or 15v15 in Arathi, the Alliance will not get a single extra person if there isn't the same amount queued on the Horde side.  If they get 11, we get 11, and so on.

It made the biggest difference in AV though, since that was seldom played, and often overrun because of side imbalance.
[right][snapback]92512[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm, are you sure about all BGs? I was in an AB game yesterday where I got added to make 15 Horde but there was only 9 Alliance ... unless of course you get paired up to enter but if more leave from one side you end up with an imbalance ...

Rick
Xibalba,Oct 19 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:Hmmm, are you sure about all BGs? I was in an AB game yesterday where I got added to make 15 Horde but there was only 9 Alliance ... unless of course you get paired up to enter but if more leave from one side you end up with an imbalance ...

Rick
[right][snapback]92617[/snapback][/right]
I think this imbalance is due to the different sides zoning in at different rates or in not accepting the zone in request. I believe that the BG is keeping track of "invites" sent not "invites" accepted.
MongoJerry,Oct 18 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:WSG and AV still largely don't exist on Tichondrius.  A few scattered games here and there, but one can't just choose to join a game any time one wants to.
[right][snapback]92552[/snapback][/right]

I think we're both wrong, and both right.

On TN, there's a ton of lower level players, and games from 10-20, 20-30, and 30-40 are extremely plentiful, both on WSG and AB.

On Tichondrius, I imagine there are much more 60's than here; I'm sure you're talking about looking for games with your mains, not your lower alts.

Since I can't comment on the high end BG's on my server, I can't say if there's a ton of them. But at my level, I'm almost never lacking for an open game.
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net