The History and Justice
Occhidiangela,Oct 15 2005, 08:34 AM Wrote:If the alt is a reg, no need to apologize, amounts to a self inflicted wound.  Some of us  :blush:  aren't helping much by feeding the bridge dweller.

Occhi
[right][snapback]92224[/snapback][/right]
"Don't feed the troll!" Is that what you are trying to imply? :) But i am not a troll , i am human, albeit in nature. And i am hungry. Mental masturbation makes me even hungrier, aww.

:roar:
Archon_Wing,Oct 14 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:So when do we eat?  ;)
[right][snapback]92175[/snapback][/right]
Whenever you're ready :) :wub:
Drem,Oct 15 2005, 09:02 AM Wrote:"Don't feed the troll!" Is that what you are trying to imply? :) But i am not a troll , i am human, albeit in nature. And i am hungry. Mental masturbation makes me even hungrier, aww.

:roar:
[right][snapback]92226[/snapback][/right]
I feel a bit lonely right now, everybody is reading the post, but i get no replies. I need a hug.

p.s. on the topic of mental masturbation:

Quote:Dear Blizzard!

I have a favor to ask you.

My friend (he wants to keep his name a secret) works for one inhumanly humane company, in the position, the best description of which would be “penguin flipper.” Yes, that’s right. I believe this is how it sounds in one of so many Earth languages at least; trust me on this part. (Sorry, English is not my primary language.)

Naturally, his duties include, but not limited to, flipping penguins in Antarctica. You see, these magnificent creatures have uncanny interest in things. So, when hunter carriers fly over their territory, these unfortunate creatures look in the air in amazement and fall on their backs.  It’s impossible for them to stand up, since they gain some weight as protection from extreme cold. So they die of lack of food and water, unless my heroic friend comes to rescue.

You can only imagine the workload my friend experiences lately with all the activity in recent Antarctica. So I beg you, Blizzard, please, "nerf" hunters…

Sincerely Yours,
Drem

[Image: MD-866-16_cuckoo_clock_large.jpg]
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Oct 15 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:[Image: MD-866-16_cuckoo_clock_large.jpg]
[right][snapback]92243[/snapback][/right]
Stop playing with me Doc, i don't need a doctor, i am perfectly fine and i love you too, but in a different way. As mother loves their child probably. Mother nature, yeah.

p.s. I love your avatar too, i thought you nuked my browser here for a moment :)
And just who are you that you speak to me in a familiar manner?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Oct 16 2005, 12:52 AM Wrote:And just who are you that you speak to me in a familiar manner?
[right][snapback]92251[/snapback][/right]
Me :)
double post , pardon me plz :)
Saint_Hanibal,Oct 16 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:LOL
[right][snapback]92253[/snapback][/right]
Do you want the horadric cube, people?
Drem,Oct 15 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:Whenever you're ready :)  :wub:
[right][snapback]92237[/snapback][/right]

It's about damned time. ;o

Shallow of me indeed.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
kandrathe,Oct 14 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:... and then galactic civilization phase four, anarchy, or "Who gets stiffed on the bill?" 

Soon followed by galactic civilization phase five, destruction, or the bus boy cleans up the table.
[right][snapback]92199[/snapback][/right]

At this point, I don't want to know which step the restroom involves, or who has to deal with that. :o
Saint_Hanibal,Oct 15 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Do you want the horadric cube, people?
[right][snapback]92254[/snapback][/right]

Yes, but I think there's no humor in the cube.
Archon_Wing,Oct 16 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:Yes, but I think there's no humor in the cube.
[right][snapback]92270[/snapback][/right]
We tamed Humar with one of the best hunters on the server, so we are set for now.
Drem,Oct 16 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:I need a hug.
[right][snapback]92242[/snapback][/right]
Instead of a group hug you got
Group: Banned :P
whyBish,Oct 16 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Instead of a group hug you got
Group: Banned  :P
[right][snapback]92359[/snapback][/right]

Not quite. Drem didn't need two accounts is all.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
whyBish,Oct 16 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Instead of a group hug you got

Meh, I thought he'd like "Your deeds of (dis)honor will be remembered" appearing on the screen, but hey beggars can't be choosers.

This is hardcore, my friends, none of this reappearing in town naked crap.
whyBish,Oct 17 2005, 04:58 AM Wrote:Instead of a group hug you got
Well as you put it , in your own words, you, guys, jumped her. Said, she was my alt, heh. Nobbody believed, just because i allowed her to post some thoughts on reality on my own computer. Same ip doesn't make same identity , people. You still judge based on that? What if she used a proxy? I guess you'd believe and approve. I guess she might use a proxy next time, if you inforce the rule. Dunno :( I know i have to moderate my actions now just because she acted freaky. But , as i said, i love her. And love is all there's. Even if it's love towards evil, horny girl :)
Saint_Hanibal,Oct 17 2005, 06:58 PM Wrote:Well as you put it , in your own words, you, guys, jumped her. Said, she was my alt, heh. Nobbody believed, just because i allowed her to post some thoughts on reality on my own computer. Same ip doesn't make same identity , people. You still judge based on that? What if she used a proxy? I guess you'd believe and approve. I guess she might use a proxy next time, if you inforce the rule. Dunno :( I know i have to moderate my actions now just because she acted freaky. But , as i said, i love her. And love is all there's. Even if it's love towards evil, horny girl :)
[right][snapback]92451[/snapback][/right]

Survey Says . . . Lame.

From the Russian Judge, we got a 2.1 for content, and a 1.7 for style, each scored out of a posibble 10. The Czech judge came in at 3.0 and 3.0, but I smelled pilsner on his breath. The East German Judge picked up the Russian and the Czech, one in each hand, to indicate a "1.0" for each scoring category. She then threw them down and stormed off, since she had been disqualified due to there being no East Germany any longer. The French judge awarded you 6.0 and 5.9, on the mistaken impressions that you had wired a bribe to her, and that you were ice skating. Gotta love that French wine, it is better by far than the French Whine. The Canadian Judge put up a hand painted sign that read "Check him into the boards."

The scoring, unlike the scheme in professional boxing, has no requirement for a "ten point must."

An old hustler once told a middle aged hacker: "Don't take that swing on the road, pal, you'll starve." (Reference: golf.) The same advice is offered to you, at no additional charge, vis a vis serving up witty repartee when you hit the road, which to my thinking, can't be soon enough.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Oct 18 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:Survey Says . . . Lame. 

From the Russian Judge, we got a 2.1 for content, and a 1.7 for style, each scored out of a posibble 10.  The Czech judge came in at 3.0 and 3.0, but I smelled pilsner on his breath.  The East German Judge picked up the Russian and the Czech, one in each hand, to indicate a "1.0" for each scoring category.  She then threw them down and stormed off, since she had been disqualified due to there being no East Germany any longer.  The French judge awarded you 6.0 and 5.9, on the mistaken impressions that you had wired a bribe to her, and that you were ice skating.  Gotta love that French wine, it is better by far than the French Whine.  The Canadian Judge put up a hand painted sign that read "Check him into the boards." 

The scoring, unlike the scheme in professional boxing, has no requirement for a "ten point must."

Occhi
Hi, Occhi! Do you really think i should take on sports? You know i am out of shape. Got myself almost killed in a car accident and all. Thx to maxima 1995, which saved me :) I loved the car too much i guess. But my heart belongs to Drem and i probably have to check in with Doc. I don't know which yet, because i am not sure which one might help :)

Occhidiangela,Oct 18 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:An old hustler once told a middle aged hacker: "Don't take that swing on the road, pal, you'll starve."  (Reference: golf.)  The same advice is offered to you, at no additional charge, vis a vis serving up witty repartee when you hit the road, which to my thinking, can't be soon enough. 

Occhi
[right][snapback]92453[/snapback][/right]
Oh I hope you are not right, because i will starve myself for sure. My appetite for food is small again. All i want is write about Her. Can i have some information on publishing? I might check into it, because i have countless ideas. Like fiction, romance, love and hate , basically my mind is on strike and all he wants is Katia and dreams of her :(

p.s. Katia is her real name. Did i get you confused again? I am sorry