Khaaaaaaaan! (in huge form)
I found an absolutely HUGE screenshot from a HDTV rip of The Wrath of Khan. Something that big just screams out for a caption.

So get your scroll bar ready, here it is.

[Image: khaaaan0bo.jpg]
Oh my captain, what won't you do? :wub:

That is so getting saved.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Hey look! It's that guy from 'T.J Hooker'!

*image saved*
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
DeeBye,Aug 28 2005, 12:06 AM Wrote:I found an absolutely HUGE screenshot from a HDTV rip of The Wrath of Khan.  Something that big just screams out for a caption.

[right][snapback]87409[/snapback][/right]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing needs a warning. You ought to be careful, you could put an eye out.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DeeBye,Aug 27 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:I found an absolutely HUGE screenshot from a HDTV rip of The Wrath of Khan.  Something that big just screams out for a caption.

[Image: khaaaan0bo.jpg]
[right][snapback]87409[/snapback][/right]

Ahh, iirc this role won Shatner his 1st of 4 Canadian Academy Awards, didn't it?

-A
Ashock,Aug 29 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Ahh, iirc this role won Shatner his 1st of 4 Canadian Academy Awards, didn't it?
-A
[right][snapback]87489[/snapback][/right]

There is no such thing as a Canadian Academy Award. I dunno if you were being serious or not :huh:
DeeBye,Aug 29 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:There is no such thing as a Canadian Academy Award.  I dunno if you were being serious or not  :huh:
[right][snapback]87532[/snapback][/right]

Guess....

-A
What do you mean, we don't have Canadian Academy Awards?

-Jester

Edit: If Bill Shatner has never won one, then I hereby nominate him for an honorary lifetime award. Really, people, if Shatner doesn't deserve [insert any award name], then who does?
"Make us, you Shatner-stealing Mexico-touchers."
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Jester,Aug 31 2005, 02:41 AM Wrote:What do you mean, we don't have Canadian Academy Awards?

-Jester

Edit: If Bill Shatner has never won one, then I hereby nominate him for an honorary lifetime award. Really, people, if Shatner doesn't deserve [insert any award name], then who does?
[right][snapback]87726[/snapback][/right]
Patrick Stewart > William Shatner

Everyone I've asked agrees.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
Jester,Aug 30 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:Really, people, if Shatner doesn't deserve [insert any award name], then who does?
[right][snapback]87726[/snapback][/right]
I nominate him for the "Biggest Star to Get Away with Having 'shat' in his Name"-award.

That elicits a new line of thought: A Baker bakes. A Miller grinds grain into flour. A Wright wroughts. An Eisenhower makes wagons. A Messerschmidt makes swords. A Stanyer is a tin-worker.

What does a Shatner do?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Rhydderch Hael,Sep 1 2005, 08:15 PM Wrote:What does a Shatner do?
[right][snapback]87989[/snapback][/right]

However an alternative explanation in the "Encyclopedia of Jewish Names" suggests that the name Schattner came from the Polish word "szata" meaning garment. This interpretation appears plausible especially since several of the Schattners of the 19th century appear to have been in the garment business.

Schattner Family Genealogy

Dammit, when someone tries to tell a joke some idiot has to go and take it seriously... :whistling:
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
jahcs,Sep 1 2005, 10:31 PM Wrote:...Dammit, when someone tries to tell a joke some idiot has to go and take it seriously... :whistling:
[right][snapback]87998[/snapback][/right]
No joke. :) I was geniunely wondering what kind of 'ner'-ing involves 'shat'. I knew what a stanyer was, but not what a shatner did.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
whathuh,Sep 1 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:Patrick Stewart > William Shatner

Everyone I've asked agrees.
[right][snapback]87965[/snapback][/right]

Well then the people you asked are poopyheads. :angry:

Shatner > *.*
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
WarLocke,Sep 3 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:Shatner > *.*
[right][snapback]88146[/snapback][/right]
True.

Pickard's solution: Engage in negotiations with a hostile force, only engaging in hostilities if all other routes of diplomacy fails.

Kirk's solution: Shoot 'em 'til they stop moving. Then shoot them some more.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Sep 3 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:True.

Pickard's solution: Engage in negotiations with a hostile force, only engaging in hostilities if all other routes of diplomacy fails.

Kirk's solution: Shoot 'em 'til they stop moving. Then shoot them some more.
[right][snapback]88151[/snapback][/right]
So you don't like drama at all? I mean come on, Pickard was a Borg, and had both Data and the guy from Reading Rainbow. Laforge or something like that. He was blind, yet he could see! How cool is that?

Plus Stewart has a better last name, and a better commander voice.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.