DOOM movie trailer
Oh yeah... As far as bad movies go, I watched the sequel to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Shock Treatment. It was mind numbing awful back then.

Now though, they were clearly predicting the future about reality television and shows like Survivor and such. Genius. Scary.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Aug 28 2005, 10:13 PM Wrote:And for proof that I love bad movies, I actually like the original Evil Dead better than the remake Evil Dead II.
[right][snapback]87466[/snapback][/right]

Hey, mee tooo :lol: ... Was the 2nd one suppose to be better? Yes it's obviously a remake (so why the part 2 instead of "remake"), but they added in several non-sequential tidbits and left out parts I loved.

I am particularly fond of the scene in #1 when Bruce chops the hand off the zombie in the cellar (or was it a trapdoor) and blood just shoots out like a freaking fire hose all over the place! It's so fantastically "over-the-top", you can't take it seriously, but the atmosphere screams seriousness; well let's just say I never laughed so damn hard in my life!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin