Some Thoughts on "Gearing Up"
Tal,Aug 22 2005, 10:05 AM Wrote:I stole yer shield back from a ghoul in Strat last night.
[right][snapback]86892[/snapback][/right]

Yep Taranna appears to be Shalandrax's lucky shield charm. Shalandrax and Taranna go to UBRS. Shalandrax gets the Draconian Deflector. Taranna and Shalandrax go on a Baraon raid Shalandrax gets Skullflame Shield. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 22 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:Yep Taranna appears to be Shalandrax's lucky shield charm.  Shalandrax and Taranna go to UBRS.  Shalandrax gets the Draconian Deflector.  Taranna and Shalandrax go on a Baraon raid Shalandrax gets Skullflame Shield.  :)
[right][snapback]86893[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm and most of my valor drops have come when Anadrol has been around...

So...GG...Anadrol...up for UBRS? :D
Tal,Aug 22 2005, 10:15 AM Wrote:Hmmm and most of my valor drops have come when Anadrol has been around...

So...GG...Anadrol...up for UBRS? :D
[right][snapback]86894[/snapback][/right]

Sure Gnolack would love to go to UBRS until he gets the shield. :)

It's hard for me to run Taranna in there (even though there is stuff she can get) when what I really want from there is the shield for Gnolack. Of course since Anadrol needs the shield as well I can take Taranna as long as he is around. :) Maybe Taranna will even get a finkles (making it that much harder for Gnolack to get in a group). :)
---
Gnollguy,Aug 22 2005, 08:54 AM Wrote:Sure Gnolack would love to go to UBRS until he gets the shield. :)

It's hard for me to run Taranna in there (even though there is stuff she can get) when what I really want from there is the shield for Gnolack.  Of course since Anadrol needs the shield as well I can take Taranna as long as he is around.  :)  Maybe Taranna will even get a finkles (making it that much harder for Gnolack to get in a group).  :)
[right][snapback]86899[/snapback][/right]

Then for your luck you need to take Taha along cause Taha has now seen Finkle's three times while Lissanna has yet to see it (and that may be a good thing since I'm close to enough money to get Lissanna an epic kitty and it may be time to drop skinning for engineering).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Aug 22 2005, 01:43 PM Wrote:Then for your luck you need to take Taha along cause Taha has now seen Finkle's three times while Lissanna has yet to see it (and that may be a good thing since I'm close to enough money to get Lissanna an epic kitty and it may be time to drop skinning for engineering).
[right][snapback]86920[/snapback][/right]

A finkles dropped in the pubbie raid I was on with Gnolack. Sayuri got the Beaststalker chest but not the skinner in that run.
---
TY Mirajj for scraping together a most awesomely fun 7.5 person :w00t: LBRS raid last night. I netted my Gloves from Voone, and picked up the begginings of the UBRS key and Wyrm's stone. Now, I just need to run Drak enough times to get my BS tunic, and Wrym enough times to get us both our shoulders.

I was genuinely sorry to see NetNinja booted, not because I missed the Blessing of Might, or the consecrated sheep, or the running head long to his death, or the accidently grabbing two blue BOPS, but I missed the innocence and naive charm.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Blessing of might... on a hunter? IIRC, the attack power on the buff doesn't apply to ranged anymore so I'd stick Salvation or Blessing of Wisdom on a hunter, with my paladin.

Sounds like you ran into a 'fun' pick-uppy. :shuriken:
Tuftears,Aug 23 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:Blessing of might...  on a hunter?  IIRC, the attack power on the buff doesn't apply to ranged anymore so I'd stick Salvation or Blessing of Wisdom on a hunter, with my paladin.

Sounds like you ran into a 'fun' pick-uppy.  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]87023[/snapback][/right]

You're right. It doesn't stack. Salvation/Wisdom is how i handle it and if I'm playing heads up enough I'll slap a might on the hunter when they end up melee'ing.
Tuftears,Aug 23 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:Blessing of might...  on a hunter?  IIRC, the attack power on the buff doesn't apply to ranged anymore so I'd stick Salvation or Blessing of Wisdom on a hunter, with my paladin.

Sounds like you ran into a 'fun' pick-uppy.  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]87023[/snapback][/right]
:D Yup, I was going to complain more, but then I realized it wouldn't hurt me since it only applied to melee damage.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Aug 23 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:I was genuinely sorry to see NetNinja booted, not because I missed the Blessing of Might, or the consecrated sheep, or the running head long to his death, or the accidently grabbing two blue BOPS, but I missed the innocence and naive charm.
[right][snapback]87010[/snapback][/right]

To: Kandrathe
re: monitor replacement...
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
kandrathe Wrote:TY Mirajj for scraping together a most awesomely fun 7.5 person LBRS raid last night. I netted my Gloves from Voone, and picked up the begginings of the UBRS key and Wyrm's stone. Now, I just need to run Drak enough times to get my BS tunic, and Wrym enough times to get us both our shoulders.

I was genuinely sorry to see NetNinja booted, not because I missed the Blessing of Might, or the consecrated sheep, or the running head long to his death, or the accidently grabbing two blue BOPS, but I missed the innocence and naive charm.

You're welcome. I always have a good time (even with pubbies) in instances, and love going. But NetGhost there was a priceless one, wasn't he? I mean, the ninja'ing was just the icing on the cake. I missed having him ask me (in both public and whispers) if plate shoulders dropped there. Every 5 minutes.

I also have to give mad props to Popsie, as I'm sure I saw her sheep an ogre add no less than 4 times in a row, as he kept breaking it, until I told him to leave the sheep alone. Ah, the fun of being a pubby RL. Rewarding, fufilling...aggravating at times. ;)

I have fun on my raids, and hope that other people do, too, while the raid runs smoothly. I have to admit that I was very worried after booting him...and was just glad that he didn't know the instance. I've booted a few others who after being booted, took off to aggro as many mobs as they could (and they get 1 minute to do it. You can find a lot in that time) and wipe the raid. I wondered if he'd take off up the ramp into that orc room (for those not in the raid, but familiar with the instance, we'd just finished the Halycon encounter) which would have been a wipe, for sure.

Tuftears Wrote:Blessing of might... on a hunter? IIRC, the attack power on the buff doesn't apply to ranged anymore so I'd stick Salvation or Blessing of Wisdom on a hunter, with my paladin.

Sounds like you ran into a 'fun' pick-uppy.

Oh, I've run into some priceless ones, let me tell you. But still I raid, and RL for pubbies. Most hunters I know (including myself) would prefer Wisdom above all else. I need to keep my mana pool as full as possible. I can, of course, do plenty of damage without mana, but with a full bar to work from, I do roughly double the damage I do "empty".

Darian Wrote:From: my employer's accounts receivables department
To: Kandrathe
re: monitor replacement...

You should have been there. This guy was just...well, let me say that after he was booted from the group, we spent a goodly amount of time debating whether or not he was a very good "stupid" act, or really just that dumb. We eventually decided on "just that dumb".

~One more BS Piece to go! Wyrm's gotta cough up my shoulders soon!

Oh! And while we talk of the idiot on that raid, there was a pubby druid who really shined. Kalinken did an amazing job, and took direction very well. He's low levelled at the moment (Still 57) but kept up and kept us up very well. He's welcome on raids of mine anytime. Let the good be sorted from the bad. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~