Make money with Only $6
How to get yourself banned from lurkerlounge.com!

I am not a gullible person, but I think you are! So follow the remaining instructions in my magnificiently crafted 2000-word spam masterpiece and you can be just like me: BANNED FROM THE LURKER LOUNGE!

How it Works!
1) Confuse homophones. For example, "Its safe and easy."
2) YELL AT PEOPLE AND USE MULTIPLE PUNCTUATION MARKS TO MAKE THEM LISTEN TO YOU!!!!!
3) Don't change your spam to fit the setting. "A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now..."
4) Ramble for many paragraphs before getting to your point, because everyone wants to hear your poorly written rags-to-$6000 story.
5) Advocate spamming! "...post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are thousands)."
6) Use punctuation marks like you don't know what you're doing: "Its : Certainly worth $6.00.," and note again the confused homophone!
7) Proclaim the legality of your plan until you sound like my hero, Matthew Lesko! "THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!"
8) Refuse to use any form of spellcheck. "Diresctions" is just as good as "directions."
9) Sign your post with more initials than you actually have to make yourself look important and pretentious! "Sincerely, J. R. M. L. C. B."

-Your friendly neighborhood moderator
OMG!1111 THIS SPECTACULAR!~2111

Spamming game forums for paypal money making schemes? I'm not sure it gets any more pathetic than this.

Thanks for a good hearted laugh!

Cheers,

Munk

PS. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Actually in this case, please let it.
Hmm, the banned list keeps growing despite our dire warnings of DOOM!!!!!!

Oh well, back to lighthearted threads on body disposal...
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Ooh! I get to respond to one before it gets whacked!

Dear sir, thank you for this kind gesture. Money is tight for me right now. Less than an hour ago, I was thinking to myself, "What kind of slimy lowlife scam can I use to get legions of idiots to send me money?" You answered my question beautifully!

Bu-bye! Been such fun having you visit. [Orcish] Whyt uvdser wnhdty ([translation] May the fleas of an entire herd of Taurens infest every orifice of your body!)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Aug 13 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:[Orcish] Whyt uvdser wnhdty  ([translation] May the fleas of an entire herd of Taurens infest every orifice of your body!)
[right][snapback]85920[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
I wonder what would happen when everyone with a computer started doing this. hmmm.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
I haven't gotten any money yet!! :ph34r:
See you in Town,
-Z
Get banned with only two brain cells!

*flushes*

-Lemmy