A date with the Princess
After a few Mara runs with Hit I still haven't completed the Princess quest. I'm not sure what the requirements for her are, but I have the 2 pieces of the staff or whatever. Is there any interest in killing her tonight or sometime this weekend? Is it possible to kill her without running through the entire instance? I should be on tonight and tomorrow for a bit if anyone else wants to do this.

I needs me my Thrash Blade! :)
RTM,Aug 12 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:After a few Mara runs with Hit I still haven't completed the Princess quest. I'm not sure what the requirements for her are, but I have the 2 pieces of the staff or whatever. Is there any interest in killing her tonight or sometime this weekend? Is it possible to kill her without running through the entire instance? I should be on tonight and tomorrow for a bit if anyone else wants to do this.

[right][snapback]85819[/snapback][/right]

Sharanna or Shal can help out with that RTM. Sat night is out but I can probably make something on Sunday. Might even be available this evening after the wife goes to bed. :)
RTM,Aug 12 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:Is it possible to kill her without running through the entire instance?[right][snapback]85819[/snapback][/right]

As long as one of you has the Scepter of Celebras from the Legends of Maraudon quest, which it sounds like you do, then you can teleport from the altar behind the first Kahn to Earth Song Falls in inner Maraudon, which isn't that far from the princess.

Edit: Ah, it sounds like you have the two pieces, but not the scepter itself :) You need to kill Celebras and talk to his spirit in order to get the pieces transformed into the scepter.
You don't know what you're talking about.
RTM,Aug 12 2005, 08:39 AM Wrote:After a few Mara runs with Hit I still haven't completed the Princess quest. I'm not sure what the requirements for her are, but I have the 2 pieces of the staff or whatever. Is there any interest in killing her tonight or sometime this weekend? Is it possible to kill her without running through the entire instance? I should be on tonight and tomorrow for a bit if anyone else wants to do this.

Balador can help out if you want level appropriate people. Gnolack or Taranna can go if you just want to get it done.

You don't need to run through the whole thing. If you want to make your own staff we can take 30 minutes or so to get in there and do it. You can also have someone else with a staff get you into the area with the princess and then after killing her you can go back out and make your staff. This would probably be the best way if time is a factor. Balador, Taranna, and Gnolack all have staves.

Tonight works. I'm out Saturday night, but I can do Saturday morning/afternoon.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
RTM,Aug 12 2005, 08:39 AM Wrote:After a few Mara runs with Hit I still haven't completed the Princess quest. I'm not sure what the requirements for her are, but I have the 2 pieces of the staff or whatever. Is there any interest in killing her tonight or sometime this weekend? Is it possible to kill her without running through the entire instance? I should be on tonight and tomorrow for a bit if anyone else wants to do this.

Mostal also has the two staff-bits and would like to get the Princess out of his log. Tonight is good for me.

If we can find someone who already has the staff, we can use it and backtrack a little bit to do the staff quest, and then full speed to the Princess. Otherwise we'd have to fight through one of the sides, preferably purple side.

And I needs me gun from the goblin! The run ain't done 'til I gots me gun! (Never mind that the quest reward bow has better DPS. Nothing to see here, move along ...)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla