Scholomance
Just FYI, I've been raiding and 5-manning scholo recently, and while most mobs are reduced (trash mobs removed), and their spawn times increased, jandice's room is still packed as ever.

If you want to do it, do it right with a solid party or you might find yourself pulverized to slag.

OTOH, the new Caer Darrow graveyard near scholo is very nice. Moreso for horde than Alliance, but a closer GY is a closer GY none-the-less.
Tal,Jul 19 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:Round two - Wednesday at between 8 and 8:30. Can we confirm who will be there?
[right][snapback]83860[/snapback][/right]
Since I missed round one, I don't think round two does me any good, but I would certainly help out if a space needs to be filled.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Jul 19 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:Since I missed round one, I don't think round two does me any good, but I would certainly help out if a space needs to be filled.
[right][snapback]83878[/snapback][/right]

Ditto. I've been taking a break from everything on an unguilded alt, but I'd like to 5 man scholo. However neither Taranna or Gnolack has started any of the series of quests in there, and they both missed round one. But I'd be willing to fill a slot if you needed me.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 19 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:Ditto.  I've been taking a break from everything on an unguilded alt, but I'd like to 5 man scholo.  However neither Taranna or Gnolack has started any of the series of quests in there, and they both missed round one.  But I'd be willing to fill a slot if you needed me.
[right][snapback]83888[/snapback][/right]

Might be better to coordinate another group that does need the first step then. hint-hint
Ruvanal,Jul 19 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:Might be better to coordinate another group that does need the first step then.  hint-hint
[right][snapback]83891[/snapback][/right]

Nudge nudge. Say no more.

I don't think I've ever completed a Scholo quest. Maybe one.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Ruvanal,Jul 19 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:Might be better to coordinate another group that does need the first step then.  hint-hint

Galreth could possibly tank if a second group needs it. He hasn't done any Scholo quests to this point but would be willing to help in whatever way necessary.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I can be there!
-TheDragoon

I like Scholo....I've got some things done in there, but none of the 'big' quests.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Group 2 possibles: Gnolack/Taranna, Littledude/Taunshu, Pavis/Hykim, Aleri/Etheramwen, Galreth, Mirajj, Tahapenese/Lissanna

So that gives us 6 interested people. With lots of group compositions possible (though I don't know if Taunshu or Eth are really ready to go or wanting to go, though Eth is an alchemist so taking her is not a bad idea).

When can those people hook up? Treesh and I are pretty much anytime right now. With 6 people interested that also means that if someone doesn't care too much about quests and group 1 needs a fill in we have one too.

Edit: Added Taha and Lissanna to the list of the list available. Didn't modify anything else so numbers look wrong.
---
Tal,Jul 19 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:Round two - Wednesday at between 8 and 8:30. Can we confirm who will be there?
Count me in.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Gnollguy,Jul 20 2005, 11:23 AM Wrote:Group 2 possibles: Gnolack/Taranna, Littledude/Taunshu, Pavis/Hykim, Aleri/Etheramwen, Galreth, Mirajj

So that gives us 6 interested people.  With lots of group compositions possible (though I don't know if Taunshu or Eth are really ready to go or wanting to go, though Eth is an alchemist so taking her is not a bad idea).

When can those people hook up?  Treesh and I are pretty much anytime right now.  With 6 people interested that also means that if someone doesn't care too much about quests and group 1 needs a fill in we have one too.
[right][snapback]83927[/snapback][/right]

Since my Sunday thing is off this week, I'm free any weekday evening after 8:00 and any time Saturday or Sunday.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Ruvanal,Jul 19 2005, 07:07 PM Wrote:Might be better to coordinate another group that does need the first step then.  hint-hint

Taha can go and do assist, she still needs the healthy dragonscale.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Gnollguy,Jul 20 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:Group 2 possibles: Gnolack/Taranna, Littledude/Taunshu, Pavis/Hykim, Aleri/Etheramwen, Galreth, Mirajj

So that gives us 6 interested people.  With lots of group compositions possible (though I don't know if Taunshu or Eth are really ready to go or wanting to go, though Eth is an alchemist so taking her is not a bad idea).

When can those people hook up?  Treesh and I are pretty much anytime right now.  With 6 people interested that also means that if someone doesn't care too much about quests and group 1 needs a fill in we have one too.

Add me to the list as Taha still needs a healthy dragonscale and Lissanna hasn't done any quests in there as yet (but I want to get midway through Honored first from killing all the undead).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Tal,Jul 19 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Round two - Wednesday at between 8 and 8:30. Can we confirm who will be there?

I'll be there!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Jul 20 2005, 11:23 AM Wrote:Group 2 possibles:
Quote from my previous post - "Since I missed round one" ;) ;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Jul 20 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:Quote from my previous post - "Since I missed round one" ;)  ;)
[right][snapback]83950[/snapback][/right]

Group 2 possibles: Gnolack/Taranna, Littledude/Taunshu, Pavis/Hykim, Aleri/Etheramwen, Galreth, Mirajj, Tahapenese/Lissanna, Lochnar

So we are up to 8 now. :) Umm 2 more and we split into group 3? :)

I still don't have any times from most people yet either. We just know there is a lot of interest. :)

So any day after 8 and most of the weekend for Bun-Bun, Treesh, and me is what I know right now. But I've missed stuff in the thread already so correct me if I'm wrong. :)
---
Well, Kan, we did it. This was a great quest line with fine rewards. Shalandrax, Altrius, Hykim & Silverflail, Cele and LaMage for the win! thanks too to Mirajj who jumped in when you dropped on the first run.

I guess according to what you said yesterday and what I've read, very few players follow this line. IMO, more need too.

Fun run!!!

And Altrius! What a neat addition he was. Even if this line has stunk, it was worth the time just to get to know him so well.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!