LBRS - 5 Man - Early Quests
En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why
Bijou's Belongings
Mother's Milk

I want to try and start/finish these quests in LBRS sometime this week. I'm currently looking at Wednesday night, Thursday if need be. (The fiancee comes back on Friday night, we have a date... no go there :D )

Any takers for Thursday, starting at 7:30 pm? (changed from Wednesday because I want to help people get the General's Blood)

Bah, and now Tal tells me the next Onyxia shot is Thursday night. ::shakes fist::
Ok... if we Don't raid Onyxia Thursday night, who is up for LBRS 5 man?

::sits in a corner::
Pesmerga,Jul 12 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why
Bijou's Belongings
Mother's Milk

I want to try and start/finish these quests in LBRS sometime this week.  I'm currently looking at Wednesday night, Thursday if need be. (The fiancee comes back on Friday night, we have a date... no go there  :D  )

Any takers for Wednesday, starting at 7:30 pm?
[right][snapback]83210[/snapback][/right]

I would but I'm putting getting people blood from UBRS higher on my list of things to do right now and that is the time that is going to happen. However you may still be able to get 5 for this, we can potentially field a UBRS raid and 5 man in LBRS. So I hope you get the group. Gnolack and Taranna both have those quests and I really want to get in there 5 man and learn that place!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 12 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:I would but I'm putting getting people blood from UBRS higher on my list of things to do right now and that is the time that is going to happen.  However you may still be able to get 5 for this, we can potentially field a UBRS raid and 5 man in LBRS.  So I hope you get the group.  Gnolack and Taranna both have those quests and I really want to get in there 5 man and learn that place!
[right][snapback]83216[/snapback][/right]

If it suits everyones needs, I can move it to Thursday. I'm flexible ::nods::
Pesmerga,Jul 12 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:If it suits everyones needs, I can move it to Thursday.  I'm flexible ::nods::
[right][snapback]83227[/snapback][/right]

I believe Thursday is the next Onyxia attempt.