Highly Addictive Flash Game
Doc,Jul 11 2005, 05:57 AM Wrote:I got a perfect 20,000 score after about 5 hours, with the perfect "good" ending. There is also a perfect "evil" ending, which also gets you 20,000 points.

That was HARD.
[right][snapback]83044[/snapback][/right]

I got the 'good' ending (I think!). Hard to tell whether the 'sun' and 'egg' turned out or not, but I did end up with the Congrats. Now I'm stuck in the mindset of those dependencies.

The only 'evil' part I can find is the series that leads to the volcano, but I can't get it to do more than that.

Any hints on getting started down the dark path?

<Darth breathing>
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Jul 12 2005, 04:28 PM Wrote:I got the 'good' ending (I think!).&nbsp; Hard to tell whether the 'sun' and 'egg' turned out or not, but I did end up with the Congrats.&nbsp; Now I'm stuck in the mindset of those dependencies.

The only 'evil' part I can find is the series that leads to the volcano, but I can't get it to do more than that.

Any hints on getting started down the dark path?

<Darth breathing>
[right][snapback]83300[/snapback][/right]

Think wicked thoughts? Fall in love with a Queen from Naboo and have forbidden hot sweet Jedi nookie?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
I got the "good" ending it appears after a half hour or so of experimentation. I took a much more scientific approach to it though... I took notes and kept records of how the pieces reacted to each other and how many turns they took to "mature" on sticky notes instead of using my imagination. Perhaps that was cheating :)

I only found a couple of "evil" (I guess?) things to do, though. I'm quite curious about this alleged evil ending now!
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
I tried several different ways and I can't get this completed. I even tried to get the lazer bubble guy to shoot something else...but alas, nothing worked.
Gurnsey,Jul 12 2005, 09:28 PM Wrote:...Hard to tell whether the 'sun' and 'egg' turned out or not, but I did end up with the Congrats.&nbsp;
[right][snapback]83300[/snapback][/right]

The "sun" is actually closely linked with another sequence being completed.
Signature? What do you mean?
For those who care, there's a new version of "Grow" out:

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/RPG/index.html

Although, this one took a tenth of the time of the original (maybe I got lucky), there's more of a story connecting the various components.
Signature? What do you mean?
Doc,Jul 9 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:Oh crap, I missed!
[right][snapback]82962[/snapback][/right]

don't ever do this to me again!! it was 9:00 am now it's 4:30 in the afternoon
Any1,Aug 8 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:For those who care, there's a new version of "Grow" out:

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/RPG/index.html

Although, this one took a tenth of the time of the original (maybe I got lucky), there's more of a story connecting the various components.
[right][snapback]85540[/snapback][/right]

Grow RPG was great fun. Version 3 is way too many options! My statistic skills are a bit rusty, but by rough approximation there are over a million combinations for version 3. I'm not understanding the logic the same way that I did in Grow RPG, my head is spinning at all the possibilities!

Cheers,

Munk