More Blooding...
Lissa,Jul 11 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:I suggest we shoot for Wednesday night for another run on UBRS, or maybe even tomorrow night if people are up for it.
[right][snapback]83106[/snapback][/right]

I'm happy to help with runs this week Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday so long as they start at 9:00pm server time or later. Just let me know ahead of time so I know to actually log on right when I get home instead of dawdling.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Bun-Bun,Jul 11 2005, 01: Wrote:The majority of raids she's been on have wound up with her doing not a whole lot of good.[right][snapback]83094[/snapback][/right]

Raids blow if you're a healer. You sit around and do nothing more than a HoT here and there and a shield on mage. One Baron run, the pally had auto-heal mod turned on and so I wasn't even allowed to heal and things were dead before I got two spells off. Don't judge your healing by how little you are doing through most of the majority of the raids. When you get to the final boss battles, then you may actually be doing something (although we did have a UBRS raid where the third healer neither healed (even when the two other priests died) nor did damage and had to have one of the other priests buff her group because she hadn't gotten the rank 2 of prayer of fortitude yet (which I cannot blame her for) ), but almost all the raids Aleri has been on, I feel like a complete bump on a log, especially if I haven't been there often and no one gives me time to scope out upcoming pulls or get my shackling targets.

Bun-Bun,Jul 11 2005, 01: Wrote:Also, I'm not very psyched to do Onyxia. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing I'd enjoy, and I long ago reconciled myself to not seeing much of the end game hardcore content. I'll get around to Onyxia someday, but I'd feel bad if anyone took time out from having fun to make it happen.
[right][snapback]83094[/snapback][/right]
The only reason I am getting the blood is so I don't stand in the way of those who are psyched to do Onyxia. After watching the fight on GG's screen the time he went, I'm even less worried about getting in and fighting the overgrown lizard. It seems rather boring and tedious to me, but I don't want others to not be able to go because there aren't enough healers who are keyed. So I'm trying to get my blood to help out others. I don't think I'm going to bother getting my blood with Eth though. There's no point in it for her.
Intolerant monkey.
Bun-Bun,Jul 11 2005, 01: Wrote:Kind words aside, Hykim isn't all that and a bag of chips as a healer, at least not with me at her helm. The majority of raids she's been on have wound up with her doing not a whole lot of good.

Also, I'm not very psyched to do Onyxia. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing I'd enjoy, and I long ago reconciled myself to not seeing much of the end game hardcore content. I'll get around to Onyxia someday, but I'd feel bad if anyone took time out from having fun to make it happen.
[right][snapback]83094[/snapback][/right]

Bah Hykim is a hell of a healer. I've had Hykim as my only healer and it was awesome. I often feel you are a better healer with Hykim than I am with Taranna.

To be honest part of the reason the reason I want Taranna blooded is because we right now need to do Onyxia with other guilds. Darian has more high end tanking exp and better gear than Gnolack, that puts him MT for stuff like this right there. The Basin has the same thing. Someday we will see the gnome tank her but right now I think I could be of much more use and have much more fun with Taranna in there than with Gnolack. :)

I also think 4 warriors is really all you need for the encounter and well it's not all that to just plink away with a gun and stand around waiting to get in and swing at her to do DPS with your low DPS protection spec. Help on the whelps rooms would be interesting but that is mostly mage land, and the challenge of being the back-up tank if the MT goes down while a fun roll to be in, is a very potential high stress low reward proposition. If the MT dies you have very little time to try and establish yourself at the top of the hate list, get her positioned and try and prevent too many others from dying. That is stressful. Odds of success at it are not high I don't think either so you are very likely looking at a wipe after all that stress. Now it would be awesome if you could step in and prevent the wipe, but well I think that is the less likely scenario. :) However it was fun on the run where Gnolack got his blood to do that, but as I've said before the success of that run had more to do with the amazing play of Tal on Sharanna than it did with Gnolack stepping up when Darian when down. I will argue with anyone that Sharanna wasn't the most important piece of prevent a total wipe and winning that encounter.

And back on track, I love playing with the Bun too and I would love to be with you when you get to see Onxyia for the first time too! I don't think it is ever a waste of my time or ruins my fun to help out any Lurker with a quest or for them to do a Pindle or Baal run (I mean targeted instance run) for an item. I rarely have a need to get anything out of it for myself to have a good time. The lack of getting help for Gnolack for Blightcaller after taking Taranna through it mainly so I could get her to 58 faster so I could help other Lurkers with another healer was an exception to that and one time where I was hoping I could hold up everyone else for a few minutes just for me. I should have hollered about it more or more loudly so I do take some of the blame for not getting it yesterday on me. But I'm still being petty and a little bitter about it. :)

And finally I want to be able to give Hykim a chance to play around as a druid more. If you have a Taranna along I would love to watch the Hykim have the freedom to go cat, caster, or bear as need be! That run in BRD with you and Aleri along was a blast because I got to watch a druid be a druid in an instance! I know that you would return the favor to Taranna too, but since she gets to do it all the time while just questing with Treesh I don't really need it, I want to help others have that experience and fun too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 11 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:And finally I want to be able to give Hykim a chance to play around as a druid more.&nbsp; If you have a Taranna along I would love to watch the Hykim have the freedom to go cat, caster, or bear as need be!&nbsp; That run in BRD with you and Aleri along was a blast because I got to watch a druid be a druid in an instance!&nbsp; I know that you would return the favor to Taranna too, but since she gets to do it all the time while just questing with Treesh I don't really need it, I want to help others have that experience and fun too.
[right][snapback]83130[/snapback][/right]
I think that was the first run (possibly second) where I actually said, "BRD may not suck quite so much". I really did enjoy it on that one. Maybe I just love watching druids be allowed to play at their full potential, but I'll gladly be main healer for Hykim at anytime so the Bun can be allowed to play. And of course, there will always be room in any of my groups for Mostal or Pavis or any other of your characters Bun. You're great fun.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll be there!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Lissa,Jul 11 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:I suggest we shoot for Wednesday night for another run on UBRS, or maybe even tomorrow night if people are up for it.&nbsp; With Taranna now at 58, this gives us a chance to get another priest and 2 druids blooded (yes Bun, you're going to come along...plus we might have to do it another time to get Pavis blooded and such).
[right][snapback]83106[/snapback][/right]

I fear I will not be available tonite as I am starting to get wife aggro. I should be good for a Wednesday run.
Tal,Jul 12 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:I fear I will not be available tonite as I am starting to get wife aggro. I should be good for a Wednesday run.
[right][snapback]83184[/snapback][/right]

Wednesday sounds like a definite, but I am still going to try and do a run tonight if we can. We have more than 8 people we want to get blood for I do believ so it will likely take more than two runs anyway (Hykim, Pavis, Taranna, Aleri, Littledude, Etheramwen, Miodvointar, Soulstealer, and I think I sill missed someone) . Since I still want to do the run for Gnolack for equipment and Taranna for blood that is fine by me too (Gnolack still needs his Draconian Deflector). I'll expect to have Gnolack tonight as tank and Taranna as a little healer tomorrow.
---
Gnollguy,Jul 12 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:Wednesday sounds like a definite, but I am still going to try and do a run tonight if we can.&nbsp; We have more than 8 people we want to get blood for I do believ so it will likely take more than two runs anyway (Hykim, Pavis, Taranna, Aleri, Littledude, Etheramwen, Miodvointar, Soulstealer, and I think I sill missed someone) .&nbsp; Since I still want to do the run for Gnolack for equipment and Taranna for blood that is fine by me too (Gnolack still needs his Draconian Deflector).&nbsp; I'll expect to have Gnolack tonight as tank and Taranna as a little healer tomorrow.
[right][snapback]83196[/snapback][/right]

And my damn [Beaststalker's Belt] is going to drop tonight too. Or else I'll cry.

On that note, yes, I am willing to make a run or two tonight, but I cannot be sure I'll be on prior to 7pm.

Oh, and I do, in fact, have the blood. So there. (I was raiding Onyxia last night :D )
Pesmerga,Jul 12 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:And my damn [Beaststalker's Belt] is going to drop tonight too.&nbsp; Or else I'll cry.

On that note, yes, I am willing to make a run or two tonight, but I cannot be sure I'll be on prior to 7pm.

Oh, and I do, in fact, have the blood.&nbsp; So there. (I was raiding Onyxia last night&nbsp; :D )
[right][snapback]83198[/snapback][/right]

OK so I had someone who was blooded in that list. So I tried to not forget about you, but I still managed to forget you were with the gnome and the big lizzard last night. :)
---
Gnollguy,Jul 12 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:(Hykim, Pavis, Taranna, Aleri, Littledude, Etheramwen, Miodvointar, Soulstealer, and I think I sill missed someone) .&nbsp;
[right][snapback]83196[/snapback][/right]
I've decided to not worry about getting Eth blooded. There's just no point in having a rogue in Onyxia for me. The raids aren't low on melee DPS monkeys specifically (they've got Anadrol, what more melee DPS do you need? ;) ). They are low on healers.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jul 12 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:I've decided to not worry about getting Eth blooded.&nbsp; There's just no point in having a rogue in Onyxia for me.&nbsp; The raids aren't low on melee DPS monkeys specifically (they've got Anadrol, what more melee DPS do you need? ;) ).&nbsp; They are low on healers.
[right][snapback]83203[/snapback][/right]

Alright then Eth is on my mental list with Pavis and Hykim. They will someday get blooded but the players feel no great need to do it. That doesn't mean I don't want to get them blooded. :) This is one of my partly selfish thing. I want the whole guild to eventually get blood. Hopefully that will happen through them all needing to do the quest to kill Drakk which is one of the few raid quests out there. As much as I am in a push them all to get there mood on this (where the hell did that come from) I don't want to do it at something other than their pace. So if anyone who needs blood doesn't feel like going that is cool too. I will always be willing to go and help anyone do it when they want to. That of course doesn't mean I will always be able, we all only have so much time.
---
Tal,Jul 12 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:I fear I will not be available tonite as I am starting to get wife aggro. I should be good for a Wednesday run.
[right][snapback]83184[/snapback][/right]

And I'll be on tonight (Tuesday) but not Wednesday due to prior commitments. On the upside, both Pavis and Hykim are at the anemic stage through the kind offices of Celethirian, Keeper of the Secret Way of Halah.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Jul 12 2005, 10: Wrote:And I'll be on tonight (Tuesday) but not Wednesday due to prior commitments. On the upside, both Pavis and Hykim are at the anemic stage through the kind offices of Celethirian, Keeper of the Secret Way of Halah.
[right][snapback]83207[/snapback][/right]

For you Bun I will risk wife aggro to go. Lemme feel out the situation on the home instance. :)
Bun-Bun,Jul 12 2005, 02: Wrote:And I'll be on tonight (Tuesday) but not Wednesday due to prior commitments. On the upside, both Pavis and Hykim are at the anemic stage through the kind offices of Celethirian, Keeper of the Secret Way of Halah.
[right][snapback]83207[/snapback][/right]

I can be there by 8:30 or 8:45 pm. I hope that we have someone who can summon. I'd hate to miss this run.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Of the new crop of Lurkers, CA folks and Forces of Will allies (welcome by the way) who still needs blood? Please list your class and times you would be available.
Tal,Jul 29 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Of the new crop of Lurkers, CA folks and Forces of Will allies (welcome by the way) who still needs blood? Please list your class and times you would be available.
[right][snapback]84580[/snapback][/right]

Here's the current list from the CA tracking sheet. If anyone's missing, or has something to update, please let me know.

Code:
Name &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Class &nbsp; &nbsp;Level Guild &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;MC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Onyxia Key Step
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abaittor &nbsp; &nbsp;Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jail Break!
Altrius &nbsp; &nbsp; Paladin &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Anadrol &nbsp; &nbsp; Warrior &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Arleas &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Darian &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Ellaine &nbsp; &nbsp; Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Flinx &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The Great Masquerade
Grizelle &nbsp; &nbsp;Priest &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Jitster &nbsp; &nbsp; Hunter &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Kalamere &nbsp; &nbsp;Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Kapowee &nbsp; &nbsp; Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Novaa &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Onan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Priest &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Porlupus &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Psybie &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Sayuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Telsak &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;?
Vilatra &nbsp; &nbsp; Priest &nbsp; 60 Carpe Aurum &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Cheetahz &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jail Break!
Cirya &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;A Shred of Hope
Garek &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Warlock &nbsp;60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jail Break!
Killion &nbsp; &nbsp; Warlock &nbsp;60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Marii &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;A Shred of Hope
Starkos &nbsp; &nbsp; Paladin &nbsp;60 House Harpell &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Aero &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Bigd &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Creetin &nbsp; &nbsp; Paladin &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Dharzhak &nbsp; &nbsp;Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Jrmunch &nbsp; &nbsp; Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Logicwrath &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Megwynne &nbsp; &nbsp;Paladin &nbsp;60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Midori &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Moriarty &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Puweyxil &nbsp; &nbsp;Priest &nbsp; 60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Rezz &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Priest &nbsp; 60 KotC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Aleri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Priest &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Arethor &nbsp; &nbsp; Warlock &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Celethirian Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Flyndar &nbsp; &nbsp; Priest &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Galreth &nbsp; &nbsp; Warrior &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Gnolack &nbsp; &nbsp; Warrior &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Hykim &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Leeah &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Lissana &nbsp; &nbsp; Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Littledude &nbsp;Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Lochnar &nbsp; &nbsp; Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Miodvitnir &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Mentat &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Mirajj &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Mishian &nbsp; &nbsp; Warrior &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Mishy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hunter &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Pavis &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Warlock &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Drakefire Amulet
Ramala &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Sabramage &nbsp; Mage &nbsp; &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Shalandrax &nbsp;Warrior &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Sharanna &nbsp; &nbsp;Paladin &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Silverflail Priest &nbsp; 60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Soulstealer Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Starsong &nbsp; &nbsp;Hunter &nbsp; 59 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Tahapenes &nbsp; Warlock &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Taranna &nbsp; &nbsp; Druid &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Trispal &nbsp; &nbsp; Paladin &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Yuen &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Rogue &nbsp; &nbsp;60 Lurkers &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Not Attuned &nbsp; &nbsp;Keyed
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 29 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:Here's the current list from the CA tracking sheet.&nbsp; If anyone's missing, or has something to update, please let me know.

[right][snapback]84584[/snapback][/right]

Pavis is not blooded. Hykim is not attuned.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Bun-Bun,Jul 29 2005, 12: Wrote:Pavis is not blooded. Hykim is not attuned.
[right][snapback]84585[/snapback][/right]

::blames Psybie::

What step is Pavis on?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 29 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:::blames Psybie::

What step is Pavis on?
[right][snapback]84589[/snapback][/right]

Pavis just needs to give the General a bloody nose and collect a sample.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:Pavis just needs to give the General a bloody nose and collect a sample.

I wanna peek under the bandaid, when Pavis is through!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!