More Blooding...
Alright, there are still a few people that don't have blood yet. Let's make a run or two this weekend on UBRS and get those that need blood blooded for Onyxia. As of right now, I know Treesh, Bun, and Bolty need blood, is there anyone else? I would suggest trying for around 2 pm Eastern start on Sunday for the first run and another run after if anyone else still needs blood. Then off Winterspring to take down the dragons and get to Haleh once all blood is gathered.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 8 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:Alright, there are still a few people that don't have blood yet.  Let's make a run or two this weekend on UBRS and get those that need blood blooded for Onyxia.  As of right now, I know Treesh, Bun, and Bolty need blood, is there anyone else?  I would suggest trying for around 2 pm Eastern start on Sunday for the first run and another run after if anyone else still needs blood.  Then off Winterspring to take down the dragons and get to Haleh once all blood is gathered.
[right][snapback]82862[/snapback][/right]

I should be around on Sunday for help for whatever we may need. Count in a Galreth or a Flyndar as necessary.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Lissa,Jul 8 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:Alright, there are still a few people that don't have blood yet.  Let's make a run or two this weekend on UBRS and get those that need blood blooded for Onyxia.  As of right now, I know Treesh, Bun, and Bolty need blood, is there anyone else?  I would suggest trying for around 2 pm Eastern start on Sunday for the first run and another run after if anyone else still needs blood.  Then off Winterspring to take down the dragons and get to Haleh once all blood is gathered.

:shuriken: I.... need.... BLOOD!!!! :shuriken:
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Depending on when my fiancee leaves on Sunday, I'm game to help anyone. I just want Beaststalker's Belt.
Lissa,Jul 8 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:Alright, there are still a few people that don't have blood yet.  Let's make a run or two this weekend on UBRS and get those that need blood blooded for Onyxia.  As of right now, I know Treesh, Bun, and Bolty need blood, is there anyone else?  I would suggest trying for around 2 pm Eastern start on Sunday for the first run and another run after if anyone else still needs blood.  Then off Winterspring to take down the dragons and get to Haleh once all blood is gathered.

I suppose I should get Shalandrax blooded too. :/

Taranna needs blood, but well she's only 56 (almost 57) and is quite likely to be more of a liability than an assest. Besides I figure you might need crazy gnome more.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I get home late on Sunday night, but I can log in and see y'all are still around and/or need a hand with some part of this. To the best of my knowledge, Tris still needs blood, too.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Unfortunately, I'm not available Sunday afternoon, and neither of my 60's has gotten past Masquerade in any case.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
We managed to get two more people blooded today. After a run that will probably go down in Lurker history. ;) We still need more blood though. Stingy General only dropped the two blood.

At least we found out that you can hold his body open for a fair length of time after he's dead. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
We need to do this again quickly IMO and BE SURE that the ones who get the blood next time are our healers.

With Hillary's departure this is now imperative. Agreed?

When can we go again? I wish there were a way to do it before Onyxia tonight. I really don't want to go see the Dragon Bitch Queen without Treesh, whose Aleri remains the most specatular healer for this lost mage.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Bun we need to remedy this, as Hykim is a kick ass healer and it's healers we now need so badly.

What can we do to help with this?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jul 11 2005, 10:25 AM Wrote:We need to do this again quickly IMO and BE SURE that the ones who get the blood next time are our healers.

When can we go again? I wish there were a way to do it before Onyxia tonight. I really don't want to go see the Dragon Bitch Queen without Treesh, whose Aleri remains the most specatular healer for this lost mage.
[right][snapback]83058[/snapback][/right]

We almost need to do LBRS more now so we can get another key. CA and Lurkers are down to one now and Lissa isn't always around either. A rogue character would be a good choice too since they could spend a few minutes to just sneak in open the door and leave if they didn't want to be on the run or had an alt that was more needed.
---
Gnollguy,Jul 11 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:We almost need to do LBRS more now so we can get another key.  CA and Lurkers are down to one now and Lissa isn't always around either.  A rogue character would be a good choice too since they could spend a few minutes to just sneak in open the door and leave if they didn't want to be on the run or had an alt that was more needed.
[right][snapback]83068[/snapback][/right]

Guess which guy is always down for running around LBRS? This guy. I will go when asked (assuming I'm on)
Gnollguy,Jul 11 2005, 04:21 PM Wrote:We almost need to do LBRS more now so we can get another key.  CA and Lurkers are down to one now and Lissa isn't always around either.  A rogue character would be a good choice too since they could spend a few minutes to just sneak in open the door and leave if they didn't want to be on the run or had an alt that was more needed.

I am dying to go to LBRS. I've wanted to for awhile. 5 man or raid. Let's see what's cooking.

How's Tuesday night for a series of exploits? Say around 8:30 pm

We can use Darian's great post as a model

Instance Guide for the Time Challenged

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jul 11 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:I am dying to go to LBRS. I've wanted to for awhile. 5 man or raid. Let's see what's cooking.

How's Tuesday night for a series of exploits? Say around 8:30 pm

We can use Darian's great post as a model

Instance Guide for the Time Challenged
[right][snapback]83073[/snapback][/right]

Assuming no one in my house is tying up my phone line, I'm game.
Gnollguy,Jul 11 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:We almost need to do LBRS more now so we can get another key.  CA and Lurkers are down to one now and Lissa isn't always around either.

Psybie has a key.
Skandranon,Jul 11 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:Psybie has a key.
[right][snapback]83080[/snapback][/right]

Good to know. I still want to do LBRS for other reasons but now I can 5 man it instead of raiding it to help the guild alliance. 2 keys is generally pretty workable to get UBRS going. I still want more lurkers with keys, but I won't have to sacrifice the way I have fun by trying to zerg LBRS just to get one for someone before I get a chance to really experience and explore it in a 5 man (I can't really learn an instance in a raid that well even if the raid takes it's time). One 5 man teaches me more than about 5 or 6 raids of the same place ever could. Heck I've been to UBRS 6 times now and watched it pulled. Until I pulled it last night though I still wasn't up to speed on some of the pulling of that place. Now I am and I won't make the mistake of pulling the right side guard on ramp above the rookery or some of the mistakes that I did in the rush back that we had.

It was also nice that that last UBRS raid was pretty basic on the communication of what I should be doing. I appreciated that and really learned that instance a lot better.
---
Sabra,Jul 11 2005, 10:26 AM Wrote:Bun we need to remedy this, as Hykim is a kick ass healer and it's healers we now need so badly.

What can we do to help with this?
[right][snapback]83059[/snapback][/right]

Kind words aside, Hykim isn't all that and a bag of chips as a healer, at least not with me at her helm. The majority of raids she's been on have wound up with her doing not a whole lot of good.

Also, I'm not very psyched to do Onyxia. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing I'd enjoy, and I long ago reconciled myself to not seeing much of the end game hardcore content. I'll get around to Onyxia someday, but I'd feel bad if anyone took time out from having fun to make it happen.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Sabra,Jul 11 2005, 08:25 AM Wrote:We need to do this again quickly IMO and BE SURE that the ones who get the blood next time are our healers.

[right][snapback]83058[/snapback][/right]

I suggest we shoot for Wednesday night for another run on UBRS, or maybe even tomorrow night if people are up for it. With Taranna now at 58, this gives us a chance to get another priest and 2 druids blooded (yes Bun, you're going to come along...plus we might have to do it another time to get Pavis blooded and such).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Bun-Bun,Jul 11 2005, 02: Wrote:Kind words aside, Hykim isn't all that and a bag of chips as a healer, at least not with me at her helm. The majority of raids she's been on have wound up with her doing not a whole lot of good.[right][snapback]83094[/snapback][/right]

I call bull#$%&. You at the helm of Hykim = One of the best druid healers I've grouped/raided/goofed off with.

Bun-Bun,Jul 11 2005, 02: Wrote:Also, I'm not very psyched to do Onyxia. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing I'd enjoy, and I long ago reconciled myself to not seeing much of the end game hardcore content. I'll get around to Onyxia someday, but I'd feel bad if anyone took time out from having fun to make it happen.
[right][snapback]83094[/snapback][/right]

Well for me its more fun to hang with the Bun so it certainly isn't "taking time out from having fun" to get you up to Onyxia. Now, if it just doesn't appeal to you thats fine but playing with the Bun is fun all in itself. Much :wub: to the Bun in the guild. :)