The Thread to Rot Your Brain.
Doc,May 18 2005, 04:35 PM Wrote:I offer my sincere thanks for recognizing that I stand out in a crowd and that my efforts to be an iconoclastic individual have not gone unnoticed.

Do I inspire that much dread though that my name be spelled in caps?

I have done nothing to wrong you. I offer you a chance to break free from your mold. In my words there is wisdom. I have much to offer you. But I will not do the work for you. I will not make the journey for you. If I did, I would rob you of the experience and what it means to make the discovery in the first place. Chill out a bit. Things are never what they seem. I, certainly, am not what I seem. Ask around and talk to the folks that know me best. I provoke you so that you might better your self. Advance through your adversity. Gain strength from the things that chafe you. Grow into the wind.

8)
[right][snapback]77789[/snapback][/right]

Aye.
WWBBD?
Doc,May 18 2005, 02:51 PM Wrote:It's ancient Gaelic, if anybody cares. And it's mostly harmless silly old curses like "You look like the south end of an ox traveling north" and silly meaningless stuff like that.
[right][snapback]77769[/snapback][/right]

I *thought* that was Gaelic! That's right, I'm good. :)
WWBBD?
In order to return this thread to it's "link that rots your brain" roots (rather than the "senseless post that rots your brain" direction Abramelin has taken it in), I offer a compilation of Real Men of Genius.

May you find it mentally degrading AND entertaining!

--Copadope
Doc,May 18 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:Hey pot, did you just call me black? You came into a thread about posting funny links with nothing to say... You come into a thread, hijack it with absolutely nothing to say, and make a bone headed comment like that one?

Do you realize just how hypocritical you just made your self look? Why should anybody take you seriously now? Care to offer up an explaination or a defense of your self? You are the one running your damn mouth with nothing to say.

You are a fool. And I believe you just committed a Land War in Asia.
[right][snapback]77792[/snapback][/right]

I don't know maybe his post was sacrastic. B)
Unfortunately, he's no longer around to play, and thus that just ruins the mood t to make the dumb threads I was planning to make. :( I had it my mind a few hours ago, and was ready to set it up when I got home but he somehow gets his ass banned during the time. What a pooper.

*Waits for the next fool to claim elitism*
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Not every lurker is like DOC or deebye otherwise I would not have posted here at all.
[right][snapback]77786[/snapback][/right]

What a gyp. Doc gets all caps and I get all lowercase :(

Back to the original topic - FOR THE LOVE OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR DO NOT READ THIS IT IS NOT SAFE FOR ANY PERSON!!

Also, this.

And I can't forget the old Lounge standby classic.
DeeBye,May 18 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:Also, this.

Hah, I still have that saved on my computer from the last time you posted it.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
DeeBye,May 18 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:What a gyp.  Doc gets all caps and I get all lowercase :(

Back to the original topic - FOR THE LOVE OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR DO NOT READ THIS IT IS NOT SAFE FOR ANY PERSON!!

Also, this.

[right][snapback]77818[/snapback][/right]

Sorry about that Deebye. Maybe next time you can get to be the Super-Villian.

I was not even aware of your subtle insidious evil against our now banned troll... I must have missed something. Whatever. We got named, I don't know if that's good or bad, but I bet Griselda is watching us now, our every evil move. I think she suspects that we are plotting some sort of evil tag team take over.

And that Guts stuff? :wacko:
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Archon_Wing,May 18 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:Hah, I still have that saved on my computer from the last time you posted it.
[right][snapback]77819[/snapback][/right]

I don't know why, but it makes me want to DANCE [Image: dance.gif][Image: dance.gif][Image: dance.gif]
[Image: spock.gif]

This thread is illogical. And so was that troll.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:He doesn't make sense at all.Cynicism and incoherence are an easy way to make fun of people and hide a lack of intelligence,instead of using logic and common sense.
Feel free lurkers to pm Bolty or the mods in order to ban me, I don't want to be part of your masquerades anymore
[right][snapback]77776[/snapback][/right]

Doc uses logic, you could learn a trick or two from him. No need to ban you, you are too much fun to toy with.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Count Duckula,May 18 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:I think we should drop Abremelin and Ghostiger into a pen and eat the winner.

In the meantime, get ready to watch me get banned by showing the Lurkers a hot chick with a nice pussy. Too hot for Griselda!

(The link isn't really what it seems...don't ban me...  :unsure:)
[right][snapback]77793[/snapback][/right]

How do we know that chick is hot?

Nice pussy, Ducky, and this is the only time I can say that to you without deserving to be slapped, or having Kas hit me with a barstool!

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
DeeBye,May 18 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:What a gyp.  Doc gets all caps and I get all lowercase :(

Also, this.

[right][snapback]77818[/snapback][/right]

Deebye, you're right about that first link. You should label it NC-17, or NC-99, or something. :wacko:

My intestines hurt now.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,May 19 2005, 01:12 AM Wrote:Deebye,  you're right about that first link.  You should label it NC-17, or NC-99, or something.  :wacko:

My intestines hurt now.
[right][snapback]77852[/snapback][/right]

I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT!

I've only read it once, and immediately bookmarked it. The link credits it to Chuck Palahniuk, author of "Fight Club".
Doc,May 18 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I'll get this started right.

Gross out factor, while it can be appreciated as an artform unto it's self, is not the point here. While the link I posted is very damaing to a fragile psyche.
So... Do your worst ladies and germs!
[right][snapback]77743[/snapback][/right]

In the category of NSWF and really for 17 and older:

Click on Live And Let Dive II

In Memory of Pete
Doc,May 19 2005, 08:35 AM Wrote:Bí ' do thost. Tha thu cho duaichnidh ri èarr àirde de a' coisich deas damh. Deoghail am fallus bhàrr duine mharbh siadha tiadhan.

Ith mo chac!

Tha mi a' sgaoil am leathar a'faighean ràinig thu a bhàrr.
[right][snapback]77764[/snapback][/right]

Translation provided by BishyFish:
Do your worst. That you should damage your rear sounds very damnable. I wave my fallus in your general direction.

Eat my shorts!

That's my girl, a leather freak, <censored>
whyBish,May 19 2005, 06:47 AM Wrote:Translation provided by BishyFish:
Do your worst.&nbsp; That you should damage your rear sounds very damnable.&nbsp; I wave my fallus in your general direction.

Eat my shorts!

That's my girl, a leather freak, <censored>
[right][snapback]77876[/snapback][/right]

Not shorts.

Ith mo chac means... Eat my dung!
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Llama llama duck!
DeeBye,May 18 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:Back to the original topic - FOR THE LOVE OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR DO NOT READ THIS IT IS NOT SAFE FOR ANY PERSON!!

Wow. It takes some impressive imagination to come up with something that nuts.

I was laughing toward the end.

-Lemmy
YZilla,May 19 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Llama llama duck!
[right][snapback]77887[/snapback][/right]

Now that was hillarious.

Welcome to ZomboCom
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I would just like to point out that, so far, I have only clicked on three links in this thread.

I would also like to point out that those clicks forced me to install a temporary SATA controller on my temporary box, so that I could connect my Hard Drive with my music and use the music to drive those things out of my head.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!