The Thread to Rot Your Brain.
I'll get this started right.

Clicking this link will rot your brain. Your IQ will drop by at least 10 points or more. Click the link at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages caused to your melon.

Consider this a game of cyber chicken... Who can post the worst links, and, who will go and click those links. Please, no Tubgirl or Goatse. Gross out factor, while it can be appreciated as an artform unto it's self, is not the point here. While the link I posted is very damaing to a fragile psyche, is not feces exploding from a girl in the tub.

So... Do your worst ladies and germs!

You will be singing the song in the link all day.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Enter this site at your own risk! :blink:
WWBBD?
Doc,May 18 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Clicking this link will rot your brain. Your IQ will drop by at least 10 points or more. [right][snapback]77743[/snapback][/right]
Oh I see,your IQ has become negative,something like -10
Doc,May 18 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Who can post the worst links, and, who will go and click those links. Please, no Tubgirl or Goatse....... is not feces exploding from a girl in the tub.
How elitist :rolleyes:
Making a crappy thread like that and wasting one's time for foolish things,eh

"you reap what you saw", Mr old man
You are meant to post a link... Not offer up your own trash.

Bí ' do thost. Tha thu cho duaichnidh ri èarr àirde de a' coisich deas damh. Deoghail am fallus bhàrr duine mharbh siadha tiadhan.

In short...

Ith mo chac!

I don't know why I bother with this petty crap.

Tha mi a' sgaoil am leathar a'faighean ràinig thu a bhàrr.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Eh, his posts are as incoherent as those of an insane old man.
I could speak my own language without you understanding a single word but I always dare to say what I think without hiding behind my own language.
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:Eh, his posts are as incoherent as those of an insane old man.
I could speak my own language without you understanding a single word but I always dare to say what I think without hiding behind my own language.
[right][snapback]77765[/snapback][/right]

If you are talking about Doc, he IS an insane old man. But he still makes 100 times more sense than you. Why are you always being negative (if that is in fact what you are doing, I am not quite sure)?
WWBBD?
That's not my own language. I speaka de Eeenglais seenorita.

I just felt like being creative and different. So sue me.

It's ancient Gaelic, if anybody cares. And it's mostly harmless silly old curses like "You look like the south end of an ox traveling north" and silly meaningless stuff like that.

If I wanted to chide you, I would, but I pity you. Take lessons from Ghostiger on how to be an entertaining troll... At least when I respond to him, I give him a good poke with a sharp stick because I know he is capable of more, and he can be drawn into having a good converstation if you push the right buttons.

You are still a square peg. With nothing to offer I might add. Where's your link? It's the price of admission.

All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Yrrek,May 18 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:If you are talking about Doc, he IS an insane old man. But he still makes 100 times more sense than you. Why are you always being negative (if that is in fact what you are doing, I am not quite sure)?
[right][snapback]77767[/snapback][/right]

Why thank you... I am flattered, I think.

I think I will only become more unhinged as I age.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Yrrek,May 18 2005, 07:50 PM Wrote:If you are talking about Doc, he IS an insane old man. But he still makes 100 times more sense than you. Why are you always being negative (if that is in fact what you are doing, I am not quite sure)?
[right][snapback]77767[/snapback][/right]
He doesn't make sense at all.Cynicism and incoherence are an easy way to make fun of people and hide a lack of intelligence,instead of using logic and common sense.
Feel free lurkers to pm Bolty or the mods in order to ban me, I don't want to be part of your masquerades anymore
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:[...] I don't want to be part of your masquerades anymore
[right][snapback]77776[/snapback][/right]

I write this as someone who has purposely held my tongue for the last few weeks while reading your posts...

If that's how you feel, why are you still posting here? You've informed us over and over that you don't like the way we do things here; you've been informed over and over that if you don't like it, you're welcome to go elsewhere.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish now? We're not changing; and judging from the responses you've been receiving of late, you have a noticable lack of support behind you. We're not asking you to act like us; we're simply being ourselves. If you don't like it... well, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:Oh I see,your IQ has become negative,something like -10

How elitist :rolleyes:
Making a crappy thread like that and wasting one's time for foolish things,eh

"you reap what you saw", Mr old man
[right][snapback]77763[/snapback][/right]
Dear Mr. Quixote,

The peasants want you to stop jousting the windmills please.

Regards,
Sancho

P.S. A reminder that the High Road is always open unless you like being run out of town. :)
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:He doesn't make sense at all.Cynicism and incoherence are an easy way to make fun of people and hide a lack of intelligence,instead of using logic and common sense.
Feel free lurkers to pm Bolty or the mods in order to ban me, I don't want to be part of your masquerades anymore

:huh: Wouldn't it be easier to stop posting rather than going through the effort of being banned?
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:He doesn't make sense at all.Cynicism and incoherence are an easy way to make fun of people and hide a lack of intelligence,instead of using logic and common sense.

I am acerbic! I take offense at being called cynical! Er... meh.

In my incoherence is probably more wisdom then you will ever know in your lifetime. Common sense is neither common nor senseable. Logic fails. Runs in loops. Collapses in on it self with enough pressure, and merely becomes yet another prison to shackle the mind in a particular school of thought. Logic is self imposed dogma. It's like chosing to wear underwear and scrunch up your balls. You may think it's being good and supportive, and keeping your precious nads from dragging on the ground. People live their whole lives with bunched up nuts, being uncomfortable, simply because somebody told them to. This is logic. If you throw away your underwear, or better yet throw away your pants, you will find that your balls are capable of suspending and supporting themselves. You will be a lot more comfortable. You will ask... "Why did I allow my underpants to cling to me so tightly? It was hurting me, effecting my health, shriveling my features and holding me back... I was strong enough to hang out on my own. Everything I was raised to believe is wrong. And hey! That breeze feels GOOD!" This is enlightenment, something I doubt you will ever reach. You keep giving your self wedgies, and now, your underwear, like your logic, er, is that the other way around, anyhoo, both have become lodged in your nether regions, and would require great effort for you to ever dig them out. And the feeling of being suspended and free would most likely scare you.

Cast aside your shackles. Throw away your logic. Burn your underpants. Cast aside your false concepts and your pants that hold you back. Try wearing a kilt. It's very liberating. Human nuts were meant to be free, much like the human mind. Do nothing to hold your self back and stunt your own growth.

All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
gekko,May 18 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:I write this as someone who has purposely held my tongue for the last few weeks while reading your posts...

If that's how you feel, why are you still posting here?  You've informed us over and over that you don't like the way we do things here; you've been informed over and over that if you don't like it, you're welcome to go elsewhere.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish now?  We're not changing; and judging from the responses you've been receiving of late, you have a noticable lack of support behind you.  We're not asking you to act like us; we're simply being ourselves.  If you don't like it... well, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

gekko
[right][snapback]77777[/snapback][/right]
I only feel this way for some members.Fortunately there are honest,sincere,open minded people in these forums.
Not every lurker is like DOC or deebye otherwise I would not have posted here at all.
I am honest,I don't fake at all.If I feel that someone has wronged me, I don't let it pass,even though on the internet.
I won't adapt anyway.I'll stay the same no matter what the consequences.
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 04:18 PM Wrote:I only feel this way for some members.Fortunately there are honest,sincere,open minded people in these forums.
Not every lurker is like DOC or deebye otherwise I would not have posted here at all.
I am honest,I don't fake at all.If I feel that someone has wronged me, I don't let it pass,even though on the internet.
I won't adapt anyway.I'll stay the same no matter what the consequences.
[right][snapback]77786[/snapback][/right]

I offer my sincere thanks for recognizing that I stand out in a crowd and that my efforts to be an iconoclastic individual have not gone unnoticed.

Do I inspire that much dread though that my name be spelled in caps?

I have done nothing to wrong you. I offer you a chance to break free from your mold. In my words there is wisdom. I have much to offer you. But I will not do the work for you. I will not make the journey for you. If I did, I would rob you of the experience and what it means to make the discovery in the first place. Chill out a bit. Things are never what they seem. I, certainly, am not what I seem. Ask around and talk to the folks that know me best. I provoke you so that you might better your self. Advance through your adversity. Gain strength from the things that chafe you. Grow into the wind.

8)
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Quote:I am acerbic! I take offense at being called cynical!
I don't want to waste my energy and time with acerbic,cynical people.I much prefer positive people ,and I throw negative people away.
Quote:In my incoherence is probably more wisdom then you will ever know in your lifetime.
I have to see any kind of wisdom in your incoherence.
Real wisdom is respecting people,taking care,helping.It is not acting like an insane/fool and despising views of people you don't know at all.
Don't fool yourself,I have seen many old people less mature than little children.Wisdom doesn't necessarily increase with age..
Quote:Common sense is neither common nor senseable. Logic fails. Runs in loops. Collapses in on it self with enough pressure, and merely becomes yet another prison to shackle the mind in a particular school of thought. Logic is self imposed dogma
Talk for yourself.
Quote:It's like chosing to wear underwear and scrunch up your balls. You may think it's being good and supportive, and keeping your precious nads from dragging on the ground. People live their whole lives with bunched up nuts, being uncomfortable, simply because somebody told them to. This is logic. If you throw away your underwear, or better yet throw away your pants, you will find that your balls are capable of suspending and supporting themselves. You will be a lot more comfortable. You will ask... "Why did I allow my underpants to cling to me so tightly? It was hurting me, effecting my health, shriveling my features and holding me back... I was strong enough to hang out on my own. Everything I was raised to believe is wrong. And hey! That breeze feels GOOD!"
Keep your cheap analogies for yourself.
Quote:This is enlightenment, something I doubt you will ever reach. You keep giving your self wedgies, and now, your underwear, like your logic, er, is that the other way around, anyhoo, both have become lodged in your nether regions, and would require great effort for you to ever dig them out.
Empty words, empty sentences.
Cheap talk.
It is amazing how you can talk for the sake of talking.

Abramelin,May 18 2005, 04:54 PM Wrote:I don't want to waste my energy and time with acerbic,cynical people.I much prefer positive people ,and I throw negative people away.

I have to see any kind of wisdom in your incoherence.
Real wisdom is respecting people,taking care,helping.It is not acting like an insane/fool and despising views of people you don't know at all.
Don't fool yourself,I have seen many old people less mature than little children.Wisdom doesn't necessarily increase with age..

Talk for yourself.

Keep your cheap analogies for yourself.

Empty words, empty sentences.
Cheap talk.
It is amazing how you can talk for the sake of talking.
[right][snapback]77791[/snapback][/right]

Hey pot, did you just call me black? You came into a thread about posting funny links with nothing to say... You come into a thread, hijack it with absolutely nothing to say, and make a bone headed comment like that one?

Do you realize just how hypocritical you just made your self look? Why should anybody take you seriously now? Care to offer up an explaination or a defense of your self? You are the one running your damn mouth with nothing to say.

You are a fool. And I believe you just committed a Land War in Asia.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
I think we should drop Abremelin and Ghostiger into a pen and eat the winner.

In the meantime, get ready to watch me get banned by showing the Lurkers a hot chick with a nice pussy. Too hot for Griselda!

(The link isn't really what it seems...don't ban me... :unsure:)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Abramelin,May 18 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:I don't want to waste my energy and time with acerbic,cynical people.I much prefer positive people ,and I throw negative people away.

"Attack the issue, not the lurker."

Your posts in this thread have largely been attacks on other lurkers. You are not allowed to post in this thread again, regardless of what you have to say. If you want to respond to me, do so by PM.

-Lem
Count Duckula,May 18 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:I think we should drop Abremelin and Ghostiger into a pen and eat the winner.

In the meantime, get ready to watch me get banned by showing the Lurkers a hot chick with a nice pussy. Too hot for Griselda!

(The link isn't really what it seems...don't ban me...  :unsure:)
[right][snapback]77793[/snapback][/right]

Man, that is one hairy pussy!

And Duckie... you need to post a warning... That does not rot the brain, but the teeth.

Anything that sweet causes toothache.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."