Sommli must bid his adieu
I have spent much time thinking about it, and my desperate need to see endgame content is just too powerful. Sommli will be leaving the lurkers on stormrage, as I have decided to seek other guild opportunities.

Please take up any issues you may have with me as a result ingame. Any future alts should I start one due to boredom from raiding will of course be lurkers (assuming they let me back in ;) ).

That and keep me on a friendslist? I'm still the same raid happy freak I've always been and will still likely be on teamspeak all the time.
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
For this terrible insult to the pride of every lurker, you are now summarily banned from my presence, you foul betrayer!

Or, you know, not. I doubt anybody will be horribly offended. Good luck with whatever ends up going on.
NotSoDarklord,May 8 2005, 06:59 PM Wrote:I have spent much time thinking about it, and my desperate need to see endgame content is just too powerful.  Sommli will be leaving the lurkers on stormrage, as I have decided to seek other guild opportunities.

Please take up any issues you may have with me as a result ingame.  Any future alts should I start one due to boredom from raiding will of course be lurkers (assuming they let me back in ;) ).

That and keep me on a friendslist?  I'm still the same raid happy freak I've always been and will still likely be on teamspeak all the time.
[right][snapback]76649[/snapback][/right]
Marvelous!

Now I can start playing WoW again with no fear of verbal abuse, physical abuse, and sexual innuendo.

Innuendo-and-out-the-other, NSD.

:wub:
The error occurred on line -1.
This is all because Gnolack isn't 60 yet, isn't it? Everyone needs that gnomish goodness and you have to go elsewhere to find it, don't you! :) Well it's still not gonna get me to 60 faster. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I won't stand for it! Who will I turn to when I want to be verbally berated? Who I ask!?

Good luck NSD. I shall constantly pester you for raids still
Zippyy,May 8 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:Now I can start playing WoW again with no fear of verbal abuse, physical abuse, and sexual innuendo.
[right][snapback]76654[/snapback][/right]

Don't count on it. I got whispers all the time before Contra Malum was assimilated :blink:
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
[Image: crying20baby8ut.gif]
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I must say this picture is very disturbing, it looks more like a tiny old person than a baby...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,May 10 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:I must say this picture is very disturbing, it looks more like a tiny old person than a baby...
[right][snapback]76767[/snapback][/right]
It's also rather ambiguous. Are you saying you're sad or are you calling him a cry baby?! ;) :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,May 10 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:It's also rather ambiguous.  Are you saying you're sad or are you calling him a cry baby?!  ;)  :lol:
[right][snapback]76840[/snapback][/right]

You say that like the two options are mutually exclusive. ;)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now