i need hlep for this stuff
we should make little pepole for when you enter you chat & a faster loading for the chat one more thing how come i can't get in the chat now its like im band but im not i hope.
superman,Apr 27 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:we should make little pepole for when you enter you chat & a faster loading for the chat  one more thing how come i can't get in the chat now its like im band but im not i hope.
[right][snapback]75444[/snapback][/right]

Hello! I'm afraid that your post was very difficult for me to understand. Please take the time to proofread what you're writing, and try to use complete sentences and other forms of punctuation.

I'm guessing that you're talking about the Lurker Lounge Chat, and not about chatting on battle.net or somewhere else. Your best bet is to download your own irc client like mIRC. All the information that you need to connect is available here. Please do keep in mind that irc networks do go down from time to time, and when that happens, you won't be able to connect at all until the chat servers go back up.

Our Lurker Lounge chat rooms aren't usually very active. If you log on, you are likely to get an answer to your question (particularly if you are very clear about what you're asking), but it may take a while. Many people are idle and just check in from time to time. So, if you're using mIRC, you might leave the chat window open as you're doing other things.

I'm sorry that our chatroom isn't more active, but we are not a huge site, so we aren't likely to have as many members as some of the fansites that are more concerned with generating "hits."

Good luck!
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete