Please Save The Day
Mirajj,Apr 26 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:I should be able to get there, at least for a little while. I won't be in the contest (I won't be around long enough)  but I will at least likely put in an appearance for a little bit before work now.
[right][snapback]75304[/snapback][/right]

Great News, Mirajj! I don't know how you're pulling it off, but I'm glad you'll be coming!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
StudMuffin and Simon. Plus Tinkerbell keeps being mentioned along with Indiana Gnolack and Treesh in her trekking gear! I'm so glad that I just had to pony up a bunch of cash and mail things out!

Loch, I'm so glad you're coming! Couldn't do without you this time.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
This just in from Gnollguy

Quote:Taranna has been making lots of Heavy Leather Balls and shipping them to Gnolack. I don't know if I will have enough but we can try since others will have some too.

Treesh and I have done some testing 2 players can keep 3 balls in the air at once and when we travel on foot we often juggle now and draw crowds at time too.

Well we are going to be in Darkshire. There is a fountain in the middle of that town. Could you picture what it would look like to have a ring (or two) of people around that fountain doing a coordinated juggle while some fireworks get shot off?

Each person will need to have 4 balls on them. This allows you to put the ball on a quick bar so you don't need your inventory open to throw it. If you have less you can easily throw yourself out and then lose your quickbar for easy throw.

It's a silly little thing but I think it would look neat and I've already started my work on production. It's only 2 heavy leather and 90 copper for the thread for each ball. A person can only hold 10 at a time, but that is more than enough.

Just something to think about. I'm not sure how well I can get people to circle up, but if you have every other person throwing across the foutain and every other person doing a side throw you should get a neat effect.  So I give the idea to you, the party planner since the crowd should listen to you.

Have fun with it.

Well I don't know about me shouting marching orders at the Guild either, but this sounds like showtime to me! "Lurkers knock 'em dead in Darkshire!" The Duskwood Herald

Bring your Heavy Leather Balls (I have 3 I'll contribute, since I see myself more on the shoot off the fireworks end of things.) And kick up a few coppers to Taranna as you can to offset his expense. Or send the thread and leather.

Let's WoW 'em.

You know, when I first joined Lurkers I thought the group seemed ... well ... stodgy, but ... it just gets better and better. Sure wish I could be in on the Molten Core runs, but I will be someday. If I can just find my staff....

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Apr 26 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:This just in from Gnollguy
Well I don't know about me shouting marching orders at the Guild either, but this sounds like showtime to me! "Lurkers knock 'em dead in Darkshire!" The Duskwood Herald

Bring your Heavy Leather Balls (I have 3 I'll contribute,  since I see myself more on the shoot off the fireworks end of things.) And kick up a few coppers to Taranna as you can to offset his expense. Or send the thread and leather.

Let's WoW 'em.

You know, when I first joined Lurkers I thought the group seemed ... well ... stodgy, but ... it just gets better and better. Sure wish I could be in on the Molten Core runs, but I will be someday. If I can just find my staff....
[right][snapback]75345[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack has 40 of them sitting in his mailbox right now and that number will grow some too. I just thought it might be fun to see them flying about in a mass juggle. :) I'll just have to throw them around as I get them out of the box but hey that is the fun. So if you don't have any you can get some at the party. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Apr 26 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:So if you don't have any you can get some at the party. :)
[right][snapback]75348[/snapback][/right]
I've got quite a few green fireworks and some stacks of blue fireworks in the bank as well that I plan on passing out to those who don't have them. I can't supply everyone, but I can supply quite a few (at least with the greens).
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 27 2005, 05:51 AM Wrote:I've got quite a few green fireworks and some stacks of blue fireworks in the bank as well that I plan on passing out to those who don't have them.  I can't supply everyone, but I can supply quite a few (at least with the greens).
[right][snapback]75355[/snapback][/right]

My two cents ... Sommli will have some too and I have blues that he sent me and a few reds. (oh! sounds like pots actually.)

I can't get over how this party has taken off due to the generous nature of our members. Prizes --- juggling --- special commodities.

What's next???

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Flash and I should be able to make it..Looking forward to coming! I'll probably bring my hunter, shes the only one high enough...but um...wheres Duskwood?
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
ShadoweSpirit,Apr 27 2005, 06:16 AM Wrote:Flash and I should be able to make it..Looking forward to coming! I'll probably bring my hunter, shes the only one high enough...but um...wheres Duskwood?
[right][snapback]75368[/snapback][/right]
Eastern Kingdoms, south of Elwynn Forest.
Intolerant monkey.
Sabra,Apr 26 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:Bring your Heavy Leather Balls (I have 3 I'll contribute,&nbsp; since I see myself more on the shoot off the fireworks end of things.) And kick up a few coppers to Taranna as you can to offset his expense. Or send the thread and leather.

[right][snapback]75345[/snapback][/right]

Hykim has 7 Heavy Leather Balls, and will make 9 more when the cable guy shows up to fix the line the lawn guy ripped out. :(
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Apr 27 2005, 02: Wrote:Hykim has 7 Heavy Leather Balls, and will make 9 more when the cable guy shows up to fix the line the lawn guy ripped out. :(
[right][snapback]75378[/snapback][/right]

We are so gonna juggle, despite your landscaper's attempt to derail us! :shuriken:

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I've got 10, and Makin's for 10 more in my backpack...
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
About WoW-mailing the special party commodity:

If you don't list your character names in your signature or profile here, please PM me today so I know which character is coming to the party.

Otherwise, your special commodity will be WoW-mailed to the first character you list as Alliance on Stormrage.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Apr 26 2005, 12:13 PM Wrote:Our Judges: Grizelle (Head Judge) Nini and Tal.
[right][snapback]75269[/snapback][/right]

My wife laughed heartily when she heard I was judging a contest of this nature. I have since drafted her and my daughter to sit by me while the contest is going on to help. :P
Tal,Apr 29 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:My wife laughed heartily when she heard I was judging a contest of this nature. I have since drafted her and my daughter to sit by me while the contest is going on to help. :P
[right][snapback]75665[/snapback][/right]
Your daughter is going to help judge?? Oh my, I may have to rethink my costume! :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Last call for mailed commodities is tomorrow morning. If you're coming and you haven't posted yet, please post now or PM me with the name of the character to which you want the commodities mailed.

I've got my kids coming back to town today till Monday morning, so I won't be on as much as usual, but if you can find me, a whisper is fine too.

Getting excited!!!!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yeah, I'll be there. With Gobblorith, my gnome warlock. Never been there, but I'll probably find it at some point.
Hope I'm not too late to enter - a costume idea only came to me last night... It should be good for a laugh even if I'm too late to enter. See you kids tonight!
falconesse,May 1 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:Hope I'm not too late to enter - a costume idea only came to me last night...&nbsp; It should be good for a laugh even if I'm too late to enter.&nbsp; See you kids tonight!
[right][snapback]75901[/snapback][/right]

You're NEVER too late with this bunch!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
So here's the good stuff.

The costume contest went swimmingly. Everybody really looked great! But Catlyn:

[Image: catlyn.JPG]

Was in the end our winner. Very nice job, Cat!

The prize was generously donated by Taunshu, and it's none other than a snowball maker! Where'd you think all those great snowballs came from. :D

So yes. Grats to all who played, and what a great time.

H
Hillary,May 4 2005, 12:13 PM Wrote:So here's the good stuff.
The costume contest went swimmingly.&nbsp; Everybody really looked great!&nbsp; But Catlyn:
Was in the end our winner.&nbsp; Very nice job, Cat!&nbsp;
[right][snapback]76277[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, Cat! I've always loved that look on you. =)
~Not all who wander are lost...~