Timbermaw Furbolg Questions
The Gnu,Apr 19 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:I'm honored by the Timbermaws, and I do seem to remember that I got another mooncloth recipe from them when I became so. I'll try to check it out during the week.  :)
And yes, it does take quite a while.  :lol:
[right][snapback]74510[/snapback][/right]

Bah. Guess I'll need to actually work on Faction then as Sharanna is dreadfully low on mooncloth recipes.
Tal,Apr 23 2005, 06:44 AM Wrote:Bah. Guess I'll need to actually work on Faction then as Sharanna is dreadfully low on mooncloth recipes.
[right][snapback]74884[/snapback][/right]
Checking out the major WoW sites, it appears that the Mooncloth Boots recipe is the only one offered by the Timbermaw.

Oh, I went back through Timbermaw Hold last night. The blocked-off door/passageway actually looks to head off to the west. Of course, beyond the door Blizzard could make the path wind whichever way they want, so any speculation about it is pretty much meaningless.
playingtokrush,Apr 23 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:Checking out the major WoW sites, it appears that the Mooncloth Boots recipe is the only one offered by the Timbermaw.
[right][snapback]74911[/snapback][/right]
Is it BOP?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Apr 24 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:Is it BOP?
[right][snapback]74973[/snapback][/right]
When you complete the quest, it is scribed directly into your recipe book, with no item touching your inventory.
stabby,Apr 24 2005, 04:35 PM Wrote:When you complete the quest, it is scribed directly into your recipe book, with no item touching your inventory.
[right][snapback]74985[/snapback][/right]
In fact, I just hit friendly with the Timbermaw Furbolgs this morning and got my Mooncloth Boots recipe. Grinding all those Furbolgs was awfully tedious and time consuming. I wouldn't do it again. If I ever want mooncloth boots in the future, I'll probably just bide my time and buy some from the auction house.

playingtokrush,Apr 23 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:Checking out the major WoW sites, it appears that the Mooncloth Boots recipe is the only one offered by the Timbermaw.

Yeah, I was wrong about a second recipe at honored. However, I've heard rumors about receiving Mooncloth Circlet at Revered. Of course, they may just be rumors. Anyhow, the regular "grinding mobs" stop improving your reputation about halfway through Honored, so you'd have to grind the bosses or do the repetable quest a couple of hundred times to get there. :rolleyes:

stabby,Apr 24 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:When you complete the quest, it is scribed directly into your recipe book, with no item touching your inventory.
[right][snapback]74985[/snapback][/right]
Too bad. So you need to be a (high-level) Tailor to gain anything from a "Honored" reputation with the Timbermaw, right?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Apr 25 2005, 03:32 AM Wrote:Too bad. So you need to be a (high-level) Tailor to gain anything from a "Honored" reputation with the Timbermaw, right?
[right][snapback]74997[/snapback][/right]

I am not that far yet, but I know that at friendly, alchemists get a transmute recipe from them. Don't remember which one.

Edit: Thanks lfd :)
redinter,Apr 25 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:I am not that far yet, but I know that at friendly, alchemists get a transmute recipe from them. Don't remember which one.
[right][snapback]75059[/snapback][/right]

It's Earth to Water.

/wave ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Apr 25 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:It's Earth to Water.

/wave ;-)
[right][snapback]75062[/snapback][/right]
And it's BOP :)