Secret Chicken Quest
MongoJerry,Apr 21 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:Oh, man... I want one so badly now.  :)  I wonder if I could persuade someone to make an alliance alt on Tichondrius and do this for me.  Communication might be a problem, but I guess if we had access to a teamspeak or ventrillo server, we could do it.  That would just be awesome.
[right][snapback]74709[/snapback][/right]
But where would be safe for a lowbie human to do this at and also safe for the horde character on a PvP server? Keep in mind the required presence of the chickens too.
Ruvanal,Apr 21 2005, 05:53 PM Wrote:But where would be safe for a lowbie human to do this at and also safe for the horde character on a PvP server?  Keep in mind the required presence of the chickens too.

Nah, that'd be easy. There are chickens around the farms in Elywyn Forest, right? The lowbie human could cluck at the chickens in the farm in the furthest southwest, while I hang out in the largely deserted area to the soutwest of that along the river. I somehow get the signal that there's an egg (how this signal is given is the only hitch I see) and then I ride swiftly over there and grab it well before any high level alliance knows to even look for me. It'd be very doable.
MongoJerry,Apr 23 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:Nah, that'd be easy.  There are chickens around the farms in Elywyn Forest, right?  The lowbie human could cluck at the chickens in the farm in the furthest southwest, while I hang out in the largely deserted area to the soutwest of that along the river.  I somehow get the signal that there's an egg (how this signal is given is the only hitch I see) and then I ride swiftly over there and grab it well before any high level alliance knows to even look for me.  It'd be very doable.
[right][snapback]74897[/snapback][/right]

If could remain within clickable distance, some code like /wave, /rude, /wave could work.
Phoenix,Apr 24 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:If could remain within clickable distance, some code like /wave, /rude, /wave could work.
[right][snapback]74915[/snapback][/right]

Or perhaps simply yelling, you'll most likely be within yell radius and you should be able to know what's the name of the character that is helping you.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"