Stratholme - 4pm - Saturday 4/16
Skandranon,Apr 18 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:Quoted for emphasis.  I've been hoping the Basin would establish regular raiding times, so that we could hop on and help out, but progress has been slow on that front.  Since we have enough 60s, we should get started here.  My presence may be sporadic over the next two weeks, but after that I'll be free during most weeknights.
[right][snapback]74376[/snapback][/right]

Well, in the past we've tended to do things on Friday nights and Tal mentioned Friday night above. Why don't we designate Friday night as raiding night going forward? Does anyone have any problems with this? We can always raid at additional times as well but that will at least give one night that people know they can get into raids to get any equipment or items that they need (I need my blood still!)

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Apr 19 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:Well, in the past we've tended to do things on Friday nights and Tal mentioned Friday night above.  Why don't we designate Friday night as raiding night going forward?  Does anyone have any problems with this?  We can always raid at additional times as well but that will at least give one night that people know they can get into raids to get any equipment or items that they need (I need my blood still!)

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]74408[/snapback][/right]

Hrmm. I'll do what I can, but Friday is one of two nights of the week I'm actually social. It's kinda tough to explain to people who don't see you enough as it is that you're staying in to play *gasp* more WoW.

So, that being said, I'm iffy. Enjoy. :)
mjdoom,Apr 19 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:Well, in the past we've tended to do things on Friday nights and Tal mentioned Friday night above.  Why don't we designate Friday night as raiding night going forward?  Does anyone have any problems with this?  We can always raid at additional times as well but that will at least give one night that people know they can get into raids to get any equipment or items that they need (I need my blood still!)

- mjdoom

While I'm not quite old enough to raid with you yet, it shouldn't be much longer. I'm hoping, anyways.

I don't really have a problem with friday nights, with the exception that I'm working every other friday. I work rotating shift work (which is why you see me around lots, then I disappear for a few days at a time) so every other weekend I'm either working, or sleeping because I'll be working.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
mjdoom,Apr 19 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:Why don't we designate Friday night as raiding night going forward?
My input probably doesn't matter here in that I would probably be the first to step aside if there were too many people. Even so, I'll just add that what I have left of a family/social life tends to happen on Friday and/or Saturday nights. But, (yep I'm sure you've seen this before) if I know it is happening, I'll do my best to be there so a planned night is A Good Thing (sorry Martha).
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."