Lurker Lounge Breakdown
Treesh - January 30, 1976. Rolla, MO
Intolerant monkey.
Doc. Age currently unknown. Arrogant Insufferable Bastard seems to be my official job title. Despot. There is a lot of things I do, but I think my favourite title is goat farmer.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
DeeBye. Born April 12, 1974. I work in a store.
savingsupertokyo - July 28, 1982: college student from dallas tx living in college station tx
Level 60 UD Mage - Spirestone
Level 20 Troll Rogue - Spirestone
April 29 1987 Student
WWBBD?
Daemon, 12th of August 1981, Québec, Canada, Hearing Aid R&D

-D
Kylearan - February 10th 1973, Bonn/Germany, student of computer science and psychology
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider
Bun-Bun, 44 years old, Austin, Texas, working as a computer programmer.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Kandrathe, 1961 Gemini, Computer Geek, Software Engineer, currently moonlighting as IT Director for a dot com.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

ShadowHM ~ Born 1954, Toronto/Pike Bay, Ontario
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Drasca, born 1983, chemistry nut, and swing-dancing kipper in Pennsylvania
Birthdate sounds good. Mine was already a year out of date at the last posting. :P

Griselda- Born in 1975. Oregon. Head Start teacher.
Mirajj,Mar 12 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:I've only ever added people who wanted to be on the list. If I went throught the members list and just compiled the information, there may be people on it who didn't want to be.
[right][snapback]70553[/snapback][/right]
I was only referring to updating the list you already have, not making a list of the entire directory. If they are already on the list and they already provide their birth date in their profile, then the information is already on the LL. You would just be putting the two pieces together for your list.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Copadope -- Born Friday, August 13th 1982, liberal arts psychology major looking for a better job in Harrisburg Pennsylvania.

--Copadope
I'm 22 now (birthday is 5 August, 1982) and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. Still a physics student.
jahcs. June 20, 1975. Bellingham, WA. Parts associate at a dealership.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Mirajj,Mar 12 2005, 02:26 PM Wrote:Okay, as an old copy was dug up in a different thread, it occured to me that it's time for an update. The last "current" copy is 3 11/12th's years (to the day) out of date. So since I now have the time and energy, as well as a good harddrive and software to devote to this again, it's time for an update.

Jeunemaitre
Dec. 1978; metro DC; pharmacoeconomist
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quark ~ February 27, 1983. Holland, Pennsylvania. Comp Sci Student.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
DarkCrown, Born in 1960, living in Eugene, OR. Used to be a mathematician, now I design roof trusses. And game. A lot. :)

-DC
I'm 22 right now (23 in just over a month) and live in Seattle, Washington. I'm a college student (senior in Chem E and Physics).

So in the format others are using:

TheDragoon - April 16th, 1982. Seattle, Washington. Physics/Chem E Student.
-TheDragoon