Raelynn ~ March 9, 1984, Bensalem, PA - Comp Sci/Math Student
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Zippyy ~ Oct 10, 1985. Raleigh NC, Student photographer/web developer

Also, though I haven't heard from ForceVoid in a while (he joined the marines), I'm fairly sure he's at least 18. I miss Evil~Teletubby for all the wrong reasons. I haven't seen Mithrandir in a while either. I do not miss Omega. :P
The error occurred on line -1.
Zippyy,Mar 22 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:Zippyy ~ Oct 10, 1985. Raleigh NC, Student photographer/web developer

Also, though I haven't heard from ForceVoid in a while (he joined the marines), I'm fairly sure he's at least 18.  I miss Evil~Teletubby for all the wrong reasons.  I haven't seen Mithrandir in a while either.  I do not miss Omega. :P
[right][snapback]71499[/snapback][/right]

E~T: one of my favorite insane people. Was a reg on the Blizz D II HC forums last I checked.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
pope master,Mar 21 2005, 11:02 PM Wrote:I'm still around.

Pope Master ~ 19 years old. Kansas City, KS.  School in Chicago, IL. (IIT).
[right][snapback]71433[/snapback][/right]

Still a lineman? :D

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
MMAgCh,Mar 16 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:Man, that list is ancient. :)
[right][snapback]70964[/snapback][/right]

Speaking of Ancient, how the heck are ya? :)

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
38-years-old, Senior Telecom/Datacom engineer, working in Silicon Valley. I like taking long walks on the beach...err...sorry...wrong site. :whistling:
Signature? What do you mean?
Zippyy,Mar 22 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:Also, though I haven't heard from ForceVoid in a while (he joined the marines), I'm fairly sure he's at least 18.  I miss Evil~Teletubby for all the wrong reasons.  I haven't seen Mithrandir in a while either.  I do not miss Omega. :P
[right][snapback]71499[/snapback][/right]

Heya Zip ;)

I think I still have ET's email around here somewhere, maybe I should drop him a line. Oh man, my "D2 contacts" folder in my Hotmail account has some oldies in it... Spiderdrake, Smithy, ratman, ET, etc.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Occhidiangela,Mar 22 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Speaking of Ancient, how the heck are ya?  :)

Occhi
[right][snapback]71520[/snapback][/right]

Guess he's the strong silent type..... or at least just silent ;-)

-A
TriggerHappy - 02/29/1980 - Currently residing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Iron Worker.

Sir_Die_alot: September 23, 1978
I've been around a little while, though off and on or straight-up lurking for most of it. But I'm not about to leave, and now that I'm getting to know some of you on Stormrage and such, I may as well provide some information.

Bob the Beholder--Bob's not my real name, though most I only know online use it; others call me Billy--07/24/1986. Dork-boy supreme, really odd person. Highschool graduate, preparing to move on to college.
Currently working in a McDonald's. (<--HATERAAARGHDIE)

I could gladly expand on that last set of parentheses, but I don't think anybody needs to hear about that.

I think this may be the second time I've posted in the general forum here. Generally just don't bother with anything but the game information/discussion.
Occhidiangela,Mar 22 2005, 10:52 PM Wrote:Speaking of Ancient, how the heck are ya?&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]71520[/snapback][/right]
Seen better days.

Ashock,Mar 23 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:Guess he's the strong silent type..... or at least just silent ;-)
[right][snapback]71673[/snapback][/right]
I'm just pretty good at this entire lurking thing. ;)
JustAGuy ~ 25 years, 10/29/1979. Kingston, Ontario. Software Developer/Web Application Developer. Two full time-jobs... Why do I do this to myself?!
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
SoulEdge, born 1977, currently in England, research postgraduate (PhD).
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
Born in the Year of the Dragon. As to occupation, I heed to DSS recommendations and decline laying any specifics on a forum populated by foreign nationals. Which is my fancy way of avoiding the revelation that I am a box monkey. I make boxes. I break boxes. I put things in boxes, and I take stuff out of boxes. Heck, I put boxes inside of boxes. I could say I am a boxer, but I have the reach of an Oompah Loompah and the stamina of a fireball in Hel (Hel being, of course, the Nordic realm of the damned dead that is, quite ironically, so very Hellish because it is frozen over).

Meh. January '77. Box monkey.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Bob the Beholder,Mar 24 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:...&nbsp;
Currently working in a McDonald's.&nbsp; (<--HATERAAARGHDIE) ...
[right][snapback]71745[/snapback][/right]
Lying in bed after my first day working at McDonald's, I could close my eyes and see nothing but the flitting afterimages of a thousand little yellow Golden Arches. The ghosts of sandwich wrappers burned against my retinas. It was madness.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Rhydderch Hael,Mar 25 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:Lying in bed after my first day working at McDonald's, I could close my eyes and see nothing but the flitting afterimages of a thousand little yellow Golden Arches. The ghosts of sandwich wrappers burned against my retinas. It was madness.
[right][snapback]71935[/snapback][/right]

I worked at McDonald's for one horrendous year when I was 14. I still remember how my clothes stunk after a shift. Worst. Job. EVER.
Geez,

That list is getting on a bit - I'm sure there's been a newer one somewhere's. :)

HowGozit - 50 years, Sydney, Australia, Network Admin.

(Don't play Diablo as much as I used to.. In fact not much at all nowadays..) :blush:

HowGozit..
Crusader ~ 22 years old. Veldhoven, The Netherlands. University Student; Software Engineering.

Born 11th of December 1982.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Howdy,

Phyloxerra- 30 years old- Red Bank, New Jersey- Senior Deckhand (First Mate) on a local Ferryboat. Born on 11/23/74
'Me not that kind of Orc' - lazy peon