The 1st Ever Lurkers Guild Fireworks Extravaganza
[Image: Fireworks1.jpg]

Just for fun let's all meet in Goldshire on Stormrage at 10 PM (Real Eastern) on Sunday, February 27.

Bring with you at least one firework if you have more than one piece of silver in your bag.

Bring a few if you can afford more.

Let's all have drinks at the Lion's Pride and blow off the fireworks in the middle of town.

Here's hoping that all our level 60s will show.

The Goldshire venue assures that our members whose homes are on servers other than Stormrage
won't have too much trouble getting to the party. We'll be looking for ya!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Where can I pick up some fireworks to shoot off. I know i've seen them before but if you tell me it'll save me hours of searching shops. :)
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Arethor,Feb 21 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:Where can I pick up some fireworks to shoot off.  I know i've seen them before but if you tell me it'll save me hours of searching shops.  :)
[right][snapback]68623[/snapback][/right]
Ironforge right next to the tram tunnel is the one that comes to mind for me.

[edit] Oops, forgot to even reply to Sabra. Lochnar has it penciled in. When people whisper me for brd/scholo/strat... he now has a good excuse. "Sorry, guild party tonight." :)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
You can also get them (for free!) in Gnomergan and Scarlet Monastery in the Armory instance.
Sabra,Feb 21 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:Just for fun let's all meet in Goldshire on Stormrage at 10 PM (Real Eastern) on Sunday, February 27.

Ooh, guild party on my birthday. Well, if I'm not too busy in real life I'll stop by then :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Arethor,Feb 22 2005, 04:16 AM Wrote:Where can I pick up some fireworks to shoot off.  I know i've seen them before but if you tell me it'll save me hours of searching shops.  :)
[right][snapback]68623[/snapback][/right]

There is a vendor in SW as well, in the Mage District hard by the tower, but it's so convenient to grab one anytime you're trapped in IF.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's characters. Never seen so many of you. Nice to put a toon with a name. I'm sure Catlyn will wear something festive!

I think too that we must be sure to have as many of our Enchanters there as possible, don't you? B) Some speed on my boots sure sounds good!

Just wish there were a way to make sure that all our Horde players and players from other servers could be there "in the flesh." Still, I hope you'll come.

Does anyone think that I need to somehow "inform" Blizzard that this is going to happen? I know there aren't that many Lurkers, but I'm thinking of the trouble that some other groups have had, who weren't just looking to throw back a few and light up the night skies. Should I just let a GM know?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Link to fireworks vendors on thottbot

They are ...

Crazk Sparks <Fireworks Merchant> Stranglethorn Vale
Darian Singh <Fireworks Vendor> Stormwind City
Fizzlebang Booms <Fireworks Vendor> Ironforge
Fizzlebang Booms <Fireworks Vendor> Tanaris

I'm wondering ... are all the fireworks red or did I see a blue one somewhere?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 22 2005, 07:25 AM Wrote:Does anyone think that I need to somehow "inform" Blizzard that this is going to happen? I know there aren't that many Lurkers, but I'm thinking of the trouble that some other groups have had, who weren't just looking to throw back a few and light up the night skies. Should I just let a GM know?
[right][snapback]68644[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry about that - if the Servers can't handle an influx of 30 or characters on a Sunday night at 10pm then Blizzard is being overpaid at 15 a month. :)

This is a fun event and I will be supplying money for drinks and fireworks to any lowbies that attend. :)
Sabra,Feb 21 2005, 09:39 PM Wrote:Just for fun let's all meet in Goldshire on Stormrage at 10 PM (Real Eastern) on Sunday, February 27.

[right][snapback]68621[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm. Who to bring, who to bring. This is what I get for making "malts" rather than "mains" and "alts". ;)
Intolerant monkey.
I will definitely be there Sabramage and I too look forward to meeting everybody and seeing their pixels close up. I have met a lot of people through alts and inadvertently passing by but i think this is a neat idea. I have this pencilled in on my virtual calendar:)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Treesh,Feb 22 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:Hmmmm.  Who to bring, who to bring.  This is what I get for making "malts" rather than "mains" and "alts".  ;)
[right][snapback]68665[/snapback][/right]

Who to bring indeed. Shall it be Arethor, my lurker handle derived from my "Main" or should I bring Zane or Galgy. Wish i could have my laptop and my desktop both running on the same serial simultaneously. Also if people would like enchanters, then the obvioud answer would be Zane. Any suggestions or input would be helpful as all of my characters on Stormrage other than Elreth are "Malts" I've penciled the event in and hope to be there.

Reasons for picking each of my characters:
Arethor - My main, very close to finally having his mount so he could show off his Felsteed
Galgamesh - Has been described as cute. Just needs a pair of Blackened Defias Gloves and he can show off his full Blackened Defias set.
Zanewindborn - Possible "Windborn(e) Supremacy" moment? Has been called a hunk and cutie. Enchanter
Lazarum - The lowbie that noone has seen yet.
Elreth - He's been sitting in Auberdine since late December so it might be good for him to get out.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. A few have met Zane and Arethor already. Noone has really met the other 3.

Edit: Added benefites listing
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Good, 10PM. Which means Emjly should be able to make it. Any earlier (like during the Simpsons) and I might worry.
Treesh,Feb 22 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:Hmmmm.&nbsp; Who to bring, who to bring. [right][snapback]68665[/snapback][/right]

Nothing to stop a gal (or even a guy) from logging EVERYONE in at some point. The problem is getting them to Goldshire first! ;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 22 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:The problem is getting them to Goldshire first! ;)
[right][snapback]68762[/snapback][/right]
*enters grossed-out-child mode*

Ewwwwwwwwwww. Icky human lands. Ew ew ew ew ew.

*exits mode*

;)
Intolerant monkey.
Bump~

Just don't want this to get too far down the page.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Flash and I should be there if he's not working Saturday night....:)

I'll have my NE Hunter, not sure who he'll bring....

ShadoweSpirit
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Woo-hoo! I'll have to pick up some fireworks tonight.

*waves shyly at everyone* I'll be there as Threnn because, well, I don't have any alts on Stormrage yet. :)
I think this'll be grand. Haven't had too much exposure to you folks, so it should bea blast.

:)
We do stuff like this on Tichondrius all the time. I can remember one time I saw MongoJerry on the Zeppelin platform. He was going to Grom'gol, I was going to The Undercity. I waved to him, it was like an awesome gathering of the entire guild!
Boutros,Feb 25 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:We do stuff like this on Tichondrius all the time. I can remember one time I saw MongoJerry on the Zeppelin platform. He was going to Grom'gol, I was going to The Undercity. I waved to him, it was like an awesome gathering of the entire guild!
[right][snapback]69102[/snapback][/right]
I absolutely laughed out loud when I read this. Thanks for the laugh Boutros.

It's funny 'cause it's true. GG and I have effectively doubled the size of the guild. ;)
Intolerant monkey.