Relentless Strike while diseased
I looked through a couple of forums but could not find any reference of this bug?
posted anywhere.

I was questing in Badlands and had just recently respecced to a more assassination type rogue.
So I was gaining the 25 energy you get from a successfully "rolled" relentless strike from your finishers.

Then after one of the Giant Buzzards in the area hit me with their "Infected Wound" disease I noticed that the combat log reported that I gained 33 energy from the relentless strike ability instead of just 25.
I tested if it was just a display glitch, but I'm fairly sure that I really received those 8 additional point of energy everytime RS rolled.

So I wonder if anybody else noticed this RS behavior while being diseased. Since the european beta is over and retail is scheduled to start this friday again I'm currently not able to test if this is just the case while being affected by this "Infected Wound" state from the buzzards in Badlands or a more general phenomenon.

[Image: rs_glitch.jpg]
I noticed this 33 Energy gain too, again while in the Badlands. I didn't however notice whether I was diseased at the time, but I probably was because I was killing buzzards whenever I saw them for some collection quests.
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)