Stormrage - Gnomeregan
Treesh,Feb 12 2005, 08:20 AM Wrote:Since Aleri and Gnolack are a duo, if Aleri is the one going, then Gnolack will be the one Gnollguy is playing. So I'm assuming this is going to be a full run then since you put Aleri in there with no mention of Etheramwen. :)  Works for me.
[right][snapback]67918[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, I was planning on a full run. Sorry, I meant to say that. :)
-TheDragoon
Since there's so much interest, I thought I'd post the other people that have said they would like to do Gnomeregan in the near future so we know who to try and coordinate with:

Dragoon (who always seems to have another alt coming)
Alrin - Alrin, 36 Mage
Bun-bun
Gnollguy - Taranna, Druid
Treesh - Etheramwen, Rogue
Abattoir
Nsdrogue (sp?)
Grizelle - Priest
Arethor - 36 Warlock
(Others?)

Do you guys have any particular times you'd want to set up for Run #2? :) If people are available, we could try the same time on Sunday, that is, 5:00PM Pacific and 8:00PM Eastern.
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Feb 12 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:Treesh - Etheramwen, Druid

[right][snapback]67921[/snapback][/right]
Minor nit: Etheramwen is a rogue, not a druid. :) Looks like an awfully rogue-heavy second group. How interesting.
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 12 2005, 12:04 PM Wrote:Since there's so much interest, I thought I'd post the other people that have said they would like to do Gnomeregan in the near future so we know who to try and coordinate with:

Dragoon (who always seems to have another alt coming)
Alrin - Alrin, 36 Mage
Bun-bun
Gnollguy - Taranna, Druid
Treesh - Etheramwen, Druid
Abattoir
Nsdrogue (sp?)
(Others?)

Do you guys have any particular times you'd want to set up for Run #2?  :)  If people are available, we could try the same time on Sunday, that is, 5:00PM Pacific and 8:00PM Eastern.
[right][snapback]67921[/snapback][/right]

I believe Grizelle has a priest that is ready for Gnomeregan as well. I can check with the wife about trotting Shalandrax there sunday night as well but cannot guarantee.
Tal,Feb 12 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:I believe Grizelle has a priest that is ready for Gnomeregan as well. I can check with the wife about trotting Shalandrax there sunday night as well but cannot guarantee.
[right][snapback]67923[/snapback][/right]
I've also got a warrior who is ready to go, too, so it's not imperative that you bring Shalandrax for it. :)
-TheDragoon
Alrin has asked that we try to move the run up a bit so that he doesn't have to be up so late (given that he's 7 hours ahead of me, it seems). Would sometime earlier be workable for people? Perhaps something like 1:00 Pacific, 4:00 Eastern (so 8:00 for Alrin)?
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Feb 12 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:Alrin has asked that we try to move the run up a bit so that he doesn't have to be up so late (given that he's 7 hours ahead of me, it seems).  Would sometime earlier be workable for people?  Perhaps something like 1:00 Pacific, 4:00 Eastern (so 8:00 for Alrin)?
[right][snapback]67926[/snapback][/right]
That would be fine for me on Sunday. If there are enough higher level characters, Eth can step aside to make room for people if need be. She is only 31 afterall. :)
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 12 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:I've also got a warrior who is ready to go, too, so it's not imperative that you bring Shalandrax for it.  :)
[right][snapback]67925[/snapback][/right]
Thats good because I wouldn't be able to make a 4pm EST start. :)
TheDragoon,Feb 12 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:Alrin has asked that we try to move the run up a bit so that he doesn't have to be up so late (given that he's 7 hours ahead of me, it seems).  Would sometime earlier be workable for people?  Perhaps something like 1:00 Pacific, 4:00 Eastern (so 8:00 for Alrin)?
[right][snapback]67926[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I can bring Taranna at that time on Sunday if we want. I'm assuming this is about Sunday and not today.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Treesh,Feb 12 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:That would be fine for me on Sunday.  If there are enough higher level characters, Eth can step aside to make room for people if need be.  She is only 31 afterall. :)
[right][snapback]67935[/snapback][/right]
Etheramwen is out. Taranna can still go if she wants (it's another duo of ours) because Etheramwen is still ahead of Taranna on experience.
Intolerant monkey.