Stormrage - Gnomeregan
I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders. :)
-TheDragoon
My priestess really should go back and finish that up sometime. GG and I have been talking about it off and on, but we didn't worry about it too much because we've got all these other characters to play and things to do as well. :)
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)
[right][snapback]67062[/snapback][/right]

Yar, I have to finish the second collection quest with Gnolack, and finish the final encounter. So I can do that sometime.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)

Pavis is a bit high but he never finished Thermaplugg and wants another crack at the turkey. Got some laundry to do in the Dormitory as well.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)

Boy, I'd love to try this!

Is level 29 high enough for a mage and can quests be shared? Thottbot gave me a quest list and I can run around tonight to pick them up, if you feel that SabraMage is the right level to help out.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 4 2005, 09:20 AM Wrote:Boy, I'd love to try this!

Is level 29 high enough for a mage and can quests be shared? Thottbot gave me a quest list and I can run around tonight to pick them up, if you feel that SabraMage is the right level to help out.
[right][snapback]67163[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack and Aleri were 28 I think when they first went in there. Of course if Sabramage goes in with Gnolack and Aleri around I'm confident she will be safe for everything with the final fight and the dang bombs being the one possible exception. :)

Of course Taranna is getting up into the Gnomeregan levels as well, but she still needs to get back into BFD for one more stinky pendent and a few more brain stems. I want to get that done before Gnome with her.
---
Gnollguy,Feb 4 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:Gnolack and Aleri were 28 I think when they first went in there.  Of course if Sabramage goes in with Gnolack and Aleri around I'm confident she will be safe for everything with the final fight and the dang bombs being the one possible exception.  :)

Of course Taranna is getting up into the Gnomeregan levels as well, but she still needs to get back into BFD for one more stinky pendent and a few more brain stems.  I want to get that done before Gnome with her.
[right][snapback]67167[/snapback][/right]

IIRC correctly the only one in our party who came out with all the pendants was Tal, and I understand that Treesh has gotten the rest of hers one way or another. I have all my brains ... yes, yes, yes ... I know that's debateable, but I DO in this BFD limited sense. Wondering if we should get up another swim class too. Get it over with before it turns grey.

Anyway! I'd LOVE to go to Gnomeregan and it's been ages since I've seen Gnolack and Aleri. Sgt. Pepper & his chortling dominatrix, I've seen more recently, but would love to see again.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 4 2005, 11:53 AM Wrote:IIRC correctly the only one in our party who came out with all the pendants was Tal, and I understand that Treesh has gotten the rest of hers one way or another. I have all my brains ... yes, yes, yes ... I know that's debateable, but I DO in this BFD limited sense. Wondering if we should get up another swim class too. Get it over with before it turns grey.
[right][snapback]67169[/snapback][/right]

Nope I need brrrrraaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnssss AND pendants.
Sabra,Feb 4 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:IIRC correctly the only one in our party who came out with all the pendants was Tal, and I understand that Treesh has gotten the rest of hers one way or another. I have all my brains ... yes, yes, yes ... I know that's debateable, but I DO in this BFD limited sense. Wondering if we should get up another swim class too. Get it over with before it turns grey.

[right][snapback]67169[/snapback][/right]

Nope, I managed to get all my pendants on that first run through. Blizzard games and their drop rates have always loved me. :D (Except for those rare days when the game gods are against me. ;) :D ) Drove GG absolutely nuts in D1 and D2/LOD. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)

Let's give this thread back to TheDragoon, who has clearly got takers, if he hasn't given up on us entirely. (Probably got another party while we were all griping about braaaiiiinnnns. and pendants.)

When shall we go, if this party is acceptable to Sgt. Pepper? I have a 10 pm phone clal tonight (that's Eastern) which I cannot miss. Anyone in favor of Sunday, which I will remind one and all, is the Super Bowl. I'm free, as my husband will be either screaming at or for the Eagles.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 5 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:Let's give this thread back to TheDragoon, who has clearly got takers, if he hasn't given up on us entirely. (Probably got another party while we were all griping about braaaiiiinnnns. and pendants.)

When shall we go, if this party is acceptable to Sgt. Pepper? I have a 10 pm phone clal tonight (that's Eastern) which I cannot miss. Anyone in favor of Sunday, which I will remind one and all, is the Super Bowl. I'm free, as my husband will be either screaming at or for the Eagles.
[right][snapback]67253[/snapback][/right]
On Sunday, I shall be screaming at and for the Eagles (the "at" will depend upon how many missed tackles, dropped balls, fumbles, you know how it is ;) ) too so it'd have to be after the SuperBowl for me if we were to do it on Sunday. Well, not have to be, but I'd prefer it to be after.

Edit: I always forget that the SuperBowl is so much later than the regular Sunday games. Before or after would be fine. Just not during. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Sabra,Feb 5 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:Let's give this thread back to TheDragoon, who has clearly got takers, if he hasn't given up on us entirely. (Probably got another party while we were all griping about braaaiiiinnnns. and pendants.)

[right][snapback]67253[/snapback][/right]

I prefer early. I would much rather start at 8am on Sat or Sun than at 8pm. I have found that many other gamers are not like this though. :)
---
Gnollguy,Feb 5 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:I prefer early. I would much rather start at 8am on Sat or Sun than at 8pm.  I have found that many other gamers are not like this though.  :)
[right][snapback]67264[/snapback][/right]

Oh Man! I'd go early in a heartbeat! Now ... if The Dragoon would just let us know. Maybe he <sniff> doesn't want us.

Treesh? EAGLES? Mr. Sabra - die hard life long fan from Philly. How did you get started with them?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Well, I'm a bit surprised to see so many people interested. I looked at the guild roster and I thought it looked like it would be slim pickings. Anyway, here's the deal with me:

This weekend I'm a bit busy with a Kappa Kappa Psi event (which starts in a couple of minutes, really) today and the Super Bowl tomorrow. However, I should be more available Wednesday night or next weekend.

If that seems a long time to wait, feel free to use this thread to set up a group, but I think that next Wednesday night (if enough people can make a weeknight) or perhaps Friday night would be best for me. :)
-TheDragoon
Sabra,Feb 5 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:Treesh? EAGLES? Mr. Sabra - die hard life long fan from Philly. How did you get started with them?
[right][snapback]67289[/snapback][/right]
Well, since my main teams (the Packers and then the Colts for AFC) didn't make it in, I'm rooting for McNabb. The Pats have had their SuperBowl wins; it's time for Philly to get some lovin' too. :P :D

Edit: Oh, and the fact that I've been an NFC fan for longer than AFC. The Colts only started getting my attention because I could actually watch those games. It was awfully difficult getting a Packers' game shown down here unless it was Monday night or on ESPN.
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 5 2005, 11:33 PM Wrote:If that seems a long time to wait, feel free to use this thread to set up a group, but I think that next Wednesday night (if enough people can make a weeknight) or perhaps Friday night would be best for me. &nbsp; :) [right][snapback]67297[/snapback][/right]

ATM, I'd be good for either, but just can't stay up too late on Wednesday. Too many closings this week. Darn RL, interfering with my gaming time!

SabraMage is almost 30, so I'll be as ready as I'll probably get this week.

TD, I notice that you live in The Emerald City and I'm out here in the MickeyLand. How early can you start on Wednesday your time? I generally can't head out till 7 pm Eastern.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 6 2005, 06:35 AM Wrote:How early can you start on Wednesday your time? I generally can't head out till 7 pm Eastern.
[right][snapback]67344[/snapback][/right]
On Wednesday I'd be able to start around 6pm Pacific (so 9 Eastern). Friday I'd be good for any time after 3pm Pacific. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Feb 7 2005, 04:55 AM Wrote:On Wednesday I'd be able to start around 6pm Pacific (so 9 Eastern).  Friday I'd be good for any time after 3pm Pacific. &nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]67416[/snapback][/right]

About how long does one need to set aside to do this instance then? Wednesday is better than Friday for me but I still need to get to bed at a reasonable hour. Friday can be done, however.

Edited here .... Just read Treesh's post and I agree. Friday makes more sense. That's usually "date night" for Mr. Sabra and me, but I'll try to work it around.

Let's pick a time. And aren't we one short so far?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
TheDragoon,Feb 6 2005, 10:55 PM Wrote:On Wednesday I'd be able to start around 6pm Pacific (so 9 Eastern).&nbsp; Friday I'd be good for any time after 3pm Pacific.&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]67416[/snapback][/right]
I'd prefer Friday. It always end up being too late at night for me when we start instances so late.
Intolerant monkey.
TheDragoon,Feb 5 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:Well, I'm a bit surprised to see so many people interested.&nbsp; I looked at the guild roster and I thought it looked like it would be slim pickings.&nbsp; Anyway, here's the deal with me:

This weekend I'm a bit busy with a Kappa Kappa Psi event (which starts in a couple of minutes, really) today and the Super Bowl tomorrow.&nbsp; However, I should be more available Wednesday night or next weekend.&nbsp;

If that seems a long time to wait, feel free to use this thread to set up a group, but I think that next Wednesday night (if enough people can make a weeknight) or perhaps Friday night would be best for me.&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]67297[/snapback][/right]

Shalandrax should be 31 by Friday if you have need of another warrior. Should give me time to try out my nifteh new spear. :)