Stormrage - Gnomeregan
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)
[right][snapback]67062[/snapback][/right]

You say you have a pair that are ready, what do you have that is ready. I'm wondering since Treesh and I have a pair each if we can do two runs. One Wednesday night and one on the weekend.

It looks like we have:

Gnolack - L34 Protection spec warrior
Aleri - L34 Holy spec priest
Shalandrax - L30-31 warrior
Sabramage - L30-31 mage
Taranna - L30 heal spec Druic
Etheramwen - L30 Rogue

and whatever 2 chars chars Dragoon has as well as Pavis so that gives us nine chars that are interested in going in there. So I would think we could get 2 groups out of that, especially since there is a follow-up collection quest that I know some people won't have yet so some of them would be willing to hit it a second time.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
If there are going to be 2 runs, then Arethor is at your service. Although he might be a little old (Level 36 Warlock), he has never visited Gnomeregan before.
He's a tad lazy when trying to find groups for Instances and needs to use the boards a bit more for those purposes.
So if there's room on the weekend crew I should be able to jump in, otherwise I can always do it later hehe. Of course I'll bring my menagerie of demons too.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Gnollguy,Feb 8 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:Taranna - L30 heal spec Druic
Etheramwen - L30 Rogue

[right][snapback]67547[/snapback][/right]
Maaaaann, does that mean I can't just skip Gnomeregan with my rogue?! Gah. Stupid instances. ;) I'm going to get to 31 with her before Gnomeregan though because she's got at least 3 things in the bank that she can't wear until 31.
Intolerant monkey.
Tal,Feb 8 2005, 11:35 AM Wrote:Shalandrax should be 31 by Friday if you have need of another warrior. Should give me time to try out my nifteh new spear. :)
[right][snapback]67545[/snapback][/right]

Strike that. I've consulted with management and she advises me that Friday is right out and that I should be available Saturday. My apologies for the previous errant post - those responsible have been sacked.

A Møøse once bit my sister...
It seems that, while some people could clear their schedules for Friday night, it might be a bit of a hassle for most. Therefore, why not plan on Saturday? It seems that more people will be available then.

Of course, if we have enough people we could go with two separate groups (I actually have 4 characters at the right level for Gnomeregan right now... a Druid, a Priest, a Warlock and a Warrior), one Friday and one Saturday.

Just listing some possibilities. :)

EDIT: Forgot my Warlock :whistling:
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Feb 8 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:It seems that, while some people could clear their schedules for Friday night, it might be a bit of a hassle for most.  Therefore, why not plan on Saturday?  It seems that more people will be available then.

Of course, if we have enough people we could go with two separate groups (I actually have 4 characters at the right level for Gnomeregan right now... a Druid, a Priest, a Warlock and a Warrior), one Friday and one Saturday. 

Just listing some possibilities.  :)

EDIT: Forgot my Warlock  :whistling:
[right][snapback]67608[/snapback][/right]

So what time we looking at for Saturday?
TheDragoon,Feb 8 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:Therefore, why not plan on Saturday?  It seems that more people will be available then.

I'm there!

SabraMage Level 31 and maybe 32 by Saturday
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 10 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:I'm there!

SabraMage Level 31 and maybe 32 by Saturday
[right][snapback]67788[/snapback][/right]

Alas, I'm booked for the weekend with family commitments, unless work intrudes, in which case I'll have to work Saturday and do family stuff around the edges.

So most likely I'm not available. Next time fer shure!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Are any times particularly good or bad for people? I've got a basketball game from 12 to 2:30ish Pacific, so I'd be able to meet up any time after then.

Anyone else have a time they particularly like? If not, let's shoot for a 5:30 Pacific (8:30 Eastern) start time for the Gnomeregan run so we can be done by 11:00 Eastern, at latest, so you guys can all head off to bed. :P

So far I've got the following people lined up... who else?

-Dragoon, with whatever character class is appropriate
-Sabra - Sabramage, Mage
-Tal - Shalandrax, Warrior
-Treesh - Aleri, Priest
-Gnollguy - Gnolack, Warrior or Taranna, Druid

EDIT: I just noticed I missed some posts to this thread and that other people have multiple characters available, too. If you guys wanted to, we could put together more of a pick-up run tonight, as well, or on Sunday. I'll be available whenever, so just let me know what times work for you guys this weekend and I'll be there. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Feb 11 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:Anyone else have a time they particularly like?  If not, let's shoot for a 5:30 Pacific (8:30 Eastern) start time for the Gnomeregan run so we can be done by 11:00 Eastern, at latest, so you guys can all head off to bed.  :P [right][snapback]67846[/snapback][/right]
That works for me for a start time

TheDragoon,Feb 11 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:-Dragoon, with whatever character class is appropriate
-Sabramage, Mage
-Shalandrax, Warrior
-???
-???
[right][snapback]67846[/snapback][/right]
TheDragoon,Feb 11 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:Are any times particularly good or bad for people?  I've got a basketball game from 12 to 2:30ish Pacific, so I'd be able to meet up any time after then. 

Anyone else have a time they particularly like?  If not, let's shoot for a 5:30 Pacific (8:30 Eastern) start time for the Gnomeregan run so we can be done by 11:00 Eastern, at latest, so you guys can all head off to bed.  :P

So far I've got the following people lined up... who else?

-Sabramage, Mage
-???
-???
-???

EDIT:  I just noticed I missed some posts to this thread and that other people have multiple characters available, too.  If you guys wanted to, we could put together more of a pick-up run tonight, as well, or on Sunday.  I'll be available whenever, so just let me know what times work for you guys this weekend and I'll be there.  :)
[right][snapback]67846[/snapback][/right]

If we're planning on a full run through Gnomeregan, Aleri (holy priest) is ready and willing. :) If we're doing a partial run (everything but the end boss), Etheramwen (rogue) can join in.

My schedule is pretty much open so most times will work for me.
Intolerant monkey.
That time works.

I'm flexible on time.

Gnolack L34 Warrior
Taranna L31 Heal spec Druid.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Ok, so I've got this set for tomorrow, then:

-Sabra - Sabramage, Mage
-Treesh - Aleri, Priest
-Gnollguy - Gnolack, Warrior

My thoughts are that if there are people interested in doing a run on Sunday, we could go with a second batch then to take care of alts. :)

Gnollguy, just let me know which character you're bringing and I'll pick my character based off of that. If you bring your warrior, I'll probably bring my Druid for DPS as a cat and secondary healing. If you bring your Druid, I'm not sure what I'll bring, but it could probably be any of my characters since We'd already have a tank, a DPS/crowd controller, a healer and a secondary healer.

EDIT: If Gnolack and Aleri are a combo, let's keep them together! I'll probably bring my Druid, Zhakaro, along in that case. :)
-TheDragoon
8:30 E.T. works for me, and I'm just crushed that Bun won't be there. Wanted him to see the new cape Pavis made for SabraMage in the flesh.

[Image: New%20Cape2.jpg]

I :wub: a guy who emboiders!

Great that so many people are up for this run. Makes me feel that my ~ soon to be announced ~ Lurkers Guild Event is going to be a smashing success!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 12 2005, 01:01 AM Wrote:8:30 E.T. works for me, and I'm just crushed that Bun won't be there. Wanted him to see the new cape Pavis made for SabraMage in the flesh.

[Image: New%20Cape2.jpg]
[right][snapback]67893[/snapback][/right]

I don't like it. It hides your bum.
Haven't been to Gnomeregan yet, and it's about that time. Looks like you've already got a full group, so perhaps I'll have to try another time. Ab's ready and willing should he be needed, though prevented from running any later than 10:30 PST anyway.
Abattoir - 60 Night Elf Rogue Engineer/Miner
Selphine - 19 Human Paladin
Faustine - 14 Human Warlock
Dauphine - 10 Human Warrior
Naugahyde - 6 Dwarf Hunter AH addict
The things I do for the DSF!

[Image: Bumshot.jpg]

Now wouldn't you think that with the chests Blizz puts on these gals that their gluts would have more tone? I guess 14 year old boys aren't saavy enough to be A$$-men. Either that or when SabraMage goes to the gym, she never turns around to see how she's really doing. My Tauren has a better rear end than this gal!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
TheDragoon,Feb 11 2005, 10:45 PM Wrote:Ok, so I've got this set for tomorrow, then:

-Sabra - Sabramage, Mage
-Treesh - Aleri, Priest
-Gnollguy - Gnolack, Warrior or Taranna, Druid

My thoughts are that if there are people interested in doing a run on Sunday, we could go with a second batch then to take care of alts.  :)

Gnollguy, just let me know which character you're bringing and I'll pick my character based off of that.  If you bring your warrior, I'll probably bring my Druid for DPS as a cat and secondary healing.  If you bring your Druid, I'm not sure what I'll bring, but it could probably be any of my characters since We'd already have a tank, a DPS/crowd controller, a healer and a secondary healer.
[right][snapback]67889[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't say no to Gnolack running as maintank. :)
TheDragoon,Feb 3 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:I've got a pair of characters that are looking to do Gnomeregan and so I figured I'd see if there are any Lurkers out there interested in saving the gnome city from its invaders.    :)
[right][snapback]67062[/snapback][/right]

Hey Dragoon!

Thanks for the great run through BFD the other day. Awesome experience and I managed to fix up the vid of us wasting Aku'Mai as well. Will post it on my site soon.

Anyway, my mage Alrin (36 now) is really aching to find a group to do Gnomeregan with. Need to clear out a couple of STV quests first though (The damned journal pages) and then I should be good to go.

Hit me up in-game. If I'm not playing Alrin, try Adraeth - my one alt.

Seeya around Dragoon,

-Al

[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
TheDragoon,Feb 11 2005, 08:45 PM Wrote:Gnollguy, just let me know which character you're bringing and I'll pick my character based off of that.  If you bring your warrior, I'll probably bring my Druid for DPS as a cat and secondary healing.  If you bring your Druid, I'm not sure what I'll bring, but it could probably be any of my characters since We'd already have a tank, a DPS/crowd controller, a healer and a secondary healer.
[right][snapback]67889[/snapback][/right]
Since Aleri and Gnolack are a duo, if Aleri is the one going, then Gnolack will be the one Gnollguy is playing. So I'm assuming this is going to be a full run then since you put Aleri in there with no mention of Etheramwen. :) Works for me.
Intolerant monkey.