The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread
Newsflash: Case of Conjoined Trogg-Twins in Coldridge Valley

[Image: th_91317440.jpg]

By ARBOGAST PALADIN
Published: October 16, 2005

IRONFORGE, Eastern Kingdoms, Oct 15.

Yesterday, Saturday October 15th, the first case of conjoined Trogg-Twins was reported to be sighted in Coldridge Valley, Dun Morogh on the EU-PvP server Destromath.

Conjoined twins are twins that happen to be connected at birth. In other worlds this affliction is also known as Siamese Twins.

We've got two eye witnesses relating their observations.

Fizbang, Level 5 Gnome Mage: "I was blasting thru Coldridge Valley that day (hehe, got it? Blasting!) when I noticed these two blokes standing awfully close together! Turns out they were somehow connected, if you get what I mean! Hihihi.

"Anyway, I had already fulfilled my quota-kill of troggs for that day, so I saw no point in killing these two. I was on my way to that Frostmane cave, or whatsitcalled.

"Later I came back the same way - and you know what? They were still standing there! All other troggs I've seen were moving around quite a bit. Not these two, I tell you!"

Piffany, Level 6 Gnome Warlock: "What do you want from me?

"Oh! You mean these two guys standing together all day. Oh yes, they were still standing there when I was on my way to- well, that's none of your business to know.

"Suffice to say, I've seen them several times that day always standing there, and for all I know they are glued together. Don't know how they can stand it.

"Now leave me alone!"

No further witnesses were available. We do not know if the troggs are still alive or not (most likely not).

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Tal's Edit: I don't think pixillated nudity fits the PG-13 rule.
ROAR !!!

[Image: WoW_Misc_Disguised_Roar.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Sitting on a throne. The original owner is suffering from a case of "dead".

[Image: throne5yd.jpg]

Old Nefarian's chair is rather comfy :P
If you have a question about a decision by a moderator, submit your question in private rather than argue with it in the open. This forum should have posts kept to PG-13, and your image was definitely not appropriate to this forum. -- MongoJerry
Forum Rules

I won't argue whether the pics were over the line or not. Suffice it to say that I found them beyond the forum's stated PG-13 rating and edited the post.
Tal,Oct 16 2005, 07:43 PM Wrote:Forum Rules

I won't argue whether the pics  were over the line or not. Suffice it to say that I found them beyond the forum's stated PG-13 rating and edited the post.
[right][snapback]92319[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, Drem is still using my acc, she's a bit pissed about the ban, as she puts it, naturally, and since she's so horny upstairs i always get in trouble because of her. But i love her too much, if it's suffice to say :(

AM i forgiven?

p.s. We are very similar, yet she's very different. I value the friendship as much as my love, yet she thinks love must have a priority. My love for her that is. Dunno about love to others. My love to her is just too much to describe.
p.p.s Sorry I and she hijacked you thread, original poster
To stay one the topic I'll post her pic :)
[Image: wowscrnshot1016051851554nk.jpg]
[Image: Fang.jpg]

Here's my 60 undead mage in his Tuxedo and Admiral's Hat. Note the semi-okay view of his shiny, new Fang of Venoxis. Fang on Thottbot.

... and feel free not to note the crappy green off-hand I picked up from the Linken quest line. I've been working on AV reputation to replace it. >< Although I could just pickup a Fire Runed Grimoire sometime... but I'm lucky enough that the next time one drops, a priest will outbid me on it, just like the last one. :(
Bob the Beholder,Oct 18 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:... and feel free not to note the crappy green off-hand I picked up from the Linken quest line.&nbsp; I've been working on AV reputation to replace it.&nbsp; ><&nbsp; Although I could just pickup a Fire Runed Grimoire sometime... but I'm lucky enough that the next time one drops, a priest will outbid me on it, just like the last one.&nbsp; :(

Don't worry. Once you realize that the skeleton is awful, you'll realize that the Fire Runed Grimoire isn't any better than Penelope's Rose. Head to the Eastern Plaguelands, get Pelenope's Rose, and be glad you saved yourself some dkp.
MongoJerry,Oct 19 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:Don't worry.  Once you realize that the skeleton is awful, you'll realize that the Fire Runed Grimoire isn't any better than Penelope's Rose.  Head to the Eastern Plaguelands, get Pelenope's Rose, and be glad you saved yourself some dkp.
[right][snapback]92677[/snapback][/right]

The Fire Runed Grimoire doesn't summon a skeleton. You're thinking of a different book.

Fire Runed Grimoire
Book of the Dead
Ancient Cornerstone Grimoire

The Fire Runed Grimoire is definitely better than Penelope's Rose.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Oct 19 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:The Fire Runed Grimoire doesn't summon a skeleton.  You're thinking of a different book.

Ah, yep, I was thinking of the Ancient Cornerstone Grimoire. Meh, you seen one Grimoire, you've seen them all. :) Back when that skeleton was level 76, that skeleton was really awesome. It was probably a tad overpowered, especially against rogues, who it would see a mile away, but it's a shame they nerfed it so badly.
Zarathustra,Oct 19 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:The Fire Runed Grimoire doesn't summon a skeleton.&nbsp; You're thinking of a different book.

Fire Runed Grimoire
Book of the Dead
Ancient Cornerstone Grimoire

The Fire Runed Grimoire is definitely better than Penelope's Rose.
[right][snapback]92678[/snapback][/right]

Although, as caster off hands come, Jin'do's Bag of Whammies is THE offhand for casters... *drools*
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Thought I'd throw in some pics. Most of these are a little old, but I still like them. :D

They say that clothes maketh the man. It would appear that this is true. :D

Definately a bad sign. (It's out of context, but I love Rauul saying "gah the monkey's in that screenie. Still makes me giggle.)

What happens when Warsong Gulch is bugged and no one can play? A terrible chain of events that leads to a frenzied, mad form of debauchery! It all starts off innocently enough. Then people get a little strange and desperate. By the end, people have flipped out completely! (I still love this series of screenies, although they don't really capture the fun we all had hanging out in front of the portal.)

Here's one of my cowlock and my ninja-cow! Best not to talk about the pimp.

Finally, a few miscellaneous shots. Here's the lighthouse in Theramore. A giant horn in Desolance. (You can see the entrance to Maraudon in the distance.) Boo! Did I scare you? :D

And finally, a nice crowd shot.

I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
I have a new mount! She's quite speedy, and very rare. ;)

[Image: Cat.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I am Diablo!!!

:D Unfortunately I couldn't use my Diablo stone (you can see it in bottom right button bar), so I would have had company!

PS. some other interesting screenshots:
* Ragnaros
* moody wetlands
* Blackrock spire
* where does this journey end?
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Mirajj,Nov 2 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:I have a new mount! She's quite speedy, and very rare. ;)

[right][snapback]93877[/snapback][/right]

Wow, grats. :blink: I know how much work goes into getting that one, having helped our guild leader a lot with his quests during his last week of grinding.

Here's another picture of the fearsome thing. :)
[Image: nightarcher-001.jpg]

Edit: Removed the picture from the quote.
Watto44,Oct 28 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote:...A giant horn in Desolance. (You can see the entrance to Maraudon in the distance.) ...[right][snapback]93516[/snapback][/right]
Heh. It is required of someone, whenever doing the quest that involves this horn, to sing 'Riiiiicola!' when blowing it :whistling:
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Mirajj,Nov 2 2005, 02:44 AM Wrote:I have a new mount! She's quite speedy, and very rare. ;)
[right][snapback]93877[/snapback][/right]
Big time grats! It looks like Lochnar is going to have to get busy again. He has a LONG way to go. If the rest of the Locharmy wouldn't demand so much time, he might actually make some progress. :(
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
[Image: ItCantBeDone.jpg] the Gnome Choamski's Blue Mechano JetSki, shortly before being ticketed by the resident Goblins for polluting their beach.

The Gnome, Choamski- Runetotem