The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread
Now that screen is a little more my style. It still is cleaner than mine though. :blink: :blush: Oh well, maybe my setup will go south, and my daily backups will die, and then I'll have to clean it up. :wacko: :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Watto44,Jan 28 2006, 12:23 AM Wrote:Don't forget the insane number of "Out of Range" calls during pvp.  :(
[right][snapback]100365[/snapback][/right]

Oh, those are the best ones. Person's in range on my screen, the buttons are active ... and they don't work. I have to be ahead of the person to actually attack.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Jan 28 2006, 07:21 AM Wrote:Oh, those are the best ones.  Person's in range on my screen, the buttons are active ... and they don't work.  I have to be ahead of the person to actually attack.
[right][snapback]100375[/snapback][/right]

Nah the best ones are when I can autoattack and hit them but they are too far away for a sunder armor or heroic strike (though sometimes only one of those attacks) but a shield bash will hit them and a revenge will hit them. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 28 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:Nah the best ones are when I can autoattack and hit them but they are too far away for a sunder armor or heroic strike (though sometimes only one of those attacks) but a shield bash will hit them and a revenge will hit them.  :)
[right][snapback]100380[/snapback][/right]

My favorites are "Not enough rage" when I try to execute someone and am sitting on a full rage bar. ;)
-- Edited --
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
It never rains in California ...

... but in the Un'Goro Crater! :D

Fresh from the 1.10 EU Test Server: Tropical Rain Shower in the Un'Goro Crater

[Image: 2290.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
The Eye!

[Image: AQ-002.jpg]

By far the largets targetable object in the game so far. The teeny emperor in the right of the picture is about as tall as most dragons when standing up.

A new look for Mirajj

[Image: NewMirajj.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~
This morning, I decided to take a run down the shoulder of the tram tunnel to see one of the wonders of the world I had never seen - Underwater World. I got a couple shots of Nessy. She is tricky. When she sees her picture being taken, she teleports to the other side of the tram. That is why one shot is missing her name, she was just starting to teleport. (It is actually just a timed feature.) There are also some sharks swimming around and giant clams that open and close. Fun stuff.

[Image: wow00047.jpg]

[Image: wow00048.jpg]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I recently uploaded a bunch of screen shots that I've taken on my new computer.
my page

I especially like the Onyxia death shot I got last night on my guild's first solo kill of her.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
LochnarITB,May 8 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:This morning, I decided to take a run down the shoulder of the tram tunnel to see one of the wonders of the world I had never seen - Underwater World.  I got a couple shots of Nessy.  She is tricky.  When she sees her picture being taken, she teleports to the other side of the tram.  That is why one shot is missing her name, she was just starting to teleport.  (It is actually just a timed feature.)  There are also some sharks swimming around and giant clams that open and close.  Fun stuff.
[right][snapback]109230[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like you missed seeing the Sirens that are in there sometimes and gnome in the diving suit that wanders about too.
Ruvanal,May 8 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:Sounds like you missed seeing the Sirens that are in there sometimes and gnome in the diving suit that wanders about too.
[right][snapback]109253[/snapback][/right]
I actually did see the sirens but forgot them. I didn't see the gnome though. I have Normalpeople parked there so maybe I'll catch sight of him next time. :)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Naxxramas

First look from Plaguewood near Stratholme

[Image: WoW_Inst_Naxxramas_First_Look_01.jpg]
If you are familiar with BWL you probably recognize approximately from where this was taken. See if you can figure out exactly where I am.

[Image: wow00049.jpg]

We had been fighting the dragonkin packs that follow Vael down in Vael's room. I got punted. As I was flying I hoped I would make a soft landing on the upper floor but I stopped suddenly. Looking down, I realized I had landed on the little ledge above the opening into the room following Vael's room. I don't know if there would have even been room for anything but a gnome. My best punt ever...:w00t:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Nope, nothing to see there, Vael didn't wipe us earlier that night :lol:
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Who would have thought ...

[Image: WoW_Ragnaros_dies_from_Insect_Swarm.jpg]

<span style="color:orange">... that the mighty Firelord can be killed by a simple mosquito-bite!

:D:D:D

Gahz'ranka:
[Image: th_55fb6353.jpg]

Gammerita:
[Image: th_8207fbdf.jpg]
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Ya, Reily.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
My second 60, on her brand new mount outside of IF.

[Image: Dae60.jpg]
I completed the DragonStalker set last night!

[Image: DSfull.jpg]