The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread
Purple armor, purple mount. Nice.:)
There's a paladin in there somewhere. Gratuitous screenshot to show off my new UI setup.:)Unfortunately I had to resize it a little, but you get the idea. I'm pretty happy with the setup.:)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
My Night Elf Druid in front of the floating necropolis "Naxxramas" near Stratholme:

[Image: WoW_Shakti_with_Naxxramas.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
The first boss in the Naxxramas plague wing, Noth the Plague Bringer occationally teleports to a small balcony where he becomes "invulnerable" for some time while summoning adds. You can however damage him for about one second after he has teleported to the balcony. This lead to the somewhat frustrating situation illustrated below. :blink:

[Image: lol.JPG]

Noooooo, tier 3 loot sparkles out of range!
Luckily we got some help. :P

[Image: lol2.JPG]
Huhuran dead. Time for new shoulders!

[Image: shoulders02jo6.jpg]
See you in Town,
-Z
Just some pics from around Azeroth...

[Image: Sideways.jpg]

[Image: NudeDress.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~
It's about time! (See The Great Masquerade)

[Image: SWOnyxia.jpg]

Onyxia is no longer a puny dragonkin when she shows up during the SW event.

Now if only they'd make that part worthy of being called a raid quest, rather than making it possible for you to just stand and watch while Bolvar takes care of everything...
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Party of tier 1 palas kill Rivendare.:)

[Image: th_5e6d058a.jpg]

Eighth set bonus procs quite often with five.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
My Undead Warlock with her Felguard minion in front of "Deatholme", the Scourge stronghold in the new Blood Elf area called "Ghostlands" (BC beta test server image).

[Image: WoW_BC_Beta_Warlock_mit_Felguard_in_Deatholme.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Just struck me as cool, the ceiling in Kel'Thuzad's room.

[Image: kelroof.jpg]

(Yes, the start of phase 1 is pretty dull.)

And ofc, the amazing horde trap in BRM: The Lonely Farmer. Four other players hiding ready to jump out with net-o-matics if any unsuspecting orc stops to chat about the weather and the harvest. (I'm lurking behind the pillar in the background.)

[Image: lonelyfarmer.jpg]
Yeah yeah, not supposed to be there... but it makes for a great screenshot...

[Image: shatterspearnapyk8.jpg]
See you in Town,
-Z
A Blood Elf paladin on Cockatrice mount side by side with a Draenei Shattrath City guardian on an Elekk mount.

[Image: 2620_fullsize.jpg]
Rider on the Storm
Undead Warlock in the Netherstorm area

[Image: 2637_fullsize.jpg]
I have posted here a batch of 24 new BC beta screenshots for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy!:D

[Image: 2641_fullsize.jpg]
And the next batch of new BC beta screenshots, featuring the new Outlands flying mounts for Horde (Windrider) and Alliance (Gryphon):

[Image: 2667_fullsize.jpg]

[Image: 2665_fullsize.jpg]
Just opened: "Shadowmoon Valley" in the Outlands

[Image: 2689_fullsize.jpg]
The sky high above Hellfire Peninsula

[Image: hellfire.jpg]
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
LoL Deep Breath

[Image: deepbreath.jpg]
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Hi-res Moonglade

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image...venah2.jpg