The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread
My beta Blood Elf Huntress on her Swift Green Hawkstrider

[Image: 2752_fullsize.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Gul'dan, now in Shadowmoon Valley

[Image: 2754_fullsize.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Player: Emilyspear
Server: Sylvanas (EU)
Time played: 305 days
Equipment: T3 complete
Gold: 60k
Reputation: 'Exalted' for all factions, incl. Wintersaber Trainers and Shen'dralar

[Image: 2760_fullsize.jpg]
The game has been out for just less than 800 days. Assuming no alts, that means playing an average of 9 hours a day, every day for 2 years. My only thought is that they need to get a job.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Seems like all that time spent would have been better used to get a higher rank than Field Marshall.

Exalted with Ravenholdt? I mean, wtf.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Beware the Cat!

[Image: 2787_fullsize.jpg]

[Image: ItCantBeDone.jpg]

Choamski approching Tanaris on his Blue Mechano Jetski
The Gnome, Choamski- Runetotem
[Image: theteam9fh.jpg]
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Vinnie conquors the brainfish. They tell me I let Dunar die too, but I have no recollection of the events in question:P

[Image: brainfish7ep.jpg]
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
I loved this view!

[Image: pretty-wow.jpg]
Two things:

[Image: wow102.jpg]

Hawt!

Also,

[Image: wow103.jpg]

Hahahahaha....ok, you had to be there, I guess...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Two things:

-Bolty

/chuckle

You know, I'm not sure I did.
Quark got a new haircut!

/target Ramala
/flirt
Quote:Also,

-Bolty

You bastard.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Patch 2.0.7: Entangling Roots bug;)

[Image: 2875.jpg]
Gnome Rogue in Tier 5 Set near Karazhan - "Luke, I'm ur father!":D

[Image: 2925.jpg]
So apparently I was uber-lucky last night because my 87 roll stood up to all comers when this awesome mount dropped off of Attuman the Hunter. This is actually the horse, Midnight, that you fight at the start of the fight and then Attuman hops on it eventually. I'm very pumped up to have this very cool mount:

[Image: midnight.jpg]

[Image: midnight3.jpg] [Image: midnight2.jpg]
-TheDragoon
My Undead Warlock in tier-5 test gear from the PTR:

[Image: 3272.jpg]

and my Feral Druid on her brand-new Kurenai war talbuk:
(click for the larger version of the images)

[Image: 3277.jpg]
PuG WSG.
1 MS Warrior
1 Elemental Shaman
2 Shadow Priests
6 Holy Paladins

I guess you can heal a team to death.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_060607_113724.jpg]

and of course, healing done

[Image: WoWScrnShot_060607_113739.jpg]
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Tier 6 warlocks love bat riding!

[Image: TBC_Tier-6_Warlock_flying_through_the_UC_Sewers.jpg]