Bug with +healing spell items
If you wear items with +X to healing spells and cast on yourself, you'll get the bonus healing. If you cast on someone else, regardless of if they have healing spells or not, they will not get the healing bonus. Still checking on if it affects things if the person being casted on, who has heal spells and is wearing the + items are affected or not when I heal them.
Intolerant monkey.
There's been a Blizzard post regarding this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post785402

Essentially, they say that the healing thing is only broken as you noted on Heal over Time spells.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Jan 13 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:There's been a Blizzard post regarding this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post785402

Essentially, they say that the healing thing is only broken as you noted on Heal over Time spells.
[right][snapback]65311[/snapback][/right]
Yes, I know. That post was made two days after I made this thread. I also received a GM response a few hours after I made a bug report in game (done before making this thread) stating that it was a known issue and that they were looking into it.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jan 13 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:Yes, I know.&nbsp; That post was made two days after I made this thread.&nbsp; I also received a GM response a few hours after I made a bug report in game (done before making this thread) stating that it was a known issue and that they were looking into it.
[right][snapback]65314[/snapback][/right]

Wait... didn't someone say a bit ago that the /bug command wasn't being looked at anymore? Or did you do it a different way?
Refrigerator,Jan 13 2005, 11:22 PM Wrote:Wait... didn't someone say a bit ago that the /bug command wasn't being looked at anymore?&nbsp; Or did you do it a different way?
[right][snapback]65315[/snapback][/right]
Bug reports are submitted via GM ticket. That's why I said the GM responded to me after I submitted it.
Intolerant monkey.